The Brotherhood RP

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Brotherhood RP

Post by ネオンスピリット on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:53 pm

Starting at the beginning point of the X-Men.
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Brotherhood RP

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:16 pm

As Sebastian descended down the stairs, he checked his phone for any messages. His mother called a couple times over the night, but due to the nature of his personal mission, Sebastian had decided to ignore her calls, knowing full well that she would try, and possibly succeed, at convincing him to stay. However, he realized that it was his job to get some of the Mutant Growth Hormone. It was for his sister. Backing out of his messages, Sebastian switched to his music. Disclosure...Omen, announced his phone.

After he made the turn to descend the second set of stairs, he noticed two gentlemen standing around a marble table. The first one was grey-haired, with a regal stance. Slightly bowed at his back, his purple-gloved hand was tracing against the map. As Sebastian continued to walk down, he noticed that it was a map of the White House. Slowly, Sebastian stood next to the magnetic titan. "Good morning, my brother-in-the-faith," Magneto greeted, "Ready for our demonstration?" Sebastian scratched his scalp. "It depends on when we finish," he assured, "I leave for my trip at 2."

Magneto nodded his head gravely, stating, "I believe that we will finish at about 1:15, so you may want to bring your suitcases with you." The burly creature standing next to Magneto grumbled, "Kid, if you're gonna be one of us, you can't be a fuckin' coward when the time comes." Magneto raised his hand majestically, "Sabertooth, he is new to our cause. I doubt that he has even needed to take a life yet. However, soon, his gift will be awakened to its full potential." At this point, Magneto formed a grin. "Sebastian, what will you select to be your true name?" he inquired finally. Stroking his chin, Sebastian answered, "I haven't decided yet. Soon, though."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:38 am

"Why aren't you in San Deeblee or whatever the hell it's called?" Leia asked rudely, walking into the room and making her way to her father. She had on her uniform, her hair parted so half laid on each shoulder. Lips covered in almost black lipstick broke into a smug grin. "Second thoughts, maybe?" she asked tauntingly, crossing her arms as she stared Sebastian down.

Leia had grown-up around it all, unlike some mutants coming to the cause. With Magneto as a father, she had been trained most of her life. Whether it was hand-to-hand or power training, she was ready. Again, unlike others, she never thought any doubts about where her loyalties lied. She thought this of making her superior in anyway, usually using her experience and non-swaying state-of-mind to taught other, younger, members.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) on Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:08 am

William laid-back in a chair in a corner, rolling his eyes. "Geez, everyone here is either too formal, too angst, or too murder-y." The brunet commented, sighing as he stood up. He readjusted his black bomber jacket, then rubbed his hands together as he approached the group.

It wasn't so much that William supported the cause - he just did whatever he thought he'd have a blast in. Too bad the X-Men were too stingy for guys like Will. He had a liking for that Delilah girl. Oh well, Will thought, shrugging it off.

Will hooked his arm around Sebastian, "Go for something manly, like... Galaxy Destroyer!" He suggested with a smile, his arm raised as he envisioned the name. William pat Sebastian, "Suits you, bud."
Thea (main)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:58 am

"Sweety, you got a category all to yourself. Annoying. And besides, Galaxy Destroyer sounds like some lame name a dead-beat superhero would name themselves," Leia rolled her eyes, leaning against the table.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:16 am

"Like Aegis?" William smirked, then stuck his tongue out at the green-haired woman. Then he threw his head back and groaned. "Grah! I'm so bored! Can we please get on with the demonstration?" He pleaded, pouting.
Thea (main)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:23 am

"I'm not dead-beat. I actually have power on my side," Leia muttered, pouting a bit herself.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:48 am

"No!" Sebastian retorted, "I've just got other things to do before I go to an anarchistic civilization." With that, Sebastian began cracking his knuckles. "Hey, Will," he asked candidly, "What's your codename? I've been trying to think of one that describes my potential, but something that's not too on the nose." As Sebastian pulled out his phone, the song changed to something more ominous. Tech Nine feat. Serj Tankian...Straight Out the Gate.

