The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+10
Learsicerebal
Trent Washington
Nikolina Konstantinova
William Calhoun
ネオンスピリット
Mr. Aspects
Scarlet Turner
Dylan Gryff
Lilifab
Leia Lehnsherr
14 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Trent Washington Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:18 am

"Guess so." Trent shrugged, rubbing his hands together. "Sorry if I came off as a douche this morning, or earlier in the mansion. I'm not used to much interaction outside of either Business, or the Avengers. You just really caught me off guard this morning. Floating around on a trash can lid." He laughed, sitting up from his slumped over position.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

https://uncannyxmen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:21 am

Matt, being oblivious to most people she didn't know, walked between the two, yelling into a phone angrily, and in Russian. The words, Отправить мне водку, which translates, roughly, to send me vodka, as well as poshel na khuy , babushka, which also roughly translates to, Fuck you, Grandma, were all said as she passed.
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:46 am

(I always write Delilah instead of Emily xD oh well, just goin with the flow no I s'ppose xD) Delilah jumped, fighting back a yell. "What the hell?" she asked, whipping around to see Will.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:47 pm

Nikol sat down beside him and shrugged, "Sorry I judged you." She said, "And it sounds like I made a good first impression, then." She smiled up at Trent. Nikol had her hands in her lap.

"What do you feel like doing now?"
Nikolina Konstantinova
Nikolina Konstantinova

Back to top Go down

Post by William Calhoun Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:50 pm

Will doubled over, chuckling. "Oh man," He breathed, wiping away a tear, "You X-Men are so easy to prank." He straightened his back, taking in a deep breath to calm down. Will pushed back his hair.

"Names' William Calhoun, at your... side?" Will stroked his chin, "Damn, I never remember it." He muttered.
William Calhoun
William Calhoun

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:06 am

"That you did." Trent laughed, looking around them. "JARVIS, bring the car around.' He said, to no one visible. "So that's what we're calling it nowadays?" JARVIS replied, as his suit landed in front of the two. "Let's go somewhere. Maybe a tour of the Tower. I know you want to get out of this god awful school."
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:11 am

Nikol stood up as Trent called for the said-car. Upon the 'car' actually arriving, she narrowed her eyes down at the suit.

"I'm not riding with you if you're taking that." She stated with skepticism. Nikol rose one hand, and her trash-can lid came whizzing to meet her hand.
Nikolina Konstantinova
Nikolina Konstantinova

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:13 am

"I doubt that can keep up." Trent said, laughing as he stepped into the back of the suit, it closing behind him. The screen visor coming to life as he began to move around, he turned to Nikol, grinning behind the helmet. "I'll give you a headstart."
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:15 am

Nikol raised her eyebrows, grinning, "A race it is." She stated, throwing her lid underneath her feet. She gave a small salute to the black-haired man and took off, starting at 40 mph. She kept close to the lid, kneeling down as she braced for the wind.
Nikolina Konstantinova
Nikolina Konstantinova

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:19 am

Trent blasted off into the sky ten seconds later, catching up with her in under five, matching her speed he turned over so that he was flying on his back, the boosters in his back and feet keeping him steady. "That all?" He asked, his voice slightly computerized and hard to hear due to the wind, and helmet.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:21 am

Nikol shook her head, "You don't even know it." She rocketed forward, going faster now, at least 70 mph. She really should've brought her visor.
Nikolina Konstantinova
Nikolina Konstantinova

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:47 am

Trent grinned as he sped up, now passing her by a few feet. "I was wrong, you can keep up." He said, the wind causing his voice to be muffled.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:05 am

10:40am

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Delilah got up, brushing her pants off. "What do you mean us 'X-Men'?" she questioned, crossing her arms and staring up at him. The bell for the next class rang throughout the school grounds. Delilah glanced back at it for a moment before turning her attention back to Will.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:34 am

Learsi, energetic, and queasy, touches one to the metal bars to the gate. He rubs it, and then pushes it, having no effect. "Why would they have a gate if anyone can get in, si?" He said talking to himself. His hand engulfs in black flames, yellow pixels being spotted hear and there. He fire flies over to the hinges of the gate, as they engulfs in fire also. Learsi fingers bend, and the gate moves, creating a loud twinge sound opening to him. His irises solid golden yellow, goes back to a ebony black. He walks in, and shrugs. "I hope I'm not going to interrupt something. . "

Inside the gate, was the campus, and it was fairly big. There was a circle design; a grass lawn, with a fountain in the middle. Around the circular lawn, was a road pavement, Learsi guessing that vehicles go drives on there. The house in the front of the campus, looked like a manor. It was big, and looked like it was made out of stone. He had windows in the front, hoping someone would see him so he wouldn't knock once he get there. Learsi started walking along the pavement, his eyes on the house the whole time.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by William Calhoun Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:56 am

William shrugged, straightening out his jacket. "You know, you're an X-Men, I'm a Superior, that whole thing." He explained with a few gestures. Upon hearing the bell, he glanced at the school. "Sounds like you've got class to attend, see you soon hotstuff." He winked and dashed off, hopping over the school fence.
William Calhoun
William Calhoun

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:17 am

Matt had briefly watched the exchange between will and Delilah, "Kinky," another pause, "GOD DAMN IT GRANDMA."
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:02 am

Delilah laughed at Matt's sudden outburst, pushing Will to the back of her mind for the time being. "What?" she questioned through a laugh.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:14 am

"свидания бабушка, я люблю тебя" (Goodbye Grandma, I love you) Matt turned and smiled at Delilah after hanging up her phone and laughed a little, "My grandmother will not send me more vodka, she usually sends me a care package of things from the Mother Land, usually some socks she knitted, and a bottle of vodka, but she said she is worried about my health," Matt paused and looked back at Delilah with sad eyes but a happy smile, as she felt both things at the same time, "she thinks I drink it too fast."
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:16 am

"I didn't think you could send vodka over postage?" Delilah asked, starting her way to the mansion. They had History of the World next.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:27 am

"haha, who said anything about postage," Matt chuckled a little, "She knows people who know people, they get it to me that way. I am ready for the World History, I want to know America's stance on Russia,"
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:31 am

"I've always wanted to know Britain's stance on America," Delilah shrugged, adding unuseful information to the conversation.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:32 am

Learsi, already up at the door, looks around. If this is all it takes to be in this school, so be it. Learsi knocks at the door three times, a little to hard.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Aspects Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:33 am

Vance sighed as he approached the gate; he was dressed in all black clothing; a black vest over a grey dress shirt and a black longcoat with silver buttons on the front; as well as a pair of black slacks and black dress shoes. Eye liner around his eyes and his hair was spiked up with gel. He knew this was the right place to go, wasn't it? No, it had to be. The sign on the brick said Xaviers. So why then was the gate melted? Sighing; he stepped over the molten goo and began heading towards the door.
Mr. Aspects
Mr. Aspects

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:36 am

Matt and Delilah approached the door to head inside for classes. "New people," Delilah observed, jogging a bit ahead to open the door for Learsi. "Hiya," she grinned, opening the door and stepping to the side to let him and Matt in.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:37 am

Jack was busy setting up his classroom looking professional as fuck, and Matt walked into the mansion, Scarlet was near the door and she looked at Learsi and Vance, "New students, I presume?"
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next