The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay - Blue/Gold

+5
Dylan Gryff
Thea (main)
Trent Washington
Leia Lehnsherr
Scarlet Turner
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Roleplay - Blue/Gold - Page 2 Empty Re: Roleplay - Blue/Gold

Post by ネオンスピリット Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:29 pm

"Oh, god dammit..." Artemis muttered, moving off of the table. Inspecting the area with a brief stare, he backed toward the uniforms, as one of the suits floated out from behind one of the displays, unfolding as it was pulled from the small, built-in storage compartment. The ruby-red amplifier built into the costume's 'hood' worked its way out, before settling itself into Artemis' open left palm, clutched tightly afterward.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:04 am

Leia reached one of her arms into the air, giving a thumbs up. The other arm draped over her eyes as she responded, "Splitting headache."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:07 am

"I could make it worse if you wanted, or rather, give you pain in some place else to distract you from it," Caspian made a very light chuckle. "I have some whiskey in my room, some aspirin too, whichever you prefer is offered."
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:09 am

"Is both offered?" Leia questioned, sitting up and instantly wincing. "Headrush," she muttered, sitting up the rest of the way.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:19 am

"Its usually not smart to mix, but hey it's a Monday," Caspian motioned for Leia to follow her and headed back to her room, she lifted up a floorboard and grabbed the bottle of whiskey and the meds, grabbing the shot glasses that were hidden behind the two. "Shut the door behind yourself."
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:29 am

Leia followed behind Caspian, already shutting the door before she said anything. "What's the worse that could happen?" she questioned, sitting in the desk chair.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:40 am

"A teacher walks in and they send me to jail," Caspian said, pouring the two shots and she wedges the metal rim of her desk chair between the door handle and then pushed it in, making it so that the door could not be opened. "There." Caspian grabbed her glass and raised it. "To not dying this morning."
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:42 am

"To not dying," Leia smirked, popping the Aspirin in her mouth before taking the shot. "And now for the side-effects," Leia coughed a bit, not having much alcohol in the past, or at least recently.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:52 am

Caspian took the shot, letting out a quiet ah, "Tastes like a dysfunctional family." She smiled, "Where are you from?"
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:06 am

"Genoshia," Leia answered, leaning back and closing her eyes.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:19 am

"hm, interesting," she sat on her bed and poured herself another glass, "What is it like there?"
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:57 am

"Weird. Fun. I mean, it's all mutant but you're constantly in fear of being attacked. I haven't been there in a few years, being on missions and all. Then I got stuck in this hell hole," Leia shrugged. She loved to brag about being on missions and such for her father as well as being apart of the Genoshian community.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:57 am

"Hm, missions you say?" Caspian raised an eyebrow, but it rested back down at its regular position before too long. "I'm just the daughter of a whore," Caspian shrugged, "what a pity." Caspian, who, yes, was grateful for her mother existing, only felt that way because, without her mother, she wouldn't be alive.
"She died two years ago from AIDs, tragic, really," Caspian rolled her eyes at the word tragic, she took another shot.
"Your family life, what is that like, if you don't mind."
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:15 pm

"I spent a lot of it training," Leia said this honestly, not knowing what else much there was. "A lot of family time, drama. Shit like that. Always doing stuff for my father."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:19 pm

"Who exactly was your father?" Caspian tipped her shot glass upside down and putting it back under her floor board. "You done with the whiskey?" She put the aspirin bottle back I'm as well.
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:52 am

Leia nodded, handing her the glass. "Erik Lehnsherr. Or, ya know, Magneto. Pretty cool," she shrugged, leaning back again.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:22 am

"Magneto, he does metal stuff, right?" Caspian looked over her shoulder as she put the board back in its place. "I have seen him on the news once or twice."
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:31 am

"Yeah. Metal stuff," Leia agreed. She let out a breath, relaxing. "So what bout you?" she asked.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:15 am

"What about me?" Caspian raised an eyebrow at Leia and moved over to the door to unjam it, pushing the chair over into the corner of her room. "My life s a shit storm of nothing of importance really, I just killed a guy and my mom died, you know how it is." Caspian said this with complete apathy, as if none of it bothered her, and it didn't.
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:23 am

Thea slid beside Ellis, taking substantial bites out of her apple. "That was fun, huh?" She asked, glancing at the reptilian mutant with vermilion eyes. "I would've joined in, but..." Her eyes flickered back down, "Would suck to go through experimentation again."

Swallowing what she had chewed in her mouth, Thea turned to Ellis. "Anyways, what's your next class?" She asked with a grin, showcasing her sparkling white and excessively sharp teeth.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:26 am

Ellis looked up for a moment, still fixated on his mutated limb. His eyes fell on her teeth for a moment, nearly causing him to cringe at the sight of the unnatural mutation. "Um... I'm not sure, actually." He muttered, looking around. "What do you have?" He looked to Thea again, only vaguely aware of the students being told to rise around them, then being dismissed.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:29 am

Thea furrowed her eyebrows as she attempted to remember. She counted her classes off her fingers, and she didn't get far.

"Breakfast... math..." She counted, raising her fingers with the corresponding period. Thea clenched her hand into a fist, "Math!" She said enthusiastically, "What about you?"
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:33 am

Ellis shrugged, standing up carefully, as to not invade anyone with the newly protruding horns and spikes from his arm. "Guess I'll just follow." He said, looking around the rushing crowd. He attempted to sidestep in, though not enough space opened for him.

Artemis looked to Jack, then to the door, creating a telekinetic field around the meeting room as he went to the table. Turning it on again and typing in a short command, a fairly small tablet ejected from its side, offering itself to Artemis' hand. Once he had the device, he went back to work creating the roster for the new team, rushing somewhat just in case.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:41 am

Thea looked at Ellis, amused by his self-awareness. She rolled her eyes and pushed through the crowd, using her arms to guide her. Thea looked over her shoulder to Ellis, "Y'know, your dino-ness isn't half-bad." She remarked, "You look badass."
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:50 am

Ellis barely managed kept up with Thea with his phasing, passing through students without leaving a trace, with the exception of small flames following his footsteps.

"Badassery isn't really my concern, but thanks." Ellis muttered in response, starting to cover a little more ground. "Aren't you... I dunno, pissed about your experiment?"
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next