The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+10
Learsicerebal
Trent Washington
Nikolina Konstantinova
William Calhoun
ネオンスピリット
Mr. Aspects
Scarlet Turner
Dylan Gryff
Lilifab
Leia Lehnsherr
14 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 18 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Learsicerebal Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:43 am

Learsi stands up and moves around the danger room, as his footsteps echo's. He then, sighs and heads for the danger room door, exiting it. He walks into hall of the main foyer. A student walks up to Learsi.

"LEARSI! I KNOW THAT WAS YOU. THAT FORCE WE FELT!" He begins to ramble on. Learsi just looks at him with a stright face, barley hearing him. When he is done, he walks away shaking his head. Learsi looks over, only with his eyes, at the group of people.

He rolls his eyes and begins to walk towards the front door of the building, getting ready to exit.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Once he was gone, Ally leaned back in the chair again, spinning around in it slowly. She had a little nook up there, a few books spread around along with a couple of sodas and a thing of popcorn. She had already decided she was probably not going to get down until someone made her. Picking up one of her books, she opened it to where she left off. The book was Divergent, one of her favorite books. She wasn't fond of the other two, but the first book in the trilogy always got her.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:24 pm

Artemis finally lifted his head from the mess, his fiery red hair sticking up in patches. Intense, bright green eyes searched the room he'd taken. The space seemed familiar, though distant, buried deep in years of quickly-returning memory, though all of it lacked associated emotion. He'd hardly been able to focus on Jennifer's words, fully aware of his own decisions. He moved out of bed, collecting a golden necklace left at his bedside. "I can mange myself." He muttered to her, his bed remaking itself as he walked toward his bathroom. Once he arrived at the door, he turned Jennifer, expression dull. "You're welcome, asshat."

Ace pushed through the crowd of angsty superpowered teens and prepubescent freaks to get to the cafeteria, dreading the discovery of whatever food the school was serving. While, technically, the food was organic, premium, and actually food, Ace hated it. He only really went because everyone else did, and he couldn't complain about an empty dorm space, because no one would be there to listen to him.

Once he arrived, he scanned the area briefly, before noticing Dorian and Chorus. With a grin, he fizzled out into a bright pink shadow of himself, passing through students in the gaseous state, not really caring if it stung anyone. He stopped at their table, returning to a physical form as he took a seat. "What's up, losers?" He asked, throwing up two peace signs.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Jack entered the Caffeteria, passing by groups of student, grabbing an apple and some juice, waving at Scarlet as he passed by her. He then left the Caffeteria to do other things.
Matt made her way to the Caffeteria to find something to do or someone to talk to, and decidedly sat at the table with Ace, Chorus, and Dorian.
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:34 pm

Learsi exits the building, looking up at the cloudy sky above him. It's been raining all right, but its been dry on the floor. The nice, 75 degrees weather would be hotter, if the 5mph wind wasn't blowing. Learsi dreads overlap his face, not moving from his position.

He takes 4 steps away from the door, leaving it open, and heads out toward the campus. He circles the pavement for cars, with his hands in his pockets. The wind would push him from time to time, his silk white shirt, blowing with his hair. His white made-ripped pants would be tugged a little also.

Learsi just seems lifeless for some reason. Like he knows whats going to happen. Like he knows how the day is going to start, and end, as if he lived it over and over again. He looks around, at the blank day area.

I wish we had a weather manipulator in our--my-- presence. . . Actually,the night before, he dreamed of the X-Men Storm. How she could control the weather alone, without complication. She was a goddess among other mutants.

Just then, the wind blows really hard, that it messes up Learsi flow of walking and hair. He raises 1 eye blow. patting his hair, trying to fix it.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Jennifer blinked, looking at him. "Who spit in your cornflakes? Which reminds me," she said, pulling out a receipt and handing it to Artemis. "That thing you ordered from Amazon came, it's in the mail room. I got to go to the lab, this girl keeps turning into liquid unconsciously. See you for drinks, tonight!" She waved him off, starting down the hallway.

Chorus raised an eyebrow, not moving his head, in an inherently condescending motion, greeting the two wordlessly.
"..."
Dorian nodded to Ace and Matt, too enamored in his bread bowl to say anything.
Chorus rolled his eyes at the Storm expy.
"What are you going to be having for breakfast, Ace, Matt?" Asked the aristocrat.

