The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+10
Learsicerebal
Trent Washington
Nikolina Konstantinova
William Calhoun
ネオンスピリット
Mr. Aspects
Scarlet Turner
Dylan Gryff
Lilifab
Leia Lehnsherr
14 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 23 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ネオンスピリット Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:00 am

"Ugh, great... Remind me to talk to them." He muttered, stopping to look back to the team. "... Mundane, saved the president. Met the new Avengers. They're okay."
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:12 am

"New Avengers? Sounds dumb." Jen said, crossing her arms.
"Pretty much," Dorian said, walking past.
Jen looked around, taking notice of a lack of hoe. "Where's Alex?"
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:16 am

Artemis shrugged, walking toward the hangar's exit. "He tends to just... Disappear. Been like that for five years." He pulled his gloves off as he left, immediately wanting to shower.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:59 am

TIMESKIP NOTICE
LATER THAT NIGHT -- 9:00 PM

James sat in his room, reading a book, hair still damp from his shower. A journal sat next to him, filled with sketches and little blurbs of his train of thought. He didn't know how he felt about his first day on team. It was nice, as he started getting to know everyone, but he couldn't stop thinking about what he had done to Arty. The guilt was crushing.

Dorian, on the other hand, was wrapped up in his polyester blanket, snug as a-bug-in-a-rug. James was hot, he thought, from within his cocoon. But, like, he had heard Ace call him cute, which he either misheard, Ace was teasing, or that was a huge hint drop. Dorian frowned. Knowing Ace, he was probably just teasing. He sighed, looking at his phone, waiting a reply from one of the publications he had emailed about the photos he had taken, earlier.

Chorus was actually in the city, at the moment, swapping out his furs for some more summer-oriented clothing. Hughes accompanied him, of course.

Emmott was in the kitchen, munching on some crackers, as Emmott's do.
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:39 pm

Delilah sat in the living room, listening to music through headphones from the laptop on her lap. She started clipping things together though a video editor, editing the probably never to be shown Xavier School News.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Learsi stayed in his room ever since the dark chanting happened. He didn't want anything to do with people, so he kept his door locked. He could hear students passing his door, talking about how there was a chant in their heads.

He wanted to see Artemis, but afraid that if he did, that monster would come back. He lays on his bed, in the dark; only the moonshine light coming in. He looks at his body, and sighs. He gets up and heads to his shower.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Ace and Ellis had piled into the phaser's room, Ellis drumming while Ace managed the sound being recorded from the drumkit from Ellis' computer. They both wore the school's gym shirts, though Ace covered his with the varsity jacket he'd stolen from one of the football players. The last name that had been embroidered on the back--Crowe--Had the C, R, and E pulled out crudely. His headphones were painted black, highlighted with a dulled pink that would glow in the dark.
Ellis' hair had fluffed up after his shower, left unconstrained--Unlike Ace, who wore a black beanie--With the possible exception of the black bandana tied around his head.

Artemis had retreated to his bedroom after showering, left in knee-length, yellow socks, pure white jogging shorts, and a green t-shirt, keeping the bracelet and necklace. He'd been meditating for the past half hour, focusing on both keeping his own abilities in-check and watching over the school, in spite of several other telepaths employed with the same duty.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:31 pm

Learsi looks at himself in the mirror, foggy, and misty. He touches his face, tracing a smooth part. He sighs and leaves the room. Exiting the bathroom, he finds a student leaning against the wall in the dark. Not showing his face, he speaks low and quietly.

"So. . . You're the one that caused the chanting noise. . .," It sounded like a question. Learsi stares and doesn't answer. The student walks over to Vance's bed, sitting down, still; not see-able. "You see," He continues "I don't like it when Other Telepaths enter my mind. When they do, they suffer great consequences."

The student looks over as learsi begins to hear a loud screeching sound, having a great migraine. He falls to the ground holding his ears, grunting. The student walks up to him, and touches his head.

"Wow. . . Great mind activity. I remember when you were a mute with your mind. I'd love to have that ability. So sad." The blast gets stronger. "Lets see. . . Lets see. . . What can I do to you??" He sets his hand on his chin. Learsi looks around, his Irises flashing golden to normal over and over.

Quickly removing his hand from his left ear, he sends his book: Hunger Games toward the student. He sees a golden aura flying toward him in the dark, and jumps out of the way. the book slams into the door. Learsi sets his hand back on his ear. The student gets up and shakes his head.

"Another cliche; Telepathic and Telekinetic. . . No matter," the blast gets louder as Learsi yells in agony. The student walks over and kicks Learsi in the head, falling on his back. The student sets his foot on his chest and bends down, getting down on his level. "Let's see if i can use what i learn in Artemis on you. . ."

