The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+10
Learsicerebal
Trent Washington
Nikolina Konstantinova
William Calhoun
ネオンスピリット
Mr. Aspects
Scarlet Turner
Dylan Gryff
Lilifab
Leia Lehnsherr
14 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Lilifab Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:56 am

Chorus frowned. "I suppose. Not many people appreciate orchestras or operas, but perhaps I should just 'get with the times', as it were. What about you? Any particular interests or hobbies?"

"I'd be much less worried about your lab supplies, more so about your life." She cracked her neck, exhaling a long, deep breath. "Perhaps you'll find comfort in the knowledge that statistically you're fairly insignificant to the world at large." Refurbishing the nerves of her eyes, a bright white light shined in Eve's retinas, before two white, hot bolts of lightning shot at Artemis, the room filling up with the scent of ozone.
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:02 am

"Well, not on the same level as classical music, but..." Ellis considered the question for a moment, having not really thought of his interests. "... Guess I'm into 90s rock. Was in a band, for a while." He answered, rocking side-to-side in his seat somewhat.

Immediately, Artemis flung himself to the ceiling, stopping his flight once he reached the top. "Actually, I think the death of an X-Man would make the news." He called down, shooting the equipment at Eve. "S'kind of our thing, being hated and feared. Plus, I've been on TV like, five times."
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:12 am

Chorus looked up at him, interested for the time. "You were in a band?" He leaned forward, one eyebrow raised, squinting his eyes a bit.

Eve used a single hand to smack each oncoming article out of the air in rapid succession. "Former, X-Man, as you so love tell everyone. You've been better since you returned here, although perhaps it has to do with Alex's return." She put her hands on her hips, turning to look idly to her left. "Personally if a guy left me in the state you were in for x years and came back expecting me to just fall in line I'd disembowel him." She shrugged, looking back at him. "But that's just me."
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:29 am

"Boltie and the Void." Ellis nodded, face lighting up with a soft shade of pink. "I was the drummer. Stage name was Creak."

"Former, current. Same thing when you're on missions with the assholes." He shrugged, wincing a bit at her effortless defense as he landed. "Guess I'm just too tired to be a monster, though you're ignorant if you think I just gave in." He called, still backing away, looking around the corridor for another projectile. "S'kind of hard to get someone to kneel when they can tear your bitch ass apart at the seams." He added, voice faltering further into the statement. He could definitely use that fire right now, though if he couldn't be possessed by the creator of life, running would work just as well.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:45 am

Chorus smirked. "Do you have any songs recorded somewhere?"

Eve laughed openly at his words. "Oh, darling. I've been through that one's biology, in and out, it's nothing you couldn't handle." She sniffed, holding her hand out. From the center a green sprout came up, before multiple tendrils expanded from the tip and from those formed a shell around it, the end product indistinguishable from a shiny, red apple. Because it was. "You have so much potential, you know." She said, tossing the apple to him. She gestured back to the dead girl. "Were you aware she was a Superior?"
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:52 am

"Um, yeah, the other guys have the MP3 files." Ellis nodded, blush deepening. "And... I might have one or two of them in my laptop. I dunno. Haven't checked." 

Artemis forced the apple into the floor, crushing it before it could arrive to him, while he stopped in his place. He raised a brow to Eve, especially suspicious of her 'compliment'. "Hardly a reason to kill a girl." He said, slowly walking forward, especially intending to step on the apple. "I'd also appreciate it if you'd refrain from examining us. Specifically my boyfriend." He cursed himself, mentally, as soon as the word left him, unsure of what impulse forced the label into his sentence. Though, he tried to keep the reaction from being physically represented.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:15 am

"No, it's cool! I'm serious," the brit said. "I'd love the chance to listen to them sometime."

Eve held an enigmatic, unreadable smile. "A bit late for that. I've kept this school safe from more threats, more conspiracies in the background then I care to mention." Raising an eyebrow at his last words, she decided it best to not irritate the subject too much. "Sentiment for the man who left you a shambling mess? I'm surprised."
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:27 am

"You sure? S'pretty pop punk." Ellis explained, grinning some out of slight disbelief. "And, pretty terrible. That too."

