The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood RP

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Brotherhood RP - Page 7 Empty Re: The Brotherhood RP

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:22 am

"I don't know," Sebastian chuckled, "All I know is that she chased some poor imbécile from the X-Men and she told me to go without her." Standing up, Sebastian continued, "However, we're a team, Therefore, we're just waiting for her to finish up her hunt and meet us here." Hearing the radio's song change to Stand By Me, he extend his hand to her. "Would you care for a dance, Kasey?" Sebastian offered.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:23 am

Kasey shook her head, smiling sweetly, "No thanks. Sittin' here is fine with me."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:28 am

"Suits yourself, chere," Sebastian nodded in understanding. As he headed to the dance floor, Sebastian noticed the waitress returning. Walking up to her, he whispered something in her ear. Taking a step back, he offered his hand. Taking it gently, he led her to the middle of the makeshift dance floor. Wrapping his hands around her waist, Sebastian rocked to the slow beat. As the song droned, Sebastian hummed gently to the song.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:53 pm

As the song concluded, Sebastian slipped the waitress his number. Walking over to the table, Sebastian took out his wallet and placed some crinkled twenties on the table. "I'm going to flag down a Mardie truck," he alerted, "After which we'll look for Leia and head back to NY. Sounds like a deal?" After this, he dialed the MRD number. "Help...Mutants! At the Olive Garden!...By some southern high-way. I don't know! But, help!" After hanging up, a majority of the people began leaving. However, just a second later, Sebastian saw a truck pull up outside of the restaurant. The first thing they notice is the beaten MRD truck nearby. As they opened the truck, they dragged the sleeping Mystique and Sabertooth out.

As they were stirring, two of the agents slipped them an anesthetic, forcing them to fall into a deeper sleep. Throwing them carelessly into their truck, the couple that Sebastian encountered outside rushed to the MRD. Although he couldn't make it out, he realized that the girl was pointing at him frantically. With him nodding, a team of five MRD agents rushed in. "Great, thank goodness that you responded..." Sebastian started, before he trailed off, "...to their call." Placing his palm to his forehead, he muttered, "Listen, we're going to attack you and steal your car. Capische?" As they drew their guns, Sebastian yelled, "Duck and cover!"
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7