The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+10
Learsicerebal
Trent Washington
Nikolina Konstantinova
William Calhoun
ネオンスピリット
Mr. Aspects
Scarlet Turner
Dylan Gryff
Lilifab
Leia Lehnsherr
14 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 7 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:40 am

Learsi smiled. "Hi. . . I'm uh, is this a school for people like us?" He asks. He tries to be fordable. Yeah, 'like us'. He says in his head.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Aspects Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:41 am

Vance waved not smiling or speaking; but he felt his hand bubbling as a transformation nearly took place before forcing himself to get control over it... Luckily the only thing that happened was his skin became a bit paler and his hair had a red streak in it. Saved it... He thought to himself. Barely...

Last edited by ReaperAspects on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Aspects
Mr. Aspects

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:43 am

'Tes, this is Xavier's, come on in," Scarlet motions for them to enter, Matt stood near the door. "Get to class Alexandrov." Matt shrugged, "But I want to stay here and help you, um, yeah ok, I will go to class." Scarlet rolled her eyes at the Russian. "What are your names?"
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:44 am

Delilah waved goodbye to Scarlet before walking with Matt to class. "Did you see that guy that came over the fence earlier?" she asked, walking into the classroom and taking a seat near the middle.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:46 am

After the walk in of the mansion, Learsi Begins to look around. Bigger inside then outside. . .. "Uh, My name is Learsi, Pleasure to meet you," He hold out his hand, "I've been in an accident and may need you guys help. . "
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Aspects Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:47 am

"My name's V-Vance..." He said holding back his power as much as he could; it wasn't easy. His hair becoming redder by the moment.
Mr. Aspects
Mr. Aspects

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:50 am

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Scarlet," Her green eyes narrowed, "What kind of help?" she flicked her gaze at Vance's changing hair, and how much it began to look like hers. "You ok there bud?"
Matt nodded, "Yes, the one with the cute face?"
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:51 am

Learsi shrugs, and looks at Scarlet. "Something happened that led me here." He looks down at his hands, and then over at the red hair fellow. "Yeah, you okay?"
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Aspects Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:54 am

Vance nodded trying to keep himself calm; he began coughing a bit as his lungs shrank down to the size of a human females. His hair elongated and his eyes turned red. He grew a couple inches taller; and his clothes began straining against body parts that weren't there before. His eyes turned red; but aside from that he was the spitting image of the woman standing before Learsi and Vance.
Mr. Aspects
Mr. Aspects

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:56 am

Emily walked downstairs, being on her break. "Scarlet?" she asked softly, raising an eyebrow.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:58 am

Learsi stood there, motionless. He hardly ever shows emotions that would make him look weak, and this was nothing compared to what he'd seen. "Wow, and I thought my abilities was out of nature walls, but damn. . " He says, looking at scarlet.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:00 am

Scarlet took a few steps back, "Insano..." she cleared her throat. "I um," she closed her eyes, "Come on in, I um," She looked at him, now with red draining into her eyes. "Are the two of you planning to stay here, at the school?" she began to grow a little easier, however, the panic was noticeable if you had known Scarlet, as she kept less eye contact than before.
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:03 am

Learsi shrugs again. "I guess so, but it might be dangerous. . ." he says. "That's why I came here, to see what is wrong with me."
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Aspects Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:03 am

"I'm going to kill everyone in this building, Scarlet." He hissed. "And there is nothing you can do about it." Scarlet's doppelganger said. But it's eyes were pleading. It seemed that he needs help; he's not in control right now. Oh god, let there be a telepath in the house. He thought. IF YOU CAN HEAR THIS HELP ME! He screamed in his head. This was the spirit of Scarlet Turners fear. Losing control of her inner demon; Insano.
Mr. Aspects
Mr. Aspects

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:09 am

Emily, hearing his words and Scarlet's discomfort, cast an illusion upon Vance. He now saw no one near him, nor could he hear them. Emily wrapped her arms around herself as she stared him down to keep the illusion as real as possible.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Turner Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:13 am

Scarlet looked at Vance, her nails turned to claws, "There is everything I can do about it," her eyes flushed back  to green, they were now, however, colder, more determined, and angry. however, when he began to return to normal Scarlet turned her head, "I need to go for a drive," she exited through the door they entered and went to the garage, soon a motorcycle is seen speeding away from the house.
Scarlet Turner
Scarlet Turner
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:15 am

Learsi, confused and hearing, nor seeing anything, began to look around. "What's wrong?" He asked everyone. He turns around and notices a girl staring at Vance, comforting herself. Whatever going on, learsi was missing out.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Aspects Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:16 am

Vance noticed everyone disappearing; the illusion was a lifesaver. His body began returning to normal his guts began burning a bit as they came back to where they should be originally. He knelt to the ground and coughed harshly. "Thanks." He rasped looking down at his stretched clothes. "That's uh... That's why I'm here."
Mr. Aspects
Mr. Aspects

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:17 am

Emily appeared alone in front of Vance. "Is it safe to uh.. let it up? Are you going to do your.. thing?"
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:21 am

Learsi, still confused, rollsed his eyes. "I'm already being bullied. . ." He says. "I don't know whats going on, but please stop, you guys are talking to yourselves." He says.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Aspects Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:29 am

Vance nodded as the illusion fell down around him. "Sorry, man... I didn't mean to do that." He said straightening out his clothes. "I should like, go or something. Right?" He asked Emily staring at his - now stretched - shoes. His feet ached after that transformation; it wasn't often that a transformation was that complete... It made him wonder what that woman went through.
Mr. Aspects
Mr. Aspects

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Aldrin Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:30 am

After a situating herself and ensuring all her homework was done, Ellie joined the group crowding around the front door. Although, people had begun to disperse. With a smile, she greeted the members and newcomers.

"Hi," Ellie dusted off her jeans, "Nice to meet you. I'm Ellie."
Ellie Aldrin
Ellie Aldrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:32 am

Learsi looks at the girl, her jean, swiped by her hands. "Hey, i'm learsi, nice to meet you also." He shakes her hand, having a grin on his face. After he lets go, he looks at Vance. "SO, you back to earth or what?" He says, smiling.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Aspects Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:37 am

Vance nodded again trying his best to keep from bursting into tears from embarrassment. "Sorry," He said before grabbing his bag. "I shouldn't have come here. I'm... I'm a freak."
Mr. Aspects
Mr. Aspects

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Aldrin Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:39 am

Ellie gave a nod to Learsi in acknowledgement. She turned to the fair-skinned boy, "Don't worry about it, we're all pretty messed up." Ellie gave a reassuring smile, "We're happy to have you both here and join us."
Ellie Aldrin
Ellie Aldrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next