The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+10
Learsicerebal
Trent Washington
Nikolina Konstantinova
William Calhoun
ネオンスピリット
Mr. Aspects
Scarlet Turner
Dylan Gryff
Lilifab
Leia Lehnsherr
14 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 17 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Lilifab Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:45 pm

"Ugh," Jennifer griped, rolling her eyes. "And what about your parents, are you still going be meeting them for lunch?" She twirled a lock of raven hair around a finger. "I mean if you want to use a sick day be my guest but..."

Dorian sat in the cafeteria, rubbing sleepies out of his eyes, eating a broccoli and cheese bread bowl he had stolen off of someone who had just left it there, sitting in the fridge. Who actually leaves a bread bowl unguarded? His shirt has a unicorn on it talking to a therapist, but he was still dressed in his pajama pants.
Chorus was on the opposite end of the table, a cloth on his lap to protect his black slacks, as Hughes prepared breakfast in the kitchen. "You know, Hughes could have made you a bread bowl," he said, raising an eyebrow.
"And waste this one? Sacrilege." Chorus simply shrugged in response.
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:10 pm

"...Wish we could turn back time," sang Sebastian's radio. With a groan, he looked around. Checking his room, it appeared to be a mansion's dorm. Lying next to him was a woman. Red haired, toned, and royal blue in skin tone, Sebastian immediately recognized her as Raven. Slowly sliding himself out of the bed, Sebastian looked outside of the window. Birds were chirping. The town below him was cobblestone. The sun was shining brightly. So brightly that Sebastian had to shut the curtains. On his vanity, he noticed a picture of his sister in the mirror.

Looking down from the picture, he noted his appearance. Clean-shaven, dread locks trimmed, and his physique slimmer. On his itinerary, he noticed a set of plane tickets and a statement: "2:00 PM Pack bags and fly to San Diablo." San Diablo?, Sebastian inquired, What did I have to do there? Behind him, he heard a yawn. "Seb, you're up early," insisted the mistress, "You still have a few minutes before Magneto updates us." Sebastian turned around, "Update us on what?" With a chuckle, Mystique answered, "Our next demonstration of mutant rights? He was going to show you how we do things. You forgot that much overnight?" Sebastian rubbed the back of his head in curiosity.

Mystique looked at Sebastian with confusion. "Are you all right? I mean, it's been a week since you received the news, but still...trauma doesn't usually affect memory." Sebastian responded, lifting the tickets. Examining them, he answered, "I'm fine. Just a bit tired." Climbing out of the sheets, she walked over to the mirror, "Well, if you need anything, I'll be taking my shower." As she left the bedroom, Sebastian's eyes blinked faster with recognition. The night's incident rushed into his mind like a flashback. The numb feeling in his hands. His hoarse throat. The doctor's sympathetic tone. Snapping back into reality, Sebastian felt his hair. The tips of his dreadlocks were teasing his exposed shoulders. Nice look, he murmured, before he started throwing his clothes upon the bed: a red flannel shirt, a set of jeans, and a white t-shirt.

Last edited by ChiaroscurotheSuperior on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Continuity Errors)
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:04 pm

"Hmmm, alrighty. Let's go to Urban Outfitters." Ellie decided, and the two made their way to the female-swarmed shop. As they entered, Ellie observed a couple of sweaters, taking one from the pile and unfolding it. She placed it over her own shirt to see how it would look on her. Ellie looked up at Dylan, searching for a look of approval.

However, noticing the actual girl to boy ratio in this shop, she sighed, "Maybe we should shop for you first."
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:00 pm

(I'd just like to remind you all that the administrators have decided that memories of the pre-retcon universe will not remain unless the character is directly related to the reset, ie. Artemis.

I'd also like to point out that these characters reflect their comic counterparts, not cinematic.)
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:46 pm

"No, definitely not. You first." Dylan said, even though the large crowd did make him uncomfortable, he wanted to make Ellie happy, even if that meant he was being tortured every second of it. He hid it, although bits and pieces of his anxiety Rose to the surface from time to time, him not making eye contact, overly apologizing for doing nothing, all of that.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:02 pm

Ellie smiled sheepishly, and turned to go back to inspect the items of clothing. After nearly twenty minutes of indecisiveness and attempting to get over the guilt of making Dylan pay for her, Ellie settled for a thick sweater and a parka.

