The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+10
Learsicerebal
Trent Washington
Nikolina Konstantinova
William Calhoun
ネオンスピリット
Mr. Aspects
Scarlet Turner
Dylan Gryff
Lilifab
Leia Lehnsherr
14 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 16 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ネオンスピリット Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:02 pm

Shuddering at the sound of Eve's cold, almost lifeless voice, Ace took the opportunity to rest. Though that was interrupted by Dorian's loud, obtrusive scream. "Fuck..." He muttered, slowly standing. He inspected himself momentarily, the neon in his suit running extremely low, and using the material within his body would burn up what was left of himself. Though, self-preservation lost any purpose it previously had, as if he didn't die at the hands of Eve, he'd end up killing himself. With little hesitation, Ace dissipated again, frantically searching the halls in the form of bright, multicolored streams. He only returned to physical form once he discovered Dorian, recoiling in both horror and intense agony. "Holy... Shit, Dori..." He muttered, struggling to pick himself up from the cold, metal floor.

Ellis had kept an eye on Artemis, pacing in the small room where the psychic had been contained. Meanwhile, Artemis' evaluation had come to an end. He was ready.

His astral form was met with the cosmic, raptor-like manifestation, its flame quickly devouring him. Back at the base, his body reflected his astral form, burning away with the psionic flame. Ellis watched, in horror, as his ashes dissipated into a golden light.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Dorian grimaced, bleeding from multiple places, including a single eye he kept held shut. His teeth were stained red and his jacket in tatters. The Stormlord couldn't even do more than move an arm slightly. "Congratulations, slut." He coughed a bit. "You succeeded at finding Dori!" He smiled.

Eve sneered, walking in on Artemis' transformation. "Unacceptable," she shouted, each step she took shaking the foundation of the already unstable vault. Slapping Ellis across the room and out of her way, her teeth became an otherworldly chrome, glaring with bright, cold light. "This will not stand."
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:33 pm

Leia turned the corner to find Ellis and Dorian. She didn't say anything, just ran a hand through her hair. This was insane. All of it. She stood panting a bit, her eyes flickering around her, barely acknowledging the two boys. After a moment, she looked to them before running back down the hall.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:55 am

Looking up to Dorian, Ace managed a faint, somewhat forced smile. "That's... Not how you spell Dory, bucko." He muttered, managing to get on his knees. He examined the chains, his artificial hand reaching out for the constraints. "You think.... Maybe...?"

Ellis fell back with a yelp, just as shocked at Eve's arrival. as he was at Artemis' disappearance. Finding this to be the opportunity, however, he phased through the floor for cover.

Artemis' astral projection soon settled, leaving a fully formed, physical representation of the mutant within the invisible grasp of the entity he summoned. His eyes slowly searched the empty, black space, finding nothing of note until a figure began to manifest just ahead of him. It took the form of a human woman, silhouetted in white light and a fiery aura. It said nothing to him. All needed information was made available the moment Artemis called the force. With the wave of its hand, Artemis was enveloped in a solid, glowing cocoon. He said nothing, he gave no hint of emotion, simply allowing the Phoenix to take control of him. 

Artemis reformed within a realm near-incomprehensible to him, consisting of blinding white constructs and deep black space. He looked around the empty space, very carefully stepping forward. He'd been taken out of his survival wear, now wearing what's considerably traditional for a host.
His white-gold boots, sash, and gloves shimmered against the space's light, minimalist in design, formed from nothing. His suit was white, with a phoenix etched in black on his chest. His hair was much more vibrant, almost fiery in color, in contrast to the dull, nearly brown shade it previously held. He was left wandering, with little purpose left now. He could feel the immense power he'd been granted, though not the emotional drive to instantly use it. All he had left was the work of a Phoenix, while his body healed within the shell it'd been placed in.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:43 am

Eve grit her silver teeth as the Earth around them shook with her fury, to the point where the safehouse could not hold it's layout for much longer. She shut her eyes and took a deep breath, feeling her lungs and diaphragm expand and contract. It was the first real human thing she'd done in a long time.
She seemed to vibrate, almost, as images of herself seeped from her form and walked in seemingly random directions and patterns, before she disappeared altogether.
Dorian hit the floor with a thud, the chains, disappearing as Eve exited this plane, no longer sustained by her power. "Ah..." he cursed, drowsily looking up at Ace, the hipster's image fading in and out of focus.

