The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay (Shadow League)

2 posters

Go down

Main Roleplay (Shadow League) Empty Main Roleplay (Shadow League)

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:29 am

Main place of rp for the Shadow League, a group of mystic based people or mutants that fight other mystical monsters or beings. Legends follow this group, one being that they hold the last dragon egg.
New Orleans, LA
12:00pm
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Main Roleplay (Shadow League) Empty Re: Main Roleplay (Shadow League)

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:04 am

Jocelyne walked out of Baton Rouge Magnet High School, making her way to her car. She had on a white v-neck short sleeve, a leather vest with side laces, and brown, ripped skinny jeans that tucked into dark brown combat boots. She threw her bag into the back of a rusty pickup truck, getting in and soon getting away from the school.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:36 am

As Kanye West's Power played in his headphones, Angelo slipped an arrow inside his bow's notch. He stood watchfully upon the rooftop of a store top as he lined up his shot perfectly. He took notice of the pale-skinned diner sitting at his booth, sipping his tea while reading the newspaper. As Angelo's fingers let go, his cobalt arrow pierced the air, the newspaper, and the vampire's heart. With a satisfied grin, he placed the bow away in the case. Another delivery from the Angel of Death, chuckled the hunter, as he jumped down from his position. Hitting the sidewalk, Angelo placed his left hand on the ground to brace his dramatic landing. Looking up, his eyes quickly flashed a cyan light before returning to their brown tint. "That was the last one," he said quietly, almost to himself, "I hope I made you proud, Eric." With that, Angelo stood up and strolled to his Ford Impala. American wasn't his style of car, but it proved to be fashionable enough. Stepping on the gas pedal, he sped through the city in order to meet with his client at his hotel room.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:59 am

Jo drove the three minutes to a local shop, Coyote Moon. The store sold gems and stuff, Jo knew, but she had yet to walk in. She parked her car, walking into the store and was immediately bombarded by the scents of rich soaps and oils.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:05 am

As he parked his car, Angelo took off his army jacket. Despite it being cold outside, the fur that his skin generated warmed him enough to bear the winter weather. He simply wore the outfit for style. Entering the elevator, Angelo rose to the top floor. As the metal doors opened, he sniffed the air. Something's off, he deduced, following the scent to the door. Lavender...grease...Mexico, Angelo questioned. Pulling out one of his pistols, he slowly opened his front door, which was mysteriously left ajar.

As he strolled throughout the building, he found a woman sitting on his couch. Lowering the pistol, Angelo noticed the bag in her hand. Pointing, he asked, "That for me, lass?" The woman uncrossed her legs, sliding the bag onto the counter. "Two Whoppers, no bun, no toppings," she answered, "Just the way you ordered." With a hungry grin, Angelo slid his hand into the bag, "Okay. Name. Case. Fee."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:07 am

(If you're talking about New Orleans, it's not that cold anymore I did a timeskip for this rp and the main X-Men rp and soon Superiors rp due to the day being dragged along for too long. It's like... 87°F which is p hot.)
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:20 am

(Gotcha. My mistake.) The lady wore a garb to cover her hair and shades to hide her eyes. Her skin, a scaly mix of turquoise and peach. She wore a chiton, which surprised Angelo, because of the archaic fashion statement. Finally, her hands were adorned with leather biker gloves. "My name is Stheno. I was hoping that you would locate the murderer of my sister?" Taking a bite into the slice of meat, Angelo answered, "Do I look like the Amber Alert hotline, missus?" Stheno placed her hands on her lap. "Are you always this brash?" Angelo retorted, "Only when a lady's wastin' ma' time!" Removing her headdress, Stheno revealed a bouquet of serpents that were lying underneath. Mesmerized, Angelo slowly answered, "I see, love." Stheno pointed down, "Hey, genius. My eyes are down here." With a shake of his head, he replied, "I only deal with bloodsuckers, not...gorgons."

"I looked into your history," Stheno informed, "Your mother? Probably one of the greatest monster hunters alive. Your tutor? Eric Brooks. The Blade." As she stood, she continued, "Are you telling me that you are going to throw all that training for vampire killing?" Angelo stood, "Damn, lady, you made your point. Where was your sister last?" Stheno smirked, "We were visiting an old friend in Louisiana. However, she got lost." Angelo turned his head. "What's your fee?" he questioned. "50 Drachmae. I heard that you are able to craft the gold into something more...formidable?" she implied. Extending his hand, Angelo inquired, "Deal?" Stheno met his hand, "Deal."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:49 pm

As his plane began to descend, Angelo peered out of the window. The jet lag would hit him sooner or later, but he didn't care. "Thank you, love," Angelo said to the flight attendant, before he stood up. Grabbing his bag from the rack above his seat, he slowly inched his way through the hectic plane environment. Angelo slid his business card into the attendant's pocket. "For after hours," he grinned slyly. As the stairs began to lower, Angelo descended, looking for his car. Spotting it, he smiled. The only way to drive, Angelo muttered. Noticing the increasingly hot weather, he slid off his jacket to reveal his muscle shirt. Let's ride, the lycanthrope grinned, driving through the check-out and riding towards the heated city of New Orleans.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down