The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood RP

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Brotherhood RP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Brotherhood RP

Post by Thea (main) Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:00 am

(afk bc dinner so will be back in ten minutes-ish.) William entered after Sebastian, panting by the time he got into the room. He kneeled over, attempting to catch his breath and flipped Sebastian off without looking at him.

He placed his hands on his back as he drew in long huff of air, "Okay, I'm good." Will affirmed to the team, then looked at the flat circles.

"We're getting in those?"
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:02 am

"What, scared of heights, Bruiser?" Leia asked tauntingly with a smirk, confidence and snobbishness overwhelming her once more. (I actually seriously need to go to bed. It's 11 pm where I am and I have school tomorrow.)
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:13 am

(Quick note for this roleplay: Administrators will take over the duty of playing leading roles, as to free members of the responsibility, giving them more freedom. In addition, despite this roleplay being more peripheral in the focus of some admins, we ask that any plots be sent in for approval to one of us, for future reference. Thank you.)
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:23 pm

With the flash of a grin, Sebastian stood in the middle of his circle. "Kid," he chuckled, "When I ride my sphere, I ride in style." Staring intensely at Bruiser, he muttered, "You find any sexual implication in that phrasing, find your favorite pillow incinerated when we get back." A wicked grin climbed the mutant's face. "Now, let's get on with this, shall we?" Sebastian said. Looking to Leia, he said, "Whenever you're ready, love." When he looked back to the three senior mutants, they had already left the building.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:30 pm

"Dear, if you know what's good for your health, I wouldn't call me that if I were you," Leia in a sweet, too sweet, voice with a sarcastic smile. "Let's go."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:38 pm

"Leia, I smoke. Do you think I know what's good for my health?" Sebastian retorted, returning Leia's sarcastic smile. As the metal circle began to enlarge itself, it enveloped Sebastian in darkness. Getting upon his hands and knees, Sebastian felt the sphere rise and move forward. Where? The shadows impaired his vision. All he knew was that he was going somewhere or another.

Sliding onto his rear, Sebastian began pondering his trip. How would I ask for the serum? Should I get a bit for myself? Who even peddles MGH? he began wondering. Pulling out his phone, he set his playlist for Epic Playlist for Demonstrations. The first song that came on was The Boys are Back in Town. With a smile, Sebastian relaxed in his sphere, awaiting for the six of them to land.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:23 pm

(I'm honestly so lost on what's going on right now.)
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:37 pm

After twenty minutes, the three younger members of the Brotherhood had landed within the National Mall, while the senior members made their way to their destination.. Emerging from his sphere, Sebastian stretched his arms out. "Nothing like a long period of questionable travel to refresh one's soul," Sebastian sarcastically informed. Looking towards his teammates, he inquired, "So, while the big dogs are off with their little "plan", what should we do? Finishing his sentence, Sebastian looked to Leia.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:45 pm

"Go guard, make sure we don't have MRD riding up our asses," Leia answered, heading off.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:56 pm

With a sigh, Sebastian lifted Bruiser upon his back. "Dude," he exclaimed, "You could skip leg day at least once." With that, he followed Leia, while struggling to carry William. God, help me, he thought continually.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:56 am

(sorry babs i'm actually dead rn) Bruiser had actually passed out in the sphere, swearing to god that the sphere was twirling and intentionally hurtling him through the air. He blinked awake, then wormed out of Sebastian's grip.

"Oh, dude, gross!" He commented, squiggling out in an effort to pull away from the dark-skinned mutant. William eventually did, landing on his back on the ground. He groaned and stood up, rubbing his hindside. "So far, this trip sucks." He muttered, walking alongside Sebastian.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:11 am

And it won't get much better, Leia thought to herself before walking backwards to speak to the others. "Better stay awake Bruise-Boy or else you'll be in worse condition than Seby's lungs," she smirked as she commented to Will. "We got work to do, boys."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:32 am

With a polite smile, Sebastian flipped Leia the bird. As they continued to walk, Sebastian pulled out a small flask from his newly found satchel. "Here," he offered William, "It's OJ. It should make your day a little bit better."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:41 am

"You two take out the snipers at the top of the White House as well as any guards that come your way. I'll take areal while you guys position yourselves at each side of the House," Leia ordered, ignoring Sebastian.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:47 pm

Shaking his head, Sebastian touched the soles of his shoes. This allowed him to run across the South Lawn without any of the guards noticing him. After a few seconds, he was already on top of the White House roof. He noticed that two or three guards were all lined up. The sniper's red dots were aimed at Bruiser and Aegis. I should just let them shoot, Sebastian muttered, I could. However, Sebastian knew he couldn't let that happen. Damn it, he thought, before he jumped onto the middle sniper. Tapping his grenade, making it generate a golden hue, Sebastian placed his hand on the soldier. "I don't use this one often enough," Sebastian smirked, generating an aura around the soldier. Pushing him off, the soldier slowly fell to the Earth, before the grenade murdered him mid-air.