Magneto looked over to the team. With a small smile, he answered William's question, "We're just awaiting our sister-in-arms." With a chuckle, Sebastian thought about the night before. Shaking his head of this notion, he inquired, "So, what will be our plan?" "Our plan, young charges, is to leave for Washington DC by 9:00 AM. However, I must get on with my morning speech to the people." Smiling down at his daughter, he added, "Excuse me," before he strolled out to the balcony to begin his State of the Union speech.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:08 am

William rolled his eyes at the obvious favoritism, but wasn't actually hurt by it. He just wanted to exaggerate. He turned back to Sebastian, "The names' Bruiser." William replied with his goofy grin. Lifting up his shirt even though no one asked for it, he revealed the numerous purple spots scattered around his torso. William pulled his shirt back down.

"My power," William glanced at Leia, "is being able to be hit without much. And when I do get hit, I get bruised. But, I can redirect the bruises to like, my fists, let's say, and I can essentially use the absorbed force to add a little oomph." William explained, then puffed out his chest proudly. He stuck his tongue out at Leia again, "I don't need fancy teal-things floating around me."
Thea (main)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:28 am

Lifting his hand to cover his mouth, Sebastian chuckled slightly. "Interesting power set," he noted, "My gift is molecular manipulation...at least, that's what it would be if my powers were at their highest point." Looking at his hands, he breathed, "My current set of abilities is Molecular Speed Manipulation. So, I can speed up molecules make them move faster, melt, or..." As he said this, he pulled out a business card. As it glowed to be a magenta hue, Sebastian quickly turned to throw it away. As it sailed through the air, it blew up. "...that," he finished, "I can also slow down molecules to make them move slowly." Taking another business card, Sebastian threw it in the air. However, as it sailed, the card moved almost sluggishly. Gravity didn't effect it. Neither did the wind speed. It just glided slowly through the air. "The only problem? My hands fall asleep after using my gift. Safeguard implemented by my sister..." Sebastian explained, before he turned to Sabertooth. When the brawler snarled, Sebastian slowly looked back at the two Brotherhood members.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:05 am

Will laughed at the large cat's snarl, which only caused Sabertooth to bare his fangs at William, making William quickly look away. "Sounds like your sister... power-blocked you." The blue-eyed hooligan rose his hand to Leia for a high-five.

He didn't get one.

"Anyways," He coughed, listening to Magneto drone on about mutants or something, he didn't really care, "How much longer 'till the old dude finishes up?"
Thea (main)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:11 am

Leia hid a smile at the joke, not wanting to give Will the satisfaction. "He's Magneto to you," she glared at him, as if offended personally by the comment. "And he should be done soon. Though... not entirely sure what he meant by sister-group.." she muttered the last bit to herself, turning her head to look out at the balcony.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:11 am

Coughing into his fist, Sebastian remained silent upon the reason why. "I don't know. From the sounds of it, he's getting to the part where Mutants are safe on Genosha and If you know someone in need, bring them to this save haven, so I'm guessing maybe a few more minutes?" Sebastian turned his head sideways towards William, "What's with the antsy mannerisms?"

At this point, Mystique slowly strolled down the stairs. "Ready for this...demonstration," she purred, as she joined the group. Sebastian looked over to Magneto, as he raised his hands for a raucous audience to silence. "Looks like Silvermane is almost done with his speech," Mystique's sly grin grew apparent, "I arrived just in time." Sebastian inspected his hands, glad that the feeling was returning.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:13 am

"You realize Genoshia is like, dead, right?" Leia asked in an almost grim tone, turning back to look at Sebastian coldly.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:18 am

"Dead to a few," Sebastian retorted, "However, there are those who still few this hunk of island home. Despite a few..." Sebastian chuckled, "...okay, a lot of problems with it." Stretching out his arms, he continued, "I mean, he's having a few of us attempt to rebuild his paradise. Either he's more deluded than I thought, or he's wiser than what I can comprehend."