Eve's heels clicked along a floor that didn't quite exist.
"I really am sorry," she said, standing opposite of Artemis, in the Phoenix's home, the White Hot Room. She smiled her luscious red lips, spreading her arms. "Just as the Phoenix is the representation of life that has  yet to be born, for I am evolution personified." She took a step towards him. "That cold, hard struggle for survival," she announced, taking another step. "Which inspires, which forces change and adaptation. It is this reason all life must end, to conclude with the genesis of the singular, perfect life form." She raised an eyebrow to the X-Man. To think, he could have prevented this, if had destroyed her all that time ago, in the lab beneath the mansion. How ironic. "It is not by my own choice that I act for this goal, Artemis. It is simply my nature. That is why I needed the Phoenix. I am aware that my struggle is futile, but it is only natural for a dying species to fight off it's successors. But you know that more than anyone, don't you?" She tilted her head to the side, just a little. It almost seemed a bit sad, if only for a moment.
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:49 am

Leia slowed down, panting. With a pit in her stomach she yelled out hesitantly, "Hello?" She wondered who was alive. When Eve would kill her. "Ellis?" she called, doing a 360.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am

Ace's hand stopped, eyes focusing on Dorian for just a moment, before he fell to his hands, falling into a coughing fit. "This... Sucks." He muttered, his replacement limbs fizzling out.
Ellis returned to ground, looking around at the weakening structure. He slipped back into the floor, only reaching back up to retrieve Thea, pulling her legs.

Artemis paused in place, not bothering to look back. His eyes wandered again, small flames tracing the shape of a raptor behind him. "I'm sorry." He muttered, voice soft and somewhat careless. "I lost focus. Why are you in my home again?" He asked, looking back to the intruder, distantly. "I have work to take care of. I don't have the time to listen to rambling. Would you like me to end you before I continue?"
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am

Thea was more or less crouching and listening intently to the empty noise around her for a notice on when she would need to pounce before Ellis took her down with her. In the ground, which she thoroughly did not enjoy and couldn't comprehend why Ellis would. Thea, with her vermillion eyes, pouted in the uncomfortable environment.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:27 am

Eve frowned, shutting her eyes. "I'm fully aware of the Phoenix's capabilities." She opened her eyes, they were like bright white stars, though could not compare to the brilliance of the Phoenix's presence. "Please stop me from ever becoming what I am."
Pointing her hand up, a clawed gauntlet decorated with metallic inlays and patterns, she thrust it into the space directly before her, turning her arm ninety-degrees as if the key to some metaphysical lock. Smiling with those polished metal teeth, Eve disappeared from the Room, escaping to some unknown place. It hadn't been her plan, but from this nexus, she could conceivably have escaped to anywhere.

Dorian's lip quivered as the ceiling began to crumble away. "Ace, dude, this is the end isn't it?" He said, looking at him, dazed. "I've been so dumb. Listen, I want to tell you," he mumbled blinking, trying to concentrate, fighting the urge to faint.
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:46 am

Artemis practically ignored Eve, turning back on his path once she had left. He had much more to worry about currently. As he walked, psionic flame consumed him, before recreating the raptor silhouette behind him. He focused, intently, on the Room, channeling all of the power he could manage with his new abilities. He'd be responsible for cleansing this world of the damage caused by those now inferior, burning away the filth left behind. And, as Earth's last inhabitants were doomed by the crumbling architecture of their bunker, he began doing just that.

"Listen, boyo..." Ace muttered, staring down at Dorian with weakening, tired eyes, the light behind which began to dim. "... If you're gonna' pull some gross, cheesy love sorta' shit on me, s'not cool to do it right before we die." He fell entirely, his one arm and one leg unable to hold his weight. "And if not, well... We're dead anyway, so it doesn't really matter what I say."

