The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+10
Learsicerebal
Trent Washington
Nikolina Konstantinova
William Calhoun
ネオンスピリット
Mr. Aspects
Scarlet Turner
Dylan Gryff
Lilifab
Leia Lehnsherr
14 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 14 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Scarlet Turner Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:01 am

Cheyenne of course, screamed, as it was the most pain she had ever felt, but she wasn't angry or scared because she knew that it would have to end one day, she was just glad it was by the hands of the woman who gave her everything she ever wanted.

Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:32 am

"I am sooo boss at hide and seek," Delilah smiled, detaching herself from William. "Not it!" she called, instantly disappearing as she turned invisible.

Keaka morphed from out of the shadows, watching the ordeal. She disappeared back into the shadows, becoming one herself as she used the dark wall to get as far away as she could from them. She had been a former member of the Shadow League, the leader Noah dying early on. He hadn't been a mutant. Her mother had passed too, taking a toil on her, especially after Jo, another Shadow League member, died.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:46 am

William groaned, "Cheater!" He said to Delilah's last location. Knowing she was long gone by now, Will covered his eyes and began to count to thirty.

"...29... 30! Ready or not, here I come, you cheater." William announced, then rose his arms in an attempt to feel for Delilah, but soon remembered that she could phase as well.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:50 am

Delilah sat around the corner, braiding her hair. She wasn't invisible either, but knew it'd be a while before Will cam around. She made sure to keep her leg from the corner, but still sat crisscross.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:16 am

Sure enough, Will was blindly feeling around for Delilah at the opposite side of the bunker. He was squinting, in an effort to catch a glimmer or something of Delilah. 27, and he was still playing these games. Did he have any regrets? Nah.

"Am I at least getting hotter? C'mon, give me a sign!" Will whined, his palms outstretched and moving side to side.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:27 am

Delilah laughed, holding her hand over her mouth. "Nope," she called, phasing half of her body into the wall. She phased enough to where only her head and knees stuck out.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:30 am

Dylan saw the mayhem that was starting around them, knowing there was no use anymore. He sighed silently, and moved from his crouching position in front of Ellie, to a sitting one next to her. "I love you Ellie, thank you, so much for the past eleven years. There's no doubt in my mind, that I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you." He said, picking up her hand and intertwining it with his own.

"I love you."
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:38 am

William whipped around to see Delilah, his jacket making a swishing sound as he did so. "Damn you Delilah Brace!" He rose his fist and shook it in fake anger. William went running in her direction with the intent to tackle her.
--
George had one arm wrapped around his chest, the other by his face to scratch his cheek. "E-Eve..." He was muttering, glancing at Rose. The clairvoyant-twin turned to her, observing her with frantic eyes.  

"Rose Collis," He managed to sputter, whipping his head behind him as if to see if someone was there. There was no one. George looked at Rose again, "Dead people." He quavered, and began to murmur what seemed like a list of names.
--
Ellie looked at Dylan with soft eyes, "Don't say that like it's the end." She pleaded. Here before her was Dylan; the love of her life. The guy who would constantly be woken up whenever she had night terrors. The guy who accepted her. The guy - no, her fiancé - who she loved so passionately that it consumed her.

"I love you too."

The ring sparkled in the dim light.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:43 am

Dylan couldn't help but laugh a bit, because she knew just as much he, and everyone else in the room did, that this was it. All of this fighting to stay alive, the constant moving and suffering, all came down to this. A quick demise to a group that stood through everything.

He looked at the glistening ring, he had found it about three years after the world went to hell, in the scrap of a jewelry store when he was out looting with Drake. It was perfect, but it didn't even begin to describe his love for her. She had been his everything through the years, keeping him sane, and together.

He leaned in and kissed her, knowing it would more than likely be the last time he ever got to. As he did, everything flashed before him, them meeting, studying hours and hours on end every night, and having fun together during classes, and just exploring the mansion. He saw the first days, how he had been on the brink of losing it for good, and she brought him back, only to have to do the same time and time again through the years.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:46 am

Delilah grinned, staying her her place in hopes he'd run into the wall she was currently phased through. Sometimes she felt they were the only two who smiled pure smiles, not the sad ones. But that's just a thought, but not for right now.

"But not for nothing," Rose muttered in response, taking his wrist and moving it from his face so he wouldn't make the scratches worst. Elyse popped into her mind on cue. ::"He's battling the same battle as you, except maybe worse.":: Her sister said mentally. The vision of her sister in her head wasn't real, and Rose knew that. But she answered her anyway. ::"What're we supposed to do?":: Rose asked her sister mentally. Even though Elyse was dead, her mind still acted as if it was apart of their hive. Whenever she was in a situation, an image of her sister would come to mind. Whether it was to give her guidance or just someone to talk to, she was there.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:47 am

"Will you fuckers actually prepare yourself for defense?!" Ace shouted to the team, exploding into a bright, shifting mass of neon light, before spreading out into three duplicates of himself.