"I hope you mean the latter, comrade," Magneto inserted, strolling into the room, "For my plans for our race are far from deluded." Examining the room, he smiled, "Everyone is here. Excellent. Now for our demonstration. We will be leading two groups. I shall ensure that my team, Mystique and Sabertooth, take care of the more tasking work. You three will be lead by my daughter. Specifically, you will be guarding the entrances and exits to the White House. Is this understood?
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:21 am

William didn't answer Sebastian's questions, and instead crossed his arms. He nodded in agreement. His smile had faded away, a more serious face replacing it. Will examined the group, slightly amused at how small it was... but effective.
Thea (main)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:29 am

Clapping his hands together, Magneto answered, "If no one has any questions, we shall be heading off. We shall be taking the spheres. Meet us in the landing dock." With that, the three adults left the room, leaving the younger members to watch them stroll as if they were in control of the situation.

"Spheres...," Sebastian inquired, "Not the most effective route of travel, but they'll do." Groaning, Sebastian followed the three senior members, thinking about the discomfort that he is about to encounter.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:34 am

William caught up with Sebastian, "Ah, come on, bud, think about the bright side." The brown-haired man began, "We'll be on the news." He shrugged, deciding that was the best he could come up with.

William looked at Leia, then whispered into Sebastian's ear, "Between you and me, you got the hots for her?" He asked, then quickly looked over his shoulder to Leia before intently staring at Sebastian.
Thea (main)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:36 am

Leia looked absolutely offended by her father's commands. She ran ahead of Sebastian and Will, not bothering to listen. "What do you mean we're guarding? That's nothing! What about the real action?!" she asked Magneto these questions quickly, almost pleadingly.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:40 am

"Me?" Sebastian asked, dumbfounded, "I mean, Leia's cool, but I doubt that we would work out." With that, Sebastian walked a few more steps, before slowing down, "Wait, why do you ask? You like her or something?"

Magneto looked down upon his daughter with concern. "Believe me, dearest, I trust that you can handle the mission. I hold in higher regard than I do my other three children." With a scoff, he added, "Soft hearted fools, they were." Allowing his comrades to continue on, he placed his hands on her shoulder. "You're truly gifted and you have a heart for leadership. This is why I'm placing you in charge of those two," Magneto solemnly stated.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:44 am

Leia glanced back to the two boys, letting the compliment roll over her. She was in higher regards than even her older sister Lorna, the girl who shared her father's powers. With a small nod, she agreed. "Alright, yeah. I suppose those two do need a leader," she said with a small smirk.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:45 am

William burst out laughing at Sebastian's assumption, "With hot-head over there? God no." He confirmed, watching the father and daughter interact. Or, more the daughter attempting to argue with the pacifist father.

"However, if you ever see a girl - beautiful hair... and face... and eyes - by the name Delilah," William began, "Hurt her and I'll hurt you." Will winked at Sebastian with a sly smile, then beamed once again.
"C'mon, bud! Get excited, we're about to have some real fun."
Thea (main)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:49 am

"That's my girl," Magneto beamed down his daughter, "Now, we've got to leave. The sooner we show the nation our might, the better." With that, he lifted his hands, slowly rising, and he moved himself back to his position in the front of the crowd.

"Who the hell is Delilah?" Sebastian inquired, "You know, be cautious of women of that name, Will. I wouldn't want you getting hurt." Looking up, Sebastian examined the daughter of Magneto. She was pretty, but it just wouldn't work between the two. He had his own baggage to carry, and she had a destiny to fulfill. Switching the current song playing to Cherry Bomb, Sebastian began sprinting, "Try keeping up, Bruiser."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:54 am

"Haha, very funny, No-Codename-At-All." William replied, taking off after the Sebastian. He ran beside Sebastian, sticking his tongue out at him and then running further ahead. William turned backwards, running at the same pace as before with his torso faced towards Sebastian.

"Having trouble, Sebby?" Will smirked to the other mutant.
Thea (main)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:58 am

Slowing down, Sebastian touched the soles of his shoes. Igniting with a chartreuse glow, Sebastian began running faster than previously. Pretty soon, he was caught up with Bruiser. Flipping two birds at his rival, Sebastian pushed himself further towards the hangar. "Suck it, Samson," Sebastian jested, just before he arrived at the metal room. In the middle of the room were six flat circles, metallic in composition.

As Magneto entered, he chastised, "Boys, this is no time for fun and games. We have a serious matter on our hands." Looking to Leia, his face gave off the expression of See what I mean?
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top