Dorian suddenly snapped to attention, someone new walking by. "Target acquired," he said, sighting James Kingston, walking with a plate of pancakes.
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:26 pm

Artemis rolled his eyes, closing his door as he stepped into the bathroom, making sure it was locked afterward. He got ready for the day, taking care of general hygienic needs before getting dressed.
He wore a pale green blazer over a black Xavier Institute t-shirt, leggings richer in color than his jacket, more forest green. His yellow converse had small, neat handwritten quotes written in black sharpie along the rubber sidewall. A silky, golden bracelet had been tied around his right wrist like a sash, clasped together with a recycled 'X' decoration from an old uniform. The golden necklace he'd picked up had a phoenix pendant, engraved with his first initial. He had managed to tame his hair, though did nothing particularly interesting with it.
He left his room, again locking the door while he made his way to the mansion's entrance.

Ace shot another peace sign at Matt, before turning to Chorus. "Nothing but coffee, 'cause I'm a mess." He gave two thumb's up, before his semi-decent expression faded into dramatic disappointment with Dorian. "God dammit, you're booty hunting again?" Ace groaned, trying to follow Dori's eyesight, not taking too long to notice James.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:54 pm

"Bro. Ten out of Ten." Dorian said, as James sat down. "That booty is almost as beautiful enough to make me abandon this bread bowl. Almost," he said, as he continued to chow down, shoving large globules of the soup into him mouth. "And 'booty hunting' is such a great verb I shall now start using it regularly."
Chorus looked away. "You disgust me, yet are entertaining."
Dorian shot him a look and waggled his eyebrows. Chorus looked away, as a plate of french toast fizzled in front of him, from a haze of red energy, drizzled in strawberry syrup and stuffed with cream cheese frosting. Utensils and a teapot with a single cup, painted red with accents of golden flowers, materialized on the side.
Dorian bit into his loaf of bread. "So," he said, his mouth full. "What is everyone up to today?"
Chorus, in perfect etiquette, was eating his breakfast. "I'll be working on that extra credit essay, reviewing the Babadook for English," he replied, without speaking from his mouth.
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Ace rolled his eyes, smiling softly as he goes to his phone. "Isn't that the movie with the hipster monster?" He asked, glancing up to Chorus for a moment. "Oh, also, don't call me bro. That's weird, do not like."
Eventually, Ace remembers the question, looking up again. "Right, uh... Nothing! I already submitted a story, so..."
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:53 pm

Chorus nodded to Ace. "That's the one," he said, somberly.
Dorian nudged the neon-artist with his elbow. "Let's go see a movie," he exclaimed. "I wanna see Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies! We should all go together!" He looked at Matt expectantly, as well.
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:04 pm

Ace shrugged, putting his phone away. "Whatever, if it's bad I have another movie to complain about." He started to move out of his seat, looking to Matt. "What about the Russian?"

Artemis nearly left the building, before he remembered his class. Sighing, almost over-dramatically, he turned heel, rushing to the classroom assigned to him. Meanwhile, his old, worn canvas messenger bag floated out of his room, door opening and closing to allow the bag through. He met up with it, taking it over his shoulder once he arrived at the class.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:23 pm

"Sure, I love American films, very interesting, especially when the use words I don't understand," Mat shrugged, "Pride and Prejudice was book, yes?" she asked, looking around for a moment and seeing James, she nodded, "You are right Dorian, he is a hot, how do you say, mofo? Is that out of trend yet?"
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:38 pm

"Nah, you're chill," he said.
"Feel free to make use of my car and Hughes. Please let Hughes drive you he always wants attention during Netflix." Dorian smiled at Chorus.
"And ch--"
"Please stop."
Dorian looked around at the members of the party. "Say, we could invite that new guy," he said, mischievously. "I mean look, he's sitting alone, and our generation is too afraid of looking stupid or embarrassing for anyone to go approach him."
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:53 pm

Learsi sighs after he fixes his hair, and he heads for the door. Suddenly, his irises turn black, and his vision goes blurry. Faint voices could be heard in his head; he cover his ears. Suddenly, the faint voices became louder, and louder. He grunts as he falls to his knees, holding his ears.