Ellis looked around the room, watching his to-be former teammates converse. "If I start running with him, will someone keep up for defense?" He asked, gesturing to Artemis' lifeless body.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:50 am

"I will," Anna offered, making her way into the main room. "And I'll join," Leia grunted as she heaved herself off the ground, using the staff to help her. "Before boredom and craziness takes a bigger tole than it already has. Anyone else volunteering as tribute or it is just us suckers?"
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:53 am

"You can count on us," Insano had faded, and with a jaded voice, Scarlet spoke to the crew as herself for the first time in two years. "Me too," Matt stood next to Scarlet, a fire began to blaze while she did so. "Be safe Ellis," the pyro said with a nod.
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:56 am

"'Aight," Leia said, clapping her hands together as she started her way down the hall. "Scar and Anna, you two be a group and Matt and I will be one. Keep on high alert," Leia went one way, not bothering to wait on Matt now that she was set off with a purpose.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:01 am

Drake grinned as he heard the others stand up to fight. He walked over and stood on the opposite side of Scarlet, his eyes turning a empty black as he prepared. "If you kill me for this, won't matter because in ten minutes we'll all be dead anyway." Drake said, turning to Scarlet and raising his hands to carefully caress her chin and cheeks, enveloping her into a kiss.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:08 am

William did just that. He had ran into the wall and bounced backwards, stumbling back. However, his abilities allowed him to use the blows as bruises, which now formed on his forehead and chest.

"William Calhoun strikes again with his bright ideas!" He beamed, shaking his head as the world became balanced again. But upon hearing Aces' orders, he joined the formation and got into a ready stance.
--
George flinched at Roses' touch, and for once, met her eyes. "T-Twins." He stammered, acknowledging her relationship with Elyse. George was unstable by this point. He was stuck between two worlds, the physical plane that held the team and the others, and the clairvoyant plane, where he saw almost everything that was currently happening.

It was usually controllable with his brother, Alek, but since his death, George became damaged mentally and emotionally. The blue-eyed male stared at Rose, his eyes flickering about between her own eyes and other things he saw that weren't apparent to Rose. He wasn't aware of what the others were doing.
--
Ellie returned the kiss, before peeling away and standing up to join the team. Ellie gave Dylan a reassuring glance, standing beside him for a sense of comfort.
--
Thea came in behind Ellis, nodding. "I'm ready when you are." She affirmed, slightly muffled by the bandana over her mouth. Thea's red eyes stood out in the low light. She was determined to protect the others. Thea had accepted what may come next.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:10 am

Dylan stood up, and nodded as he stood next to her, and the rest of the team. He adjusted his gloves so that they were in the right place when he went to use his ability, and awaited the word to fight. He knew he was going to die, he knew his friends were going to die, but he accepted, and awaited it. They had been fighting for too long, it was time to finally put an end to it.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:12 am

Scarlet paused for a moment, figuring she would let him have that last kiss, but then pushed him off, the tip of her knife rested just at his heart but her eyes flushed red, "We have more pressing matters you piece of filth. You are lucky you are significant to the team, or else, I wouldn't have stopped her. She is in pain, and I find it hard to believe that if you still had respect for her, or the respect for the dead, at least, that you wouldn't have done that. You are lucky that we need time, or else yours would have run out by now." Insano was beyond furious, and one could not only tell by her tone, but her nails turned into razor sharp claws and her teeth turned to fangs.
"But for now," Matt said, as she was standing near the two, "We wait for death to come, and we wait to face it head on." The last part was said darker and more solemn than anyone might have thought possible for the Russian girl.
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:15 am

Delilah phased out of the wall, the playful smile disappearing at once. She made her way to the group, standing beside Will with her hands held together in front of herself.

Rose nodded, letting go of his wrist. "Yeah..." she muttered with a sigh, "twins." She tried to read his mind, trying to push her own into his thoughts to see what he saw. However, it was to no avail. "C'mon," she nodded her head towards the main room, grabbing his upper arm lightly to lead him to the group.

"Uh... Scar- Insano-ishly... you uh... ready?" Anna asked awkwardly, glancing between the three.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:17 am

"Yes." Insano turned and walked to stand near Anna, taking out a knife and readying her abilities, Matt stood on the other side of Anna, igniting a flame, ready to attack.
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:19 am

"Shouldn't have stopped her 'sano." Drake said, grinning madly still. He had nothing left, as he hadn't for years now. He was completely empty, fueled only by the thrill of the chase, the only thing that had kept him even remotely similar through the years, was his personality. Which was now, a dark, brooding, but somehow funny, in a horrific way. "I'd much rather be killed by someone I love, than this bitch" He said, spitting at Eve,
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:19 am

Will looked at Delilah, noticing her private nature. He leaned over and took her hand. "Hey, I don't know if you noticed, but you're pretty hot." He complimented with a grin, "Wanna marry me?"
--
George stumbled after Rose, his ears ringing as they approached what lied behind that door. He gave Rose another stare, but said nothing.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:21 am

"Maybe she would have taken pity, but now, we want you to suffer." Insano said simply, watching the entrance and waiting.
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:25 am

"That's all I've wanted for years." He grinned, cracking his neck and knuckles as he waited, the silence of the room was deafening, especially for someone who has used to constant chatter going on in his head. Drake lost the smile, and it was replaced by a dark glooming straight face. He was ready to end this shit.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:26 am

"How long do you think it'll take for her to come?" Anna asked quietly, following Insano's gaze. "To find us?"

Delilah grinned, looking up at Will. "The world's gone to shit. What else we got to lose, right?" She squeezed his hand, grinning a bit more. Moments like these was what made her all the more frightened of Eve, of death; but it was also these moments that made her want to fight even greater.

Ally and Ken walked into the main room. Ally crossed her arms across her body insecurely, glancing around at the room. Ken looked around as well, but more as observing than anything else.

Rose stopped them a bit ways away from the group, but close enough to see and hear. She had the feeling George might not take well to the larger groups, but she wasn't really sure. For all she knew, he just wanted to be alone.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next