The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+10
Learsicerebal
Trent Washington
Nikolina Konstantinova
William Calhoun
ネオンスピリット
Mr. Aspects
Scarlet Turner
Dylan Gryff
Lilifab
Leia Lehnsherr
14 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ネオンスピリット Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:13 am

"A lot of things would be funnier if people gave different responses." Ace shrugged, closing the door. "Though, I guess that's fairly self-explanatory... Why did I say that?" He continued, mostly talking to himself as he moved to his desk, sitting on the edge.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:06 am

"Yeah she's gone. Why do you say that?" He asked. The block floats over to him and circles around him, over and over.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:17 am

Dylan entered the kitchen, sighing. "Because, school food isn't supposed to be good." He grinned, poking her in the side as he passed, opening the cabinet and grabbing a bottle of water.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Aldrin Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:00 am

Ellie jolted at his poke, that being her weak spot. "Owch, meanie." She scoffed, ripping open the top of the saltine package. She took one out and began to chew at it.

"How's school going for you, Gryff-ster?" Ellie asked, a sly smile at her new nickname for him, "Don't tell me you're failing in the first month of school."
Ellie Aldrin
Ellie Aldrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:02 am

"Oh come on Ellie, you know I'm not failing." He said, turning around to face her. "Just, y'know. Steadily going along at just above passing because I'm either asleep, or don't show up." He shrugged, walking up to her and poking her again, gently.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Aldrin Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:05 am

Ellie covered her sides, pouting, "Quit jabbing me, slacker." She joked, "Still not going to give you the homework for tonight."
Ellie Aldrin
Ellie Aldrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:17 am

Dylan sighed, turning back around and leaning against the counter. "Come on. Part of this girlfriend boyfriend thing is we help each other." He grinned, although not making eye contact. "Homework is just one of the basics." He joked. Looking at the ground, he still wasn't used to this, him actually being in a relationship. It was odd, he never thought he'd be in this position.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Aldrin Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:25 am

Ellie shook her head, "Nuh-uh, this 'girlfriend-boyfriend' thing is indeed to help each other. Which is why I'll help you do your homework, but not give it to you." She gave him a grin and took a seat on the counter beside him, eating another saltine.
Ellie Aldrin
Ellie Aldrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:37 am

(Ima do a timeskip. We've been on the same day for far too long.)
Saturday, March 14, 2037
10:30am, light rain

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anna had since returned to the mansion after the funeral. However, instead of being her usual loud, annoying self; she had tended to seclude herself from others. Staying in her room with the door locked wasn't uncommon. She did this now, scrolling around on Tumblr and Twitter, covered in multiple blankets and her red hair covered by a hood with the strings pulled all the way.

Leia sat in the living room, wearing a black tank top and ripped jeans. Her hair hair was in a messy ponytail, the bangs out as usual. She flipped through the channels, sometimes landing on one thing but quickly moving channels after it went to commercial.

Delilah had gone to the mall after profusely begging Kasey to borrow her Jeep. She sat in the food court, bags at her side as the scrolled on her phone. She picked at a basket of fries and took occasional sips from a Coke.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:17 am

Dylan had fallen asleep in Ellie's room, laid uncomfortably in a small chair, while Ellie was in her bed. Papers and books were scattered. He woke up, blinking his eyes rapidly, attempting to move. He had slept so awkwardly, that his neck and back were stiff. He sat up, popping his neck loud enough that he'd be surprised if it didn't wake her up.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Aldrin Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:03 am

Ellie shifted, having slept on her stomach with her laptop open in front of her. The screen was dark by now; apparently she had passed out completing her homework in an effort to avoid procrastination. She turned over, her hair laying in a sprawled out mess. Ellie yawned, rolling onto her side, crinkling a few papers.
Ellie Aldrin
Ellie Aldrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:10 am

"Morning." Dylan groaned, standing up and stretching, his back and legs popping loudly as he stood. They had gotten the majority of the work done, but there was still a shit ton. "Sorry, didn't mean to fall asleep in here. I-I uh, don't want to make things awkward." He said, reverting back to his shy, self conscious state.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Aldrin Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:21 am

Ellie shrugged, "We got work done, I think it's a fair consequence to have." Ellie joked, sitting up and running her fingers through her near-brown hair. She examined the amount of work they accomplished, puffing out her cheeks.

"Well, I think that's enough for today, we can finish it tomorrow. What do you feel like doing today?" She asked Dylan.
Ellie Aldrin
Ellie Aldrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:25 am

Dylan yawned, walking over and sitting down next to her on the bed. Hearing the rain softly hit the window, he sighed. "We'll probably have to just stay in. So, maybe movies or something?" He suggested, laying his torso back onto the bed, his legs still upright on the floor. "Up to you though," He quickly said, correcting himself. He hated just making decisions, especially if she didn't want to.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Aldrin Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:28 am

Ellie contemplated it, crossing her legs up and folding her hands in her lap. "Hmm, a movie it is." She declared, "Mostly because you offered."
Ellie Aldrin
Ellie Aldrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:30 am

Dylan turned red subconciously. "Would you rather do something else?" He asked, sitting up on his elbows and looking in her direction, however not making eye contact, and instead looking at the wall behind her.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Aldrin Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:31 am