As Ace spoke, Artemis' influence spread, represented by a large wave of psionic fire growing from the Room, and eventually leaving the M'Kraan crystal, hitting the universe with a near-instantaneous effect.
--
Artemis was left in a mess of blankets and pillows, unbothered by the crowds of students within and surrounding the mansion.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:01 am

Georgenalek were playing chess, both dumbfounded by how quickly they were defeated by the other. Their silly grin was plastered to their face and their simultaneous laughter echoed through the day room.

Thea was nibbling on sticks of beef jerky to satiate her hunger as she watched television, clicking through the numerous channels she had available to her.

Dylan and Ellie traveled through the halls, holding hands as they shared jokes. Ellie tucked her hair behind her ear as she laughed along with Dylan.

Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:03 am

"Shut up and kiss me, nerd," Dorian piped, grabbing the collar of Ace's top, connecting their lips just as rapturous energy washed over their forms.
--
Jennifer raised an arm, her nails polished cherry red to match her pant suit and glasses. "Feeding piece of shit," she spat as she set off an airhorn directly above Arty's sleeping form, before throwing open the curtains. "Wake up Artemis, you are late for your telepathic development class, which you teach!" She turned back to him, smiling as she adjusted her glasses.
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:05 am

"So. What's the plan?" Dylan asked, as the turned the corner that lead down a hallway, which eventually ended in the main foyer. He was still kind of nervous with this whole relationship thing, worrying that one wrong word, or move on his part could send it all spiraling downhill. So he just kind of kept quiet, didn't make a move. Hell they hadn't even kissed yet, and it was going on two months. He didn't even know how to begin to start making a move. Or when the right time was to do it.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:14 am

The brunette shrugged, looking at the shaggy-haired boyfriend. "Hm... well, it is a weekend." She furrowed her brows as the pair descended down the stairs. She wore a blue romper with white-calf socks, the front part of her hair pinned to the back.

"We could buy clothes." Ellie suggested, "I mean, most of the clothes I have now is mainly for winter. I could use some dresses." She murmured, then looked back up at Dylan.

"I mean, if you want to, that is." She added for good measure.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:17 am

"Yeah, yeah we can go to the mall. I've been meaning to get some clothes that aren't so black." He said, laughing awkwardly afterward. It was true, his entire wardrobe consisted of nothing but black clothing, black sweaters, t-shirts, jackets, jeans. Everything. "You'll probably have to help me find something though. I've never really been good with that kind of stuff." He said, "I-If you want to though,"
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:21 am

"Ugh, fuck off!" He groaned, pulling a pillow over his head. He'd been left in a flannel shirt and pajama pants, his blankets only somewhat covering his form. "It's EC and first-day--I am not getting up..." He mumbled, muffled by his pillow.

Ace had, reluctantly, gone downstairs for breakfast. Refusing to actually get dressed, he opted for a school gym uniform and plain black socks, along with a black beanie to contain his messy hair. His bright, glowing pink eyes hardly stayed open past the lenses of his glasses, which were crooked in the way they sat, damaged by a few nights of sleeping with them on.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:26 am

Ellie beamed, "I'd be happy to help you." She confirmed, raising her chin proudly. Ellie reflected upon their relationship. Lots of moments of indecisiveness, she had to admit. However, a lot of other - happier - moments outweighed these. As they reached the first floor, Ellie's expression turned to confusion.

"So... how are we supposed to get there?"
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:28 am

"Hm." Dylan said, pondering the question, as he loooked around the room, no one in sight. He sighed. "No clue. I guess a taxi?" He suggested, shrugging, squeezing her hand subconciously as he began to grow more and more nervous.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:31 am

Delilah did as she usually did on the weekend; she had her music turned up and her door ajar, dancing to the music as she moved around her room. Shake it Off by Taylor Swift played loudly and rang through the halls, Delilah singing along with it. She cleaned her room as she did so, throwing clothing into a basket more than full on her bed.

Anna sat in the living room, eating from a box of Fruitloops as she searched around online on her computer for stuff to make a cosplay. She wanted to do Ginny Weasly, but was unsure how she would come up with the money. Though, no matter the situation, it was fun to fantasize.