The two soldiers turned their attention to Sebastian, dropping their sniper rifles and reaching for their pistols. Sebastian ran to the soldier on his right, sliding under his shooting arm. As he moved, he tapped the soldier's grenade in the same manner as the previous. Coming up behind him, Sebastian also shoved him to the ground. However, he ignited the second soldier in the same way as the grenade. Carefully, Sebastian let him drop on top of two ground-level guards, killing all three. Looking at his opponent, the guard aimed his pistol as Sebastian touched his feet again. As they glowed a bright orange, Sebastian rushed towards the guard, pushing him off of the White House roof. Running to the middle, the aura faded, leaving a heavy-breathing Sebastian on the top. "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED," he yelled out to his teammates.

Last edited by ChiaroscurotheSuperior on Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:23 pm

Leia rolled her eyes before forming a platform in front of herself and muttered, "Great sneak." She stepped onto the teal platform and it lifted her into the air above the House, giving her a full view of the lot.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:45 pm

William had gulped down Sebastian's orange juice, distracted by the citrus drink as Sebastian ran to the white house. By the time William had focused his bruised energy into his leg joints and leaped from the ground to the roof top, Sebastian had already taken care of everyone.

"Nice going, bro. Didn't even let me get anyone." William huffed, approaching Sebastian and shoving the flask into his chest. He walked further along so they were equally spread apart on the White House roof top.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:24 pm

"There's some on the North Lawn, bro," Sebastian assured, sliding the flask back into his satchel. Crouching in his position, Sebastian pulled out a deck of cards. "So, what's the deal with you and this...Delilah girl," he inquired, "From the sound of it, you two have some history. Star-crossed lovers and what-not."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:28 am

William rose his eyebrows as Sebastian questioned him. "Oh, so now you want to know?" William grinned, taking a place beside him. He hung his legs over the roof edge, kicking them as he leaned back with his arms behind him. A funny thing, him and Delilah. Although he never truly met her, she was pretty damn hot.

"Good story, actually." He began, "She's one of them X-Men. Ew, I know right? But, once you see her... it's like, you would decapitate anyone that would hurt he, y'know?" Will explained, giving an intense stare at Sebastian before continuing. "We're not a thing yet, but I've got hope." He grinned, looking up at the sunny sky.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Leia walked around in the air, teal platforms supporting her in each step. Once she stepped off of one, it would disappear. She kept her eyes around the House, waiting for the new wave of eventual Secret Service. Well, maybe not that, but something would happen.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:37 pm

With a smirk, Sebastian rustled Bruiser's hair. "You know, there is, like, one ship that you remind me of," he commented, "Lancitty, I believe." Checking his phone, he handed it to his teammate. "You wanna pick a song?" After hearing a few sirens, Sebastian looked up. Great. Mardies, he commented. Brushing his hands off, he was about to begin wrecking the cars with a few cards. Then, he remembered, "Would you like a shot at this?
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:30 pm

Below, two of the three or so MRD vehicles blew in an explosion of teal energy. Leia ran towards the other two, landing on the roof with teal energy surrounding her hands. She made her way to the edge of the roof, aiming at another.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:53 pm

Rubbing his chin, Sebastian looked upon Leia's finesse with envy. Turning his uncertain gaze into a wicked grin, Sebastian rubbed his hands together. "Let's make some chimi-fuckin'-changas," he smiled. Looking to his left, he said, "What? I got it from a movie. I don't recall which one, though." With a smile, Sebastian jumped down from the White House roof to join the fray.

As one MRD truck swerved out of control, Sebastian jumped through the back door. "Excuse me," Sebastian smiled, finding himself in between two Mardies, "Do you mind if I blow you two up?" Holding both of their shoulders, Sebastian answered, "Thanks," before flying out of the back. Rolling onto the pavement, the truck blew up subsequently. Looking at another truck, Sebastian quickly got to his feet, climbing onto the door. Placing his hand on the truck, the truck began swerving slowly. "I guess badassery runs in your family, mon chèrie," Sebastian called out to Leia, "When we're done, I need to ask you something." After this, he jumped off of the truck, as it swerved into oncoming traffic.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:23 pm

"Make sure no one else comes," Leia ordered Will before dropping from the roof, onto a teal platform, and rolling onto the front lawn of the House before bolting off. She stopped when she got to the gate, throwing her hands out from her sides. A teal dome began to form around the lot, blocking any oncoming attacks.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:29 pm

Sebastian turned to see Magneto rushing out of the White House. Sabretooth followed suit, carrying the president upon his shoulders. With an acknowledging look, Sebastian muttered, Time to go. Sliding into the driver's seat of the MRD truck, Sebastian beckoned, "In! In! In!" Soon, the backseat was loaded with the three mutants, and a whining president.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next