His body trembles, the voices talking all at once. A migrane happens as he look up at the door, only 20 feet away from his location. Black trails of white specs could be seen leading into the house. WHAT IS THIS. . . Whats going ON???? He screams in his head, trying to overlap the other voices.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm

"I'm doing it. I don't trust you or Chorus to not say something stupid. And, y'know, Matt is Matt." With that, Ace returned to his neon form, before standing up and rushing to James' table, whisps of bright light flowing off his ephemeral figure. Once he arrived, his body reformed, revealing a slightly forced smile. "What's up, nerd?"

Artemis walked into the classroom, waving to the small collection of telepaths. "Good morning, class." He called, voice monotone and lifeless. His bag floated off of his body, settling down beside his desk.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:35 pm

Learsi couldn't think of anything to stop the voices, so he did the only thing he  thought was best. . .

"HELP!" He screams so loudly, it echos in the open area. He screams again, as if he was just stabbed, the voices quieting down a little.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:42 pm

Students surrounding Learsi quickly begin to panic.

Artemis, just about to start his lesson, feels the interruption within his mind. "Oh, fuck me!" He shouted in exhausted anger, rushing to the door. "Class dismissed, go back to your rooms!" He called back to the teens, who've all been similarly disturbed.
"Can't get one--ONE fucking break from these goddamn telepaths on this GODDAMN campus fucking up anything I try to do for this fucking school..." He muttered, a particularly loud segment of an under-his-breath rant. He ran outside, searching the yard for the latest entry in psychology challenged teenagers.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:49 pm

Learsi looks up, at the students faces. The black trail with white specs leads to their heads. As he focuses on one, the white specs turns gold, hearing some voice. ::MY GOD, HE LOOK STUPID, BUT I NEED TO HELP HIM, GOD, I DON'T WANT TO::, the voice says in his head. The golden specs turn white as the voices get louder.

Suddenly, everyone clothes turn gold for a second, them all skidding back, falling on their backs. The golden aura around them disappears.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:58 pm

"Oh, fucking perfect!" Artemis groaned, blasting off the ground with a trail of faint telekinetic energy, seeming to be alive with flame. he landed near Learsi, creating a shield around himself, flickering with psionic sparks. "Alright... What's this guy's deal...?" He whispered, a small trail of the same effect fluttering off of his eyes as he started up his telepathy, creating wings and locking into place, still flickering and sparking off.
Instantly, every surrounding life form's mind became an open door, set in the center of a life form. Every thought, every memory, every secret available to the young adult. He inspected Learsi, searching his aura.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:59 pm

"I am not an accessory to any of this 'booty hunting' of yours," Chorus said, wiping himself off in preparation for his departure.

James looked up at Ace, surprised, analyzing the hipster before scowling at his comment. A joke, obviously, but like why. "Trying to eat breakfast, you?"
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:03 pm

Ace set a hand on his hip, the other in a peace sign. "Scouting talent for my french friend." His peace sign became a thumb, pointing back to Dorian. "He's a creep, I don't trust him around new hot guys. Wanna' hang out?"
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:08 pm

Rose and Elyse looked out of the mansion door, walking out to get a closer look as to what was going on. ::"What the hell?":: Rose said mentally with a disgruntled face. ::"Something mental, like, literally.":: Elyse added.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:19 pm

Dorian waved when he was pointed to.
James' mouth curled into a grin. He had just been hit on for the first time since he walked into this school. This guy wasn't his type, nor the other one, considering he was secure in his identity as straight, but given everyone else here was too much of a woose to actually talk to him, he waved the options gingerly. "Sure, I guess." he laughed. He picked up his tray and began walking over to the table. "I'm James," he said to Ace. He looked back at Dorian than Ace again. Well, they were good looking guys, he recognized. He pushed the thought away, not really desiring to delve too much into that area.
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:27 pm

"Rad." Ace grinned, stepping back and turning to face the opposite direction. He began walking back to Dorian and Matt, only looking back to James momentarily. "About to go watch something. I forgot the title, kinda'. But I vaguely remember literature and monsters." He shrugged, navigating the crowd. He hadn't paid much attention to his surroundings, James' looks not particularly effecting Ace, though his pheromones carried a slightly more significant effect. Despite this, however, he hadn't given much of an indication in his movement or behavior.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:48 pm

Matt stood up, "So are we going now," She asked, raising an eyebrow at James, but made no effort to wave or anything. "Because if so I need to run upstairs and get my money."
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next