"Nuh uh, I already made my mind." Ellie said proudly, and climbed out of bed, pulling on a larger hoodie she got from her dad's collection he harbored in college. Ellie put her hands in the pocket and awaited Dylan to lead.
Ellie Aldrin
Ellie Aldrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:33 am

Dylan sighed and stood up, walking to the door and opening it. "Fine, but you're picking a movie." He grinned as he exited the room, standing in the empty hallway as he waited for her.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:54 am

Learsi, now knowing everyone, walks to their dorm. With red carpet and new beds, wallpaper that had regular tan flowers on them. He finds Vance, sitting on the bed. Ever since the day he found out that he is immune to telepathy, Vance and Learsi grew a deep connection, a friendly, connection.

"Hey there Vance, whats going on with you?" He says, jumping on his bed, pulling out his phone, given to him from the school, marked "X" on the back of it.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:09 pm

(Learsi, please review the weather for the day before posting. "Sunlight coming through the window" is not correct. It's raining out, not sunny. Raining, unless said otherwise, would mean cloudy and not much sun.)

Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:07 pm

Sitting in the dining hall, Dorian ate soup from a bread bowl he had found in the fridge. Broccoli and cheese was his favorite, and whoever had bought it should have hid it better. Still dressed in his pajamas, not yet showered, he sat with Ace as they ate breakfast.
"Seriously though, whoever leaves a bread bowl unguarded deserves to--" he suddenly stopped, jabbing Ace's arm with his elbow. "New booty sighted," he said, discretely flicking his eyes over toward someone walking through the dining hall.
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:42 pm

"Dude, I thought we agreed that was a terrible line." Ace muttered, looking up from his phone. He had put a little more effort into his appearance, wearing a school-branded hoodie and a Passion Pit t-shirt, with pajama pants patterned with dictionary pages, and a black beanie used to conceal the fact that his hair was a mess. His eyes darted around the hall, between every student wandering the space with whatever awful, probably processed trash they chose to eat. "You didn't even give me actual direction to find--Oh, wait."
Ace raised a brow at the sight of the seemingly new student, who was at least someone who somehow managed to avoid being in the same class as everyone else who had considerable significance to the school. However, he did seem to catch a considerable amount of attention. "... Don't tell me you're going to go after the dude. I'm leaving and taking your food with me if you do."

--

Ellis had stayed in his room, which had been noticeably updated to better fit his style. 90s band posters decorated his walls, noticeably worn and distressed. A corner of his room had been dedicated to a drum set, the bass drumhead of which was decorated with the Boltie and the Void logo. The corner to the drum set's left had been given to his computer, which he'd been working on setting up at the moment.

--

Artemis was still asleep, his room already considerably messy. Currently, he was trapped in a mess of sheets and blankets, in nothing but an old t-shirt and boxers, though his glasses had fallen off of him and were now just beside his pillow.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:45 pm

Emily sat in the kitchen, eating a poptart and a banana. She wore a large school sweatshirt and skinny blue jeans, baby blue socks covering her feet. A laptop sat in front of her, headphones in the socket as she watched Sherlock as she ate.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:35 am

James was a handsome thing, though humble and a bit shy about it, ever since his mutation activated, he'd been getting much more attention.
"It appears to be a hormonal abnormality," said the doctor. "What can I say? You've got good genes," she said, before laying a hand on his leg. "And good jeans." He cringed mentally as he remembered her.
Walking through the cafeteria, holding a plate of bacon, eggs, toast, and a small blueberry muffin, as people turned their heads and whispered about him. He paid them no mind, wearing a bright, heather green pullover hoodie and black joggers. He chose a smaller, circular table off to the side, to sit alone at. He had had enough of the cab driver throwing hints in his face on the way to this school, though the bit where he talked about his ordeal with his romantic rival was funny.
He would have worn gloves, but he had just gotten up and was still getting used to the way things were, now. He looked over at a table of the Pop Hoes, as he liked to call them. Mostly cut throat monsters who listened to bad music, fed off drama, and did things like cheer. They were all looking dead center at James. When he looked up they all quickly turned away and giggled incessantly. He frowned, thinking of his ex Cordelia, back at his old high school, before the succulent scent of bacon brought him back to reality.
---
Dorian glared at his partner-in-felonies. "You agreed with yourself that it was a bad line, but it clearly states my intentions and will probably my trademark." He said, getting deep on into that bread bowl. "Yeah you don't even need me to point him out..." He responded when Ace found him. YES Dorian screamed internally, I FINALLY GET A VIEW OF THAT BOOTY. Once he sat down Dorian nodded. "Please, I wouldn't abandoned a beautiful bread bowl to hit on someone, even if they are 10/10. Like, it's bread, and I'm French; simple math."
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:07 am

"I'm failing math, you know that. Racist math especially." Ace muttered, eyes following James closely. "Whatever, long as I don't have to tear you off a guy in the middle of breakfast. Bad enough when someone randomly decides to literally eat someone else's face because they think it's cute." He returned attention to his phone, pulling his legs up onto his seat as he scrolled through his dashboard.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next