They exited the shop, the bag holding the neatly folded clothing hanging from Ellie's opposite hand from Dylan. They passed by new families, stumbling elders, and people of varying shapes and color.

The brown-haired pair began to approach the food court, which Ellie began to perk up. "Are you hungry?" Ellie asked, hoping for a direct response.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:26 am

Matt looked at the two with a soft smile, they looked fishy and just something wasn't right. She felt them saying things, things about her, as the hair on the back of her neck stood up and she got that tight feeling in her throat. Matt then said something along the lines of, "Суки говорят обо мне, Россия не будет высмеивали," that translates to, loosely, The females are talking about me, Russia will not be mocked." She narrowed her eyes at the girls and their oatmeal began to bubble, it grew dry and the edges around the bowl turned black. Matt's eyes darkened, but only due to the way she tilted her head. she poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down, no longer focussing on their oatmeal. "So, do we have the classes today, or is it weekend? I can't remember."
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:40 am

Learsi, looking into the abyss of nothing, takes 3 steps that echo in the silver dome structure of the danger room. The lights turn on, revealing dark blue, metal balls, and metal cubes. Learsi irises turn to a solid gold color, as his hands engulfs on black flames; They suddenly turn to mist form.

He looks around the huge circular shaped floor, having at least 35 to 40 objects. Learsi smiles a little bit, looking at his hands. He lifts his hands into the air, closing his eyes. He starts to feel the objects in his mind. It didn't feel heavy, or shallow, but it felt just right.

His eyes flash open, as his hands go down, a bright golden flash happening. The black mist, now flowing Above the floor, is golden. Learsi looks around and smiles. golden mist colums holds up the spheres and cubes. The golden colums coming from the bed of mist, and the bed of mist coming from Learsi hands. His fingers bend, as the mist coums holding up the objects, start to move, the objects doing so. They fly around the room, picking up speed. they circle each other, creating a vortex in the room.

Learsi hair blows around, over, and over. He move his hand to the side palms facing the vortex. He puts his head up, feeling the wind, blowing on his face. The vortex of spheres and cubes, moves up to him, stopping only 3 feet from his face. "Control. . ." he mutters, and then opens his eyes, the objects freezing in air.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:06 am

Ally, who had somehow made her way into the control panel, watched the ordeal. She leaned forward in the chair, her chin resting on the palm of her hand as she watched in a bored manner. His control did surprise her, a bit, though not enough to reveal herself. Instead, she kept quiet in the dark, glass enclosed room and continued her watch.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:19 am

"I could eat." Dylan said, nodding as he looked at the numerous places, all of them looking good. "So, what are you in the mood for?"
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:24 am

Learsi looks at all the frozen in place blocks and looks at his open hands. The golden mist around his hands, and the floor changes to black mist. Then, he looks up, giving a serious face, and moves his left hand up to his face, all his fingers straight except for his ring, bending straight out, and his right hand swinging around his head.

Suddenly, the spheres and the cubes begin to crash together, but it holding together, creating something. The mist blanketing the floor, swarms up around the creating figure, as learsi right hand keeps moving. The new figure is a snake-like formation. His right hand, now facing down in the front of his chest, stays still, his fingers bent. His left hand middle and ring finger bends all the way down, creating a peace sign, as the giant metal spike tip gently floats down, and touches the base. The black mist surrounding the spike, turns golden, and then flashes away, sending a telekinetic wave around the school; Everyone feeling a push or pull, objects shaking a little. At the same time the spike breaks away back into spheres and cubes.

Learsi, now powering down, falls to the ground. "Energy. . ." he says. and then looks up into the glass room, wondering if someone was there.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:27 am

Ellie shrugged. This section of the mall featured a multitude of shops of varying themes; asian, indian, mexican, and many more. Ellie's attention was caught by a hot-dog parlor, tugging on Dylan.

