The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood RP

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Brotherhood RP - Page 5 Empty Re: The Brotherhood RP

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:22 am

Studying the lifeless Willaim, Sebastian chuckled, "What makes you dig the good girls?" As a waitress walked over, Sebastian said, "May I have two cups of water, S'il vous plait?" With a wink, Sebastian added a grin to impress. Flattered, the lady nodded, walking backwards, before she bumped into a table. Flustered, she apologetically smiled shyly, before she returned to the kitchen. With a sigh, Sebastian began planning their next few steps. We could possibly hi-jack another Mardie vehicle, he thought, Maybe, even call for a tow truck?
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:30 am

"Ah bien..." a girl with short, curly brown and white hair grinned as she approached William and Sebastian. "Qu'est-ce qui vous est arrivé garçons?" she asked slyly, slipping into the seat opposite of the two. She placed her elbows on the table, intertwining fingerless gloved hands together and resting her chin on top.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:35 am

"Nous avons...été attaqués...par les...mauvaises personnes," Sebastian tried explaining. His French was all right, but not enough to carry a full out conversation. He tried asking, "Tu parlais anglais?"
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:39 am

"Of course, mon ami," she answered with a thick accent. It was a mixture of southern and New Orleans, not being one of the other. She leaned back, tipping her head a bit at Sebastian. "Where you learn your French? Ain't many up here that know it."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:42 am

"High school, mon chere," Sebastian offered, "An old friend of mine helped me with some key phrases." As the waitress returned with the waters, Sebastian whispered, "Merci beauchoup." Taking a sip from his drink, he inquired, "So, may I compliment your hair? It's very unique."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:46 am

She shrugged as if it weren't a big deal. "Ain't nothin', really. Got it from ma maman. Wit'... other things." She smirked. "Who're y'all anyways, mind I askin'?"
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:48 am

"A couple of out-of-town folk," Sebastian smiled, "I'm Julian, and this is my buddy...Sparkles. We call him that because he used to call the stars 'sparkly things'." With a charming smile, Sebastian inquired, "And whom do I have the pleasure of encountering, madam?"
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:50 am

"Name's Kasey," Kasey answered, glancing between the two. "Now uh... why don' y'all two tell me who you really be? I don't like playin' games."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:51 am

With a sigh, Sebastian answered, "It's hard, lying to someone of your caliber of beauty, chere." Extending his hand, he introduced, "Danger. Sebastian Danger. My buddy's named William."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:55 am

Smirking, Kasey shook his hand. "Kasey LeBeau," she stated, leaning back once more. "Kontan wè zòt."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:59 am

"LeBeau...enchante," Sebastian smiled, pulling back his hand, "Something strikes me about you, belle. The hair and the surname..." Coming to his conclusion, Sebastian kept his mouth shut, "So, chere, what allures you to our table? I could continue flirting, but I doubt that you'd appreciate it."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:03 am

"To be honest with you, I don'. Sorry ta dissapoint," she gave a small smile before continuing. "Saw y'all out fightin' them X-Men. Hard t'miss, y'know?" she shrugged. "And ya migh' be thinkin' of mon père. Remy LeBeau. He ain't that unheard of."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:08 am

"My apologies," Sebastian said, leaning back, "I'm a bit new to the romance business." Sliding Bruiser's water over to her, he offered, "Yes, I know of him. He's actually a pretty good combatant, from what I've seen on YouTube." Taking another sip, Sebastian inquired, "So, did you only come here to say that you saw us fight? I mean, it's nice to know that we were seen..." Sebastian's voice dropped a few levels, "Though, my erratic behavior was quite inexcusable. My apologies for that display."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:13 am

"Insults don' always equal win, mon ami. Mais... vous avez raison. Leia has told me 'bout y'all. And t'be honest, I expected better." Kasey shrugged, ignoring the water.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:19 am

"Yeah," Sebastian sighed, staring into his half-empty glass, "Definitely, mon belle. I mean, I don't even know why I'm part of the Brotherhood." Tapping the glass to the music, he explained, "Leia met me a few weeks ago at my shitty job, told me about her group's willingness to help my sister in exchange for my service." Dejectedly, he continued, "My sister has serious AX-183. So, I joined. The thing is, the whole mutant equality thing, I'm for it. It's just...I want to be a lot of things, but I don't even know what I want."

