The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood RP

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Brotherhood RP - Page 3 Empty Re: The Brotherhood RP

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:15 pm

Leia let her arms drop, the shield around the large lot disappearing as she did so. She climbed into the truck, yelling at Will, "Get your ass down here!"
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:18 am

With a sigh, Sebastian yelled, "Be right back! Grab the wheel!" After stating these words, he touched the roof of the car. As it swerved at a sluggish rate, Sebastian threw himself into the traffic, tumbling onto the road. With a sly grin, he tapped his shoes, allowing them to ignite with a scarlet blaze. Looking at his target, Sebastian rushed across the South Lawn, setting it on fire. Placing his foot onto the wall, he trekked upwards. Then, he grabbed William. "Sorry, mate," was all that he said, before grabbing the invulnerable mutant and rushing back to the truck. Throwing him into the back of the truck with the rest of the crew, Sebastian returned to the driver's seat. Tapping the roof of the truck, he allowed the car to return to its normal speed. "There we go," he breathed, wiping his brow, "Everyone had a fun trip?"
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:17 am

Leia rolled her eyes, climbing her way to the front passenger seat, leaning back with her arms crossed and one leg up on the seat. "Just head back home," she said tiredly, closing her eyes.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:45 pm

Stepping onto the gas pedal, Sebastian switched the gear to something more...get away friendly. Handing her his phone, he suggested, "Try Googling a way to the house. If you're going to be in the front seat, you'll have to be useful." Flipping a switch under the dashboard, the truck's sirens sounded above them. Checking in the glove compartment, he noticed two Mardie hats. Handing Leia one, he suggested, "You may want to cover your hair up. Might give us away."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:17 pm

Leia put the phone on her leg, quickly pulling her hair in a messy bun before pulling the hat over it. She pulled the visor down, making sure nothing showed before pushing it back in place and grabbing the phone again. Her fingers tapped on the screen quickly as she typed in the address. She looked up, squinting at the road before looking back down at the phone. "Take a right," she demanded right as they were coming on the turn.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:40 pm

Eyeing the turn, Sebastian took a right, entering the highway. Fortunately, as they plowed through the roads, the cars would always pull over to their right. They understood, with their finite form of thinking, that when handling mutants, one must make sure to move aside in the same way you would move for an ambulance or a police car. With a smirk, Sebastian continued down the road. "Listen, Leia," Sebastian started, "I know you're going for the "lone-wolf, don't-need-nobody" look, but if we're going to be working together as partners, we need to get to know each other." As he narrowly avoided a straggling vehicle, he inquired, "What's your favorite musical artist?"
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:34 am

"Now who ever the hell said I was going for that kinda look?" Leia scoffed, rolling her eyes. "And probably... I dunno. I listen to a shit-tonna stuff."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:46 am

"Like?" Sebastian inquired, trying to pry more information out, "I mean, I listen to a shit-ton as well. However, you've gotta have at least a favorite genre."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:05 am

"Rock, I guess?" Leia shrugged. "Left," she called, looking down at the GPS.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:25 am

Turning off of the highway, Sebastian moved down a ramp and drove through a small town. "That's good, we're narrowing down our options," Sebastian grinned, keeping his eyes on the road, "Now, what rock band do you usually listen to? On a good day, I listen to Panic! at the Disco. However, I've dabbled into Green Day and Gorillaz."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:27 am

"Like I said, I listen to a lot of stuff. I don't really listen to specific bands," Leia shrugged, tapping out of the GPS and beginning to go through his phone. "Take a right up at this light."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:32 am

As the light slowly turned to a yellow, Sebastian slowed his car down. Taking a look to the back, he returned his sight to the road. As his car halted, Sebastian began flipping through the radio stations. Country, Rap, Rock, Pop, Country, Alternative, Indie...that'll do, Sebastian thought, reclining in his seat. "You know," Sebastian sarcastically smiled, "The normal thing for someone to do is either ask a question in return or ask for permission to peruse through one's phone." Throwing his arms up in faux surprise, he continued, "Who knew?"

With a smirk, he finished, "Go ahead. I don't have much to hide..." As he saw the light finally turn green, Sebastian made his right, driving past some fast food stations.
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:35 am

"You call that indie?" A voice called, as bright neon streams flowed into the van. "And small talk? You guys are seriously suckish..." Ace solidified, halfway, his torso floating on a spiral of blue light, his hair ethereal, flowing into more gas. "... And I'm a private school student."

Artemis had been trailing the van, fire trailing him, seemingly falling from the large pair of wings behind him. Ellis was stuck in the Blackbird, his abilities not lending well to a chase. However, the stealth jet was far above Artemis.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:45 am

"Oh fuck you!" Leia yelled, dropping the phone and blasting energy at Ace. She had turned around in the seat, holding the back of it to keep herself from swerving into the window. "Pull the hell over!" she yelled at Sebastian, blasting energy again.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:47 am

Pulling the van over, Sebastian chuckled, "You know, I almost forgot that you guys exist." Stepping out of the car, he took a look at the Blackbird. "Yup, definitely X-Dweebs." With a grin, Sebastian noted, "Listen, this is my first offense, officer. Could you possibly give me a warning this time, instead of a ticket?"
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:51 am

As soon as he saw it, Ace's form dissipated into a blue crowd, displacing as the projectiles hit. "Woah there, mini-maxi!" He called, returning to his half-form. "Faux indie trash counts as an offense. Panic! and Green Day are crimes on their own. So, that's... Four! Four crimes against humanity!" He grinned, floating out beside the van, solidifying entirely. "Pro tip, if you can find it on the radio, it's garbage. Can I beat you two down, now?"
Artemis came closer to the van, lowering toward the van. "Swear to god, if he's provoking them..." He muttered, speeding down toward his target.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:54 am

"First, before we begin," Sebastian said, leaning onto his car seat. Pulling out his phone from the floor