"How about over there?" She said, pointing to the shop with a cartoon hot-dog... eating another hot dog? Nevertheless, it had a menu of many types of hot dogs you could get, along with combo options and the availability of drinks. Ellie looked up at Dylan, awaiting his response.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:30 am

After looking over the menu for a brief moment, he nodded. "Actually doesn't sound too bad." He said, smiling, but in a awkward kind of way. It was hard to come out of his shell, especially in front of Ellie.

"See anything you want?" He asked, after ordering his. A regular chili cheese hotdog, a bag of chips and a water.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:42 am

Rose glared at Matt slightly, as did Elyse. "Not sure," Elyse said coldly, getting up along with Rose. "Why don't you figure it out?" Rose added, in an coldness of voice. The two walked out -more like stalked out- of the kitchen, heading into the hall.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:47 am

Matt did a smirk and muttered something about uptight females who need to learn a thing or two before trailing off, muttering something abruptly in Russian, her phone rang. "Babushka?"

Scarlet and Jack had parted ways when Jack went to go workout and Scarlet was headed towards the kitchen, she saw Rose and Elyse and raised an eyebrow, "You two look upset, everything alright?"
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:49 am

"Matt was being rude," Rose shrugged, Elyse nodding. "Burnt our food with her flame thing or whatever," she added, crossing her arms and jutting out her hip, an annoyed look on her face.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:50 am

Ellie nodded and asked the waiter for a plain cheese hotdog and a fountain soda. Being given a receipt and a number that would be called when their order was ready, Ellie took a step back with Dylan from the line forming in front of the parlor.

"So..." Ellie began, attempting to spark up a conversation, "What's your favorite food?"
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:52 am

"Well," Dylan said, having to ponder the question for a minute. "I like a lot of stuff, but, if I'd have to choose a favorite, I'd say Swedish meatballs and rice." He said, sitting down at a table that was nearby the parlor. "What about you?" He asked, still hand in hand with her as they sat at the table.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:58 am

"Um..." Ellie kicked herself for picking a question she didn't even know the answer to, "I'm fine with almost everything." Ellie gave a sheepish smile, hoping that answer was adequate enough.

"What about... favorite movie?"
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:59 am

"Crazy Russian, I'll talk to her, sorry about that you two, anything I can do?" She asked, turning to face them as she walked backwards towards the kitchen with the full intention of chewing out the foreigner.
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:00 am

::"She knows we're Irish, right?":: Elyse asked her sister mentally, shaking her head physically, "No. It's okay." "It's not like it was all that great either way," Rose added, the two walking off again.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:01 am

"A tie between Ferris buellers day off. And the breakfast club." Dylan said, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb, as their hands were now on top of the table, but still together. "And yours?"
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:13 am

Scarlet, nearly shocked by their disregard, was angry at all three of them and clenched her fists and walked into the kitchen.
"You dun fucked up Alexandrov!" Scarlet said Matt grimaced.
"Бабушка, пожалуйста,-" Matt was cut off and then looked at Scarlet, "Я должен идти, я люблю тебя." she whispered into the phone and then hung up after a few moments.
"I know I'm sorry Scar, I just-"
"No, go give them an apology, and what the hell?"
"I could feel them talking about me, I hate it."
"I feel you Matt, but you go apologize, and tell your grandma that I said hi next time!" She called after the infuriated pyro who past the people she was supposed to apologize to and up to her room to be alone.
"Ew, I feel like a mom." Scarlet shuttered at the thought of children.
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:15 am

"It's gotta be a classic Disney movie. Lilo and Stitch?" She responded, raising an eyebrow as she awaited for his response to her liking for children movies. Ellie was fond of old Disney movies though. it was what she had spent watching growing up. Sitting here, with Dylan... it did seem like a fairy tale. A bad one, but still seen as one through Ellie's mind.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:31 am

"I love lil and stitch. I remember watching the movies and the TV show all the time growing up." Dylan said, shocked that he wasn't the only one who had a soft side for cartoon movies.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next