The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood RP

5 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Brotherhood RP - Page 6 Empty Re: The Brotherhood RP

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:43 pm

"America, mon ami muet," Kasey smirked. "Fettuccine Alfredo, thanks."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:49 pm

"Exactly, my friends. And Americans originate from England. What do England people speak? English." William affirmed, crossing his arms. He turned to the waitress, first checking her out and then placing his order.

"I'll go for a hot chocolate with a side of you." Will told the waitress, winking.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:16 pm

"Sweetheart, you ain't ever been to the south have ya?" Kasey chuckled, leaning forward. "French is damn-near native where I'm from. Proper or not."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:54 am

"Un grilled chicken, please," Sebastian smiled. When the waitress finished her order, she slowly turned away in order to take the paper to the kitchen. "So," Sebastian smiled, "Que pouvez-vous faire?"
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:00 am

"I can make things blow up, for one thing," Kasey grinned. "And drain your live source, but don' worry, mon ami, I can't kill ya."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:30 am

Nodding his head, a grin crawled upon Sebastian's face. "So, cherie," he commented, "I see that you've adapted more from your parents than just the charming look." Cracking his fingers, he asked, "So, do you have an alliance, or are you freelance?"
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:56 am

"Actually, I'm with y'all. Did ya not catch I mentioned Leia?" Kasey rose an eyebrow, looking to Sebastian.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:59 am

"My apologies," Sebastian coughed, out of discomfort, "When you mentioned Leia, I presumed that you were passing friends. Not...teammates." Looking to his left and right, Sebastian stood up, "Excuse me...I need to make a call...or something." With a sigh, Sebastian held his head down and walked out of the restaurant for a bit of fresh air.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:12 am

Kasey looked to Will and back to Sebastian before looking to Will once more. "Alors... Will. Righ'?"
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:40 am

Slipping his phone open, Sebastian checked the time: "11:57." Damn it, he thought. Dialing the airport, Sebastian yelled frantically, "Do you still have my spot for the 2:30 flight to San Diablo...What?!?....to Who?...You bastards, you better give me my fuckin' flight!....I don't care if you gave it to the Preside...You saw the news?...Fuck the news! I need transporta....what do you mean, you don't serve fuckin' mutants?....You better give me those fuckin'..." The phone call ended, with Sebastian looking around him. Only a couple was on the porch terrace eating their meal. They looked startled, one of them even reaching for their phone.

With a sigh, Sebastian walked up to the two of them. "Listen, both of you, just take your time getting up," he jested, placing a hand of both of their shoulders. As they both tried getting up in horror, they realized that their bodies were moving sluggishly. "Be glad I didn't blow you up," Sebastian threatened. Heading to the damaged MRD truck, Sebastian examined the three senior members. They breathed in and out slowly. Sleeping, he presumed. Slamming the car doors, Sebastian reached into his pocket for the keys. However, he found his cigarette case. Don't do it, Sebastian warned, Don't do it. Feeling the familiar cardboard, Sebastian sighed, ignoring his coping mechanism. Damn it. he groaned, before he sat in one of the chairs.

Bending over the wicker table, Sebastian folded his hands, resting his chin upon his thumbs. Look at you, he thought internally, Fightin' X-Men...flirting for no reason...letting down your sister...what the fuck's wrong with you? Sebastian muttered, as if to respond, "I don't know." Sure you do, his mind answered, You're powerless. You're afraid of power. Why the hell do you think you asked your sister for those damn safeguards? Sebastian remained silent. Of course not. As a matter of fact, if Becca didn't add the safeguards, she would still be living, right? Sebastian yelled into the outside, "SHUT UP!" Although more customers stared at the strange teenager, his mind taunted, All you'll ever be is a lackey. Born a slacker, die a lackey. Just like your good-for-nothing dad. Out of frustration, Sebastian flipped the table that he was sitting at, making it move in slow motion.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:54 pm

Entering the restaurant, Sebastian coughed in order to remove his rant from his system. As the radio's began singing, "Life could be a dream, life could be a dream...", Sebastian slid into his table. "Sorry about that," he apologized, "Distressing phone call..." Tapping his thumbs against each other, he asked his companions, "It's been a little while, you know? Both for the food and Leia."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:55 pm

"I'm sure Leia's fine. She can handle herself," Kasey shrugged absently, taking Will's water and taking a sip from the cup instead of the straw. She put it back, acting as if nothing happened.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:01 am

(That's weird...it double-posted.)