Looking outside of the window at the busted truck, Sebastian continued, "I'm not really one for fighting. However, due to certain situations, I simply...snap. Kinda like Pyro. The power that I possess...it's like alcohol. You have too much of it, you lose your grip on reality." Looking up to Kasey, Sebastian smiled weakly, "Then again, reality isn't much kinder to me, anyways."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:25 am

"You can't let it take itself over you, mon ami. This war, as the Lehnsherrs call it, ain't nothin' but a fight for... power. Equality, in this, ain't worth nothin'. It's power dat everyone's wantin'," Kasey looked at her hands, which were balled together. "You got that right idea in your head. Fight for those you care 'bout before anythin' else, ya hear? Don' let no one tell y'all otherwise."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:31 am

With a smirk, Sebastian noted, "Thanks for the tips, Kasey." Looking to the customers at the restaurant, Sebastian sighed, "Listen, it was wonderful talking to you, and if you're interested, I'd like to keep in touch." Grabbing a pen from his pocket, he pulled a napkin from the dispenser. Writing down ten digits on the paper, Sebastian passed it over. "In case you still want to keep in contact," he suggested, "Do what you will with the paper, though I wouldn't blame you for discarding it."

On the restaurant's radio, an old, cheesy 50s song played over the speakers: "Ohhhh, sugar (dun dun dun dun dun dun) Ohhhh, honey honey." Sebastian held his head down on the table, placing his hands at the back. "I hate this music," he groaned.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:39 am

"And, honey, that's where we'll have ta disagree. This kinda music... c'est trés bon." Kasey smiled, pocketing the napkin.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:42 am

"C'est pas mal," Sebastian admitted, moving his head up from his defeated position, "It's just...too happy-go-lucky for me. Honestly, I have to be in the mood for it." Finishing his glass, Sebastian suggested, "Hey, listen, Leia's off doing some monster hunt. If you're still in the area, there'll be a spot open."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:57 am

"Pour quoi faire?" Kasey inquired, tipping her head slightly. (Going to bed, sorry. Seriously tired.)
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:57 am

William groaned, blinking into consciousness and leaning up. He held his head in his hand, wincing. "Oh, god." Will looked around, observing the diner, "But also, why?" He commented in regards to the music.

The green-eyed man squinted at Kasey, then looked at Sebastian, "Who's this chick?" He whispered loudly, then rubbed his eyes.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:00 am

"Bonjou," Kasey said, raising an eyebrow. "Gentil de vous joindre à nous."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:01 am

(No problemo. Enjoy your rest.) "Noob, Kasey," Sebastian introduced, "Kasey, Noob." Looking to the drowsy teammate, Sebastian slid him the glass of water. "Bro, you missed the fight," he informed. Looking to Kasey, he smiled, "Il arrive à faire beaucoup. Il est son ... sa bizarrerie ."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:08 am

"Hey, who are you calling Noob? I'll have you know, I can very well beat you in a game of Super Smash Bros." William said, yawning the last part. Missing the fight wasn't too much of a big deal, he could always murder a few thugs later.

Upon hearing their French, William narrowed his eyes at Sebastian. "Hey, man, what country do are we in right now?" He questioned, awaiting his answer.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:02 pm

"We're still in the United States," Sebastian clarified, "Where? I don't exactly remember." With a chuckle, Sebastian placed both of his hands on the table, interlocking his fingers for comfort. "As for Super Smash Bros, I'd only....yeah, you'd beat me," he admitted, "However, I could crush you on Rainbow Road in Mario Kart." Raising his hand, he called, "Reviens, s'il vous plait." The waitress returned to the table. "Will, would you like anything?" Sebastian inquired.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next