The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood RP

5 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Brotherhood RP - Page 4 Empty Re: The Brotherhood RP

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:22 am

Pulling back his hand, Sebastian yelled, "Ohh! FUCK! Shitshitshitshitshit!" Shaking his hands, he looked upon the puddle. "Ha!" Sebastian grinned, "Now, who's THE DUMB ONE!" Blowing on his hands, Sebastian crouched, "Listen, I can solidify you, but you have to promise me that you'll cool down. I want a battle, not a "who's dumber" competition. It's beneath the two of us."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:25 am

The shield around Ace, along with Ace, flew in front of her as she spun around to do so, bringing the shield around the front of the other. "You guys aren't all too angelic yourselves, you know!" Leia shot back. She threw out her hand, Ace's shield and he flying at Artemis. Just before it hit Artemis, it disappeared, leaving Ace in the air in front of Artemis like a roadblock.

Anna stood near Alex as a large, grey wolf.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:28 am

With a grin, Sebastian answered, "Thanks. He was REALLY getting on my nerves." Taking a look at the truck, Sebastian banged on the wall. "Willy, wake up buddy," Sebastian demanded, "Your girlfriend and her Super Friends are here, and they are not here to bring you into their cult." As the song ended, Sebastian heard the song switch to Basket Case. "How funny," Sebastian chuckled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTwJo0HeNmU
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:30 am

"You're still the dumb one! want a match of wits, not terrorist quips!" Ace shouted. "Besides, kind of impossible to cool down when I'm burning neon!" He continued, ignoring the actual intent. He waved to Artemis, sitting in space. Using his own form manipulation, he managed to recreate his gas form, though stuck in it for the time being. "S'up, PTasshole?"

"A 'we're all flawed' defense is pointless when you kidnapped the president." Artemis called, ignoring Ace. He looked just past the teenager, reforming his wings.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:35 am

"Technically, Arty-boy, that wasn't me," Leia called out, jumping up onto the shield around the truck. She swung her around halfway around her body, energy leaving and flying towards the two. It was like when you swing your arm around in a pool and water flies around like a wave.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:38 am

Artemis tried to create a field, however late. Ace would've acted as a human shield, if not for his displacement as gas. The wave hit Artemis, causing him to skid back. As Ace reformed, he watched Artemis, then looked back to the two terrorists. "Nice one, you hit a gay." He pointed back to his superior, who'd been starting to stand. "Technically..." He called, still ignoring Ace. "... You're all in deep shit if the Avengers are called in, and you're detained by someone who isn't privately run."
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:39 am

With a sigh, Sebastian said, "Listen, boy. I tire of this aimless battle. Is there anyone else here who would be willing to challenge me?" Turning to his car, Sebastian opened the backdoor. Eyeing the president, he muttered, "Pity. I wanted to prolong the torture." Dragging the middle-aged man out of the trunk, Sebastian placed his hands on his shoulders. First, he was massaging the shoulders. "Gentlemen, you've known me to have good hands," Sebastian chuckled wickedly. The president looked left and right wildly, calling for help. Gripping the shoulders aggressively, Sebastian answered, "However, unlike you X-Men, any conscience that I've had left with my humanity." At this point, Sebastian ignited the president's suit with an orange glow. Throwing him into oncoming traffic, Sebastian brushed his hands against each other in confidence. "Now, who would like to begin the brawl?"
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:46 am

Leia gasped, throwing a shield around the president, the one below her failing. "What are you? An idiot?" she yelled at Sebastian, the shield surrounding the president floating back towards the group. "We need him!" She turned back to Artemis, throwing another blast of energy at him.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:50 am

"Oh, you're in deep shit now!" Ace shouted excitedly, watching as Leia scrambled to save the president. "He's like, literally your only bargaining chip. Otherwise we'd crush you all and throw you out to the Neg-Zone!"