Rose and Elyse were already in the kitchen, each eating oatmeal in sync. It was kind of creepy, how in sync they were. While not speaking, they spoke mentally. ::"Did you hear about the class Artemis is gonna start?":: Elyse asked, not even looking up from her oatmeal. ::"For sure.":: They matching in clothing, the only difference their hairstyles; Elyse had a French braid while Rose had a tight, high ponytail. However, both girls had purple streaks in their hair. They wore white button-upped, collared shirts with short, black, blue, and yellow plaid skirts. They each had a dark blue, v-neck sweater vest over their shirts with mid-thigh white knee high socks and black heeled boots.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:12 am

Scarlet woke up, clutching her chest, looking around wildly, a bad dream, those had been common for her, however, this one, it shook her to the core, and all she seemed to remember was a woman in a white dress. The memory of the dream faded, as she pushed it to the side, noting it off as just a bad dream from watching weird TV. Scarlet let out a soft sigh, bringing the blankets up to her neck and then rolled over onto her side.
Muscled arms wrapped around Scarlet and pulled her to a sturdy chest, she knew it was Jack, so she didn't make a big deal out of it.
"Good Morning my Dear," he said, pressing his face into the crook of her neck.
"Morning Stud," She said, bringing a pillow over her face as to block the light that shined in her general direction.
"How'd you sleep?"
"Surprisingly, through the night, and you?"
"Quite well."
It was not long until Scarlet followed Jack out of her room, both in a fresh set of clothes, however, Jack had entered Scarlet's room in the clean clothes only fifteen or so minutes before she had woken up, sh he hadn't changed. They passed Matt who was sitting on the couch talking to her grandmother on the phone, saying something about Vodka, like she would.
~
Matt soon hung up and looked around, before walking to the kitchen and sitting across from Rose and Elyse, pouring herself some Honey Bunches of Oats, she began to eat, but not before asking, "How are you two?"
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:20 am

"Good," Rose stated with a shrug. "Mhm," Elyse agreed, now looking at her phone and scrolling through her Instagram feed. "What's goin' on with you?" Rose asked, looking up at Matt. ::"How long do you think it'll take for her liver to go out?":: Rose asked her sister mentally, her face giving no clue the conversation was occurring. ::"With her drinking? Eh, maybe 40? I don't know. Not an expert.":: Elyse responded, not looking up from her phone.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:32 am

Ellie agreed, and dialed up a taxi to pick them up in front of the gates of the mansion. The two hopped into the yellow-painted car and made it to the nearest mall after an extensive car ride with a driver who couldn't fully speak English.

Dismissing the driver with a wave after paying for their ride, Ellie took Dylan by his arm and happily strided into the mall. The mall was fairly big; three stories in some stores but overall having two levels. As they went through the front door, Ellie narrowed her eyes to search for a directory in the constantly moving crowd of people.

Ellie approached the directory with Dylan, joining with a couple others who were interested in the location of shops. "Hmmm... got any shops you'd like to see first?" She asked Dylan absently, looking at the categories listed on the board.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:35 am

"I've uh, never actually been in a mall.." Dylan said, awkwardly shrugging. He didn't realize that she'd ask him this, but he should have figured since it was his idea, he sighed, anxiety kicking in as he looked at the multi colored map of the mall.

"I figured I'd just follow you, you seem to be knowing what you're doing..." He said, looking at the floor as he spoke, bypassing eye contact with Ellie, and the multiple strangers that passed by, looking their way.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:42 am

Ellie whipped her head to Dylan, "You've never been in a mall?" She said, obviously appalled. Crossing her arms, she sighed but still had her smile on her face.

"Good thing I'm here. Let's just walk around until you - or me - see something interesting." Ellie suggested, taking her boyfriends' hand and beginning to start their exploration of the mall. As they walked, few took notice of them. Some whispered about seeing them on the news a handful of times, others commented on young love. However, Ellie didn't take notice, as she was more determined to find a proper boutique for one of them.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:45 am

As the two walked, Dylan slowly began to feel better about the whole situation, being with Ellie, not caring about anything else, mutant or school related, was nice. They hadn't really been able to do that since first being together, and it was nice to have a change of scenery.

"Well, you know your place around, let's stop at a shop you normally go to, or want to go to, and I'll pay. For anything you want to get." He said, kind of quietly as they were so close together there was no need to say it loud enough so that any passing people could hear.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next