"I've learned that my hate's better spent on the shitheads who let me fester." Artemis' eyes were set intently on Eve, considering what her plan was. He'd been manipulating minds since he was fifteen, and the only intent he could find in her words was to inflict doubt. Doubt he'd brushed off in the last few days, hardly wanting to confront the thoughts in an attempt to avoid his inevitable explosion. "Partly myself, partly the assholes in charge. Though, I'm much more interested in the ones you've apparently corrected."
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:45 am

Eve's smile faltered and she gestured to the dead girl. "She could manipulate plant life. Search her room. I found an abundance of poisonous plants. Everything from Doll's Eyes and Horse-Chestnut to a sample of desert-rose sap. They had plans to poison the populace." The pale lady had her arms folded, looking at him. "The brain is still active to an extent, immediately after death. I kept hers in proper order to inspect it. Probe it and you'll see I'm telling the truth. I don't lie." And she didn't.
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:48 am

Rolling his eyes again, Artemis started to focus on the deceased's mind, surprised to find a signal. Keeping his eyes focused on Eve, just in case, he searched what was left of her thoughts, finding confirmation. "And... What did you do with the evidence?" He asked, after a suitable amount of time had passed, leaving the mind.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:56 am

"Check her phone. Plants are still in her room, though slated to die tomorrow. All electronic information on her existence I've already erased," she said, crossing her arms. "The relevant people are to have their memories edited. And you would have been none the wiser, while I, the unsung hero, have saved a number of lives. Again."
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:59 am

Sighing, Artemis leaned against the door frame, tucking his hands into his pockets. "Well, I'd say it'd be easier to notify the faculty, but knowing their incompetence..." His eyes wandered to the corpse. "Knowing them, It'd probably take a week to deal with it." He stood properly, walking into the lab. "Can't advocate murdering to solve a crisis, but in this case... After the damage has been done, I guess I'll have to thank you."
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:11 pm

Eve touched the corpse, simply tapped it with her fingertip, and a black miasma covered it, spreading across the skin as it dissolved in the air, as did it's clothes. "Be careful. Not everyone is as they appear, Artemis. And I'm not talking about me, because that's just obvious."
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:16 pm

Artemis slowly made his way toward a counter, nodding softly at Eve's statement. "Can't say I haven't learned that. S'just that generally I get a good idea of who someone is when I meet 'em." He shrugged, reaching for a drawer. "I know the people I let in, good and bad. Hard for me to distinguish the two with care."
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:25 am

Chorus shrugged, running a hand through his hair. "Music is music. I listen to nearly all genres." His eyes wandered for a moment, in thought, before turning back to Ellis. "Except, like, rap. Or country. I just don't get it..."

In a gust of wind, Eve was suddenly next to Arty, her concrete, blue eyes fixed on his hand as he reached for the drawer, waiting to see what was inside.
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:20 am

"Alright, then. I'll try to look for something." Ellis muttered, nodding to Chorus in agreement with his end statement. Both genres are ass.

Hesitating, Artemis looked to Eve for a moment, questioning her rush. He slowly, carefully pulled the drawer, revealing a noticeably worn and distressed uniform, its metallic blue dulled and its bright yellow dirty. "Just a costume. Chill."
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:12 pm

"It's settled." Chorus stood up, brushing imaginary dust from his pants. "Say, what were you doing in the library, anyway?"

Eve stepped backwards a few paces, before turning to the door. "Sorry. You're not around as long as I am by taking chances." Her limbs shortened as she condensed her biomass, taking on the form and voice of a small girl again. "I do, behind the scenes, to protect this place, what the people in charge cannot. I'd prefer this remained between us, Artemis. But that's entirely up to you."
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:41 am

10:20am, next class starts in 20 mins

Leia had taken the few non-teamers outside. They now rested, Leia not wanting to do much more with them. She wandered if she and Kasey should make it to where everyone had to take team. Meant less work for the teachers, easier schedules. She drank some water as she pondered this.