Artemis waved, softly, deflecting the energy with a small cut of psionic flame. "So again, I offer you the option. Either you hand the president over, and do whatever you'd like afterward. Chase, fight, bicker. Or, you can deal with everyone we can call. The Defenders, Fantastic Four, SHIELD, The Avengers. One or all, up to you."
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:55 am

"Listen," Sebastian sighed, "I've watched too many movies to see how this plays out. We keep him alive, they save him, we're defeated, game over." While a wicked grin climbed upon his face, Sebastian continued, "Besides, what do we need the old geezer for anyways?" Throwing off his gloves, Sebastian shook his hands. Pulling out some knives, Sebastian tapped the metal weapons. "Let's have some fun, shall we?"

Throwing a couple at Ace, Sebastian chuckled, "If only you were solid...I would blow you into the deepest realms of Hades." With a sigh, Sebastian took a look inside the car's trunk. "Bruiser, WAKE THE FUCK UP!," Sebastian yelled, before turning his attention to the X-Jet. "Question: where's your little Power Rangers crew?" igniting one of the knives, Sebastian aimed it at the bottom of the jet, "I've heard that they can be quite...fiery when provoked." Allowing for the molecules to speed up, Sebastian shot the knife up like a missile, allowing it to stick into the plane.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:59 am

"Ugh, that joke doesn't even make sense! We don't wear multi-colored uniforms, It's all yellow-and-navy if not custom!" Ace complained, as Artemis' eyes trailed the knife.
"Oh, fuck me..." He muttered, shooting into the sky with an intense, fiery trail.
Ellis only jumped slightly with the small impact, shrugging it off.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:06 am

With a chuckle, Sebastian crooned, "Maybe, I should give the Join the Dark Side speech? Custom uniforms, benefits, free housing, and the like. Would you be willing to sit down like a civil being and discuss this?"
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:09 am

He is so going to kill me, Leia thought to herself with an audible sigh. The shield around the president dropped. "Alright!" she called, a shield of energy surrounding Sebastian. "Take your lil' president." She was obviously not happy about this as she dropped from her position on top of the van. They were obviously outnumbered. There was no way out of this, especially if they called in reinforcements. The shield around Sebastian dragged into the car. She approached the group, looking at the gathering crowd. "Remember, Watson." she said, staring Artemis down. "We all are fighting the same war, even if we have different ideas on who should win. Use this man to your advantage, if you would." She nodded her head towards the president, before heading back to the car. A wave of energy, much larger than the one before, crashing into anyone on the ground behind Leia. She got into the car, speeding off, her cheeks blazing red.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:14 am

With a groan of frustration, Sebastian gingerly touched the energy particles, speeding them up and turning them into air. As the car continued moving, he pulled himself into the front passenger seat with a struggle. "What the hell was that back there," Sebastian complained, "We were not supposed to stand down to them!" Folding his arms like a brat, he continued, "Apparently, we have two methods of going about this. There's "Oh-So-Saintly-Rule-Over-Mutants" approach that you and your father believe in, and then there's the actually effective way of doing things: no-bars-held, do things with no remorse." Checking his phone, he casually inputted: "Left on Baker St."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:18 am

"We already have all of that." Ace muttered, despite them already leaving. "Thanks, you guys! Totally helped out there!" He shouted back to the X-Men at ground level, stomping past them, before remembering the president. He returned, forcing the hand of the rambling, disheveled leader into his own, dragging him back.

Artemis pulled the knife out, just in case, holding it tight as he returned to the blackbird. He looked to the trainees in the jet, rolling his eyes in dissatisfaction. "Moving out of the 'trainee' rank kind of suggests you guys will actually work." He called, taking a seat.