Last edited by ChiaroscurotheSuperior on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : That was weird...double post.)
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:02 am

"Probably," Sebastian answered, "However, I don't want her father crawling up my ass about her disappearance." He sighed, sliding into his seat. As the old song continued, Sebastian began tapping his feet. "I'll admit, this song? Tres bien," he said, standing up. Sebastian began looking for a dance floor in the restaurant, something that resembled the one from Pulp Fiction. To no avail. With a sigh, Sebastian moved a couple of the tables to the side to clear some space for himself. Some of the older customers looked at the mutant with curiosity. Out of release, Sebastian began digging his feet into the ground, performing the twist in front of the restaurant. Was he making a fool of himself? Sure, but he didn't care. The music was catchy enough for him to just do so. Freely.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:03 am

Kasey snorted in laughter, "What in Hell's name are you doing, boy?"
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:09 am

Looking up with a grin, Sebastian explained, "Dancing. Normal teenagers do it, I believe. You should try it as well." At this, Sebastian switched from the Twist to the Watusi. Soon, a girl in the far corner pulled her boyfriend into the same circle, joining the oddly placed dance floor. Some bystanders giggled, while others took videos.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:13 am

"I think I'm good, mon ami," Kasey chuckled, leaning back in the booth and watching.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:19 am

As people began trickling into the circle, the song changed to an old favorite: "Somewhere....beyond the sea....she's there, waiting for meeee..." Sebastian noticed that a few of the dancers began coupling up. With a satisfied smile, Sebastian strolled back to his seat. Soon, their waitress, confused by the display, brought the food over to the table. "Fettuccine Alfredo..." she assured, setting the plate down, "Grilled Chicken...and a Hot Chocolate." When she finished giving out the food, Sebastian smiled, "Merci beaucoup, mon belle." As she departed, Sebastian folded his hands, muttering thanks to his God. When finishing, he began slicing at his chicken.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:23 am

Kasey started eating her pasta, looking to the dancers and then to Sebastian. "An' what was the purpose of that?"
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:26 am

"Sometimes, you have to let loose and be free," Sebastian smiled, before taking a bite. After swallowing, he continued, "Life's been too tense for me these past few...days...weeks? It was a catchy song." Taking a bite of the accompanying broccoli, Sebastian asked, "Aimes-tu danser?"
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:46 am

"Pas vraiment," Kasey shrugged, eating more of her food. "Haven' since... I was a kid, really."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:51 am

"'Tis a pity, belle," Sebastian commented, finishing his broccoli, "It's not a bad thing to let some childish things stay with you. Does it help you in combat? No. However, it keeps you sane in the world that we live in." Taking another bite of his chicken, he asked, "Did you and your dad dance together at any time?"
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:59 am

Kasey nodded, remembering multiple times when she was much younger, around 4 or 5. Her father had raised her, her mother having gone with the X-Men. She remembered moments in clubs, he bringing her due to no sitter. Jazz would play loudly, she stepping on her father's feet laughing the whole time.
She smiled, "Yeah, lots."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:13 am

"I'm glad to hear," Sebastian returned her smile, finishing his plate. "Tell you what...Leia's not here so far, and we're waiting for a MRD truck to hijack for the ride home. So, would you want to hitch a ride with us to New York? We're currently stationed in Bayville." Grapping a napkin, he wiped his mouth and hands before placing the soiled paper onto the plate.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:17 am

"An' that's my ride home," Kasey grins. "How long you think it'll be b'fore she gets back?"
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next