Delilah sat under a tree, watching the school with her legs crisscrossed. Well, it looked like she was watching the school.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:27 am

"Looking for a handbook. Wanna' avoid a certain cunt's unfair punishment." Ellis answered, standing as he spoke.

"Eh, whatever." Artemis shrugged, delicately collecting his old costume. "The people in charge aren't very competent, anyway. You're fine." He closed the drawer, walking to the door. "Don't let Alex catch you in here. Rather not deal with him dying again."
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by William Calhoun Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:50 am

William crept up behind the brunette who sat beneath the tree. He wore a loose and thin blue jacket with a white t-shirt underneath. His jeans rustled with his movement, which he tried to minimize.

Kneeling down, he jolted his hands to shake Delilah, yelling "Boo!" as he did so.
William Calhoun
William Calhoun

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:55 am

After quite a while of the pair wandering around, Nikol and Trent ended up outside, beside the stone fountain. Nikol tucked her hair behind her ear and turned to him.

"Well, that concludes the tour of the mansion." Nikol sighed, tired out from walking, "Except for the restricted areas that are off-limits." She examined Trent's stature, narrowing her eyes at him. He wasn't that bad, but they were on two completely different worlds. Nikol grew up on the streets, whereas - from what Nikol assumed - Trent was surrounded by butlers and nannies.
Nikolina Konstantinova
Nikolina Konstantinova

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:58 am

"Well." Trent said, sitting down on the edge of the fountain. "Now, give me the tour of yourself." He said, then stuttered. "Your past, no-not your body or anything." He said, getting tongue tied as he looked at the ground. Normally he wasn't one to get confused, or stutter while talking to someone. "Just, your history." He said, laughing slightly.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

https://uncannyxmen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:02 am

Nikol was intrigued by his failure to communicate, causing her to snicker a bit. She shrugged, "Not much to talk about." Her eyes hovered to watch the breeze push the grass beside them.

"I grew up in Brooklyn, but my parents put me in a foster home when I was born." Nikol paused, "I had a 'bad-boy' attitude, so I never got adopted. I took it to the streets, where I had to rob some people to get money." Nikol wrapped her arms around herself.

"Long story short, got my abilities, did some stuff, and came here." She turned to look back up at Trent.

"And you, Washington?"
Nikolina Konstantinova
Nikolina Konstantinova

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:12 am

Trent nodded, taking all of that in. "Well. My parents were both high ranking officers in SHIELD when I was younger, so I went from grandparent, to random stranger most of my life. One day, I was taken to Afghanistan because they were being shipped out to fight. I stayed at the boot camp there, where I met Tony, and Jacob Stark. Tony was my idol. I trained under him for a while, and then he was killed. Wanting to keep me and Jacob in full time, in the army. To train and fight. We left, with my dad. Who was put in prison for going against SHIELDS commands. He died a few years back. Me and Jacob ended up living on the streets for a while, before living with my grandma for the rest of our teen years. We worked on some of his dad's old suits, before getting into a argument one day, and him storming out. I didn't see him for a few years. My grandma died soon after that, and I was back on the streets. Alone, with nothing but a prototype "Iron Guardian suit me and Jacob had started, and I finished. Close to dying of malnourishment, and all kinds of other fucking diseases, Jacob found me with the intent of starting up the Avengers, a new roster. And then, I was handed the title of Stark Industries, and my life changed forever." He sighed, looking at the ground the entire time he spoke. Only looking up to Nikol, when he was finished.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

https://uncannyxmen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:15 am

Nikol had listened intently, raising her eyebrows in surprise. "Huh." She began, "I guess all heroes have a messed up background." Nikol bit her thumb nail.

"So, I guess we sorta have something in common."
Nikolina Konstantinova
Nikolina Konstantinova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next