He sets his hand on Learsi forehead, closing his eyes. Learsi still yells in agony. Suddenly, the student gasps, his eyes flying open. "Oh my. . " He says, before Learsi eyes turns black, looking at him. The black trail leading to his head, glows with white specs.

The student suddenly holds his head, grunting. "WH-WHAT IS TH-- OH MY GOD. . " He says. Learsi gets up, the blast in his head stopping; His eyes a dark golden. His eyebrows folds over his eyes, a evil look on his face.

Learsi hand blows toward the student. He flies and gets pinned onto the wall. He grunts in pain, his rib cage being suppressed against his lungs and heart. Learsi fingers bend, slowly balling into a fist. The student cries and screams in pain.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:07 am

Artemis' eyes opened, breaking his telepathic trance. They glowed, for just a moment, before he moved off the edge of his bed. His door swung open, making way for his straight, unwavering path. As soon as he left, the door slammed shut, psionic flame swirling and fading around his figure. He wanted to make a point, and he wanted as many open minds to pay attention as he could get. He didn't have to find Learsi. He didn't have to search at all. He simply followed the disturbance, and broke into the room.
He eyed the two, fire burning away Learsi's telekinetic energy, before forcing him to the opposite wall.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:17 am

Learsi, now pinned to the other wall, grunts, still, his dark face on.

"Hello Artemis, how are you??" He says, his voice low.

The student, lays on the floor, holding his chest. the lights turn on, blood all over his face. He pants before he passes out.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:33 am

"Bitter, tired, bored." Artemis shrugged, lifting the student and carefully floating him out of the classroom, eyes still locked on Learsi. The door shut, fire surrounding Artemis in a sweeping swirl. "How are your abilities? Seems stronger, nothing I'd notice in a crowd though, definitely less contained." He waved between some of the energy he developed, voice apathetic and bored.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:42 am

Learsi smiles. His eyes still dark golden, reflecting in the room light. "Oh, His abilities are great. . . More powerful than i thought. Though, i can't make them powerful myself. . ." He says.

"I'm going to need your help to make. . . Learsi. . . Powerful. . ." he says. His eyes go from dark golden to black. "If you don't. . oh well. . "

Students in the halls begin to scream, feeling pain in their mind. "I guess students suffer. . Teach Learsi. . " He says. Suddenly, learsi gasps and passes out exhausted. Somehow, in his voice, he was back to normal.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:53 am

Artemis looked back, briefly, a brow raised. He guessed that was impressive. He hardly paid attention to the monologue, not having the patience nor time. "Eh, I could do better." He said, looking to the unconscious body laying before him. "I refuse to feed into the demands of a madman, especially not one who has demonstrated that he'll resort to violence." He began walking to the door, opening it, though stopped in his path half-way through. "And no, I'm not worried about your power. It's much easier to eliminate a threat than to make it worse."
With that, he left, fire still chasing him. He collected the unconscious student left by Learsi, walking calmly down the hall, toward the subbasement.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:12 am

Learsi walks around in an open area. It was dark and black. It sounded like he was in a forst, due to the sound of chips being eaten with every step he took. Suddenly, a huge tree appears, as he hears crows kawking. It was way too huge to be a normal tree. Not huge in lenth, but in diameter. THe dree branches were huge, and sprawled all over the place.

He walks around the perimeter of the tree. He felt something coming off or from it. Energy? Powers? Life. . . ? After 1 lap around, a word was carved into the trees trunk. Learsi suddenly couldn't move, as he stood directly in the front of the word. He felt a pull coming from the tree, and looking at it, it was. . . alive.

De Da Du Ea. . . the dark chanting sounding. Suddenly, a little bit of light overcast above the area. He was in the forest. It looked like a scene from a scary movie, for a Halloween special. The dark chanting echos in the forest, and then the wind blows, the leaves below him, following. The wind picks up faster and faster, but Learsi couldn't move. His Whole body frozen, only his hair taking effect.

Thunder rumbles above him, the sky taking shape of a thunderstorm. The tree doesn't take effect, but Learsi studies it. He can't take his eyes off it. It was beautiful and perfect, and ruling. It was abnormal. He felt something inside of him. The tree thin branches moving gracefully though the fast wind. Then it hits Learsi. The tree is causing this. The wind, the thunder clouds, his frozen position.

The tree was alive, and it was filled with powers, and energy, and life. It was amazing, though he doesn't know what this is. He looks at the word again, suddenly, able to read it. At first it was hard, but then, it pans out. Somehow, learsi says it outloud:

Darach
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23