Last edited by ネオンスピリット on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:18 am

Leia turned, glaring over at Sebastian. "We were way out numbered. And I wasn't taking the chance of them bluffing on the Avengers shit, either. It's not like they don't have the means. And I don't know about you, but I wasn't taking the chance of getting out numbered and having to go to MRD prison. Not that shit again." She swerved into the turn, almost missing it.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:21 am

All of a sudden, as they were driving down the road, something with the force of a semi t-boned them, sending the van skidding off the road, into a crumbled, steaming mess. Alex stood where the impact had taken place, in full beast form, blood starting to develop on his shoulder. "Just to show you we're not fucking around. Mess with us again, and the MRD will look like fucking daycare." He spat, and then disappeared, climbing a nearby building in record speed.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:24 am

(Sorry, Chiaro. Late post.)
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:28 am

Climbing out of the truck, Sebastian slid out and slammed the door closed. "This is great," he yelled, "This is FUCKING great!" Kicking the car, he muttered, "First, we lose the president. Now, this?" Bashing his hand into the car's side repeatedly, Sebastian stepped away, growling bestially. "The ONE thing I've always hated about heroes...the harassment," Sebastian yelled, "You could be eating at a fuckin' Wendy's, and then, Super Lad or Megaboy or some shit comes in and fucks up your day, thinking that you're there to cause trouble."

Walking around to the back, Sebastian inquired in an indignant tone, "You guys all right back there? Apparently, some behemoth thought it would be funny to fuck with our transportation."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:37 am

Leia stayed in the car, watching Alex scale the building. She got out of the car, slamming the door shut. "Head back," she ordered, heading off. "I'll be back later."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:42 am

Looking at the trashed vehicle, Sebastian retorted, "In what? Werewolf basically just left us a junker and ran. I'll wait here while you go 'uncover-some-truth' or something like that." Pulling out his phone, he examined, "Now, if only I had a number for an uber." Looking up, Sebastian said, "I'll bring Willy to the restaurant over there. Hopefully, he wakes up by then. You handle your business, and meet us at the Olive Garden over there. Presumably, we'll wait for another form of transportation, eat some lunch, decide our course of action, and then, we'll move on." Turning his phone off, Sebastian walked to the trunk, eyeing the four Brotherhood members. "Also, do me a favor," Sebastian asked, "When you catch the fucker, sock him for me? I need some closure for this."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:52 am

For no reason, Leia flipped him off as she walked off. Putting her hand back down, she started to sprint. She was heading back towards the site of the fight, knowing it wasn't far. She broke into a full run, pulling something out of her boot. Gripping it in her hand, she started jogging, seeing the jet still there.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:59 am

With a smirk, Sebastian muttered to himself, sarcastically, Yup, she likes me. Dragging Bruiser out of the truck, Sebastian lifted him over the shoulder. Funnily enough, he thought himself to be in a Breaking Bad scene. A lone man, walking aside random traffic, carrying the limp body builder down the street. Arriving at the Olive Garden, Sebastian groaned, "Table for three, please." The waitress glanced up at the body. "We were attacked by muties," Sebastian added, "He was one of the more unfortunate ones." As she led the two of them to the booth, Sebastian slid Bruiser inside. Lying back, Sebastian listened to the music. "Fifties shit, really?" he thought out loud. With a sigh, Sebastian closed his eyes, thinking about the encounter.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:04 am

"This is outrageous! Let go of me! I demand to speak to director Fury immediately!" The president ranted, however he hadn't given much of a fight against Ace, who had returned to physical form. "Chill out, old dude! God, I can't believe I promoted you on my blog!" He groaned, beginning to board the now-landed jet.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:16 am

Anna followed Ace, morphing as she did so. She smiled broadly at the president, waving. "Hi!" she climbed onto the plane, taking a seat. Leia watched from behind one of the cars that had pulled to the side of the road during the fight. She pressed a button on the contraption in her hand, it forming into a helmet quite similar to her father's. After taking down her bun and removing the hat, she placed it on her head, waiting until the last minute to get onto the jet. The helmet on her head would block any telepaths, like Artemis, from detecting her. It would be up to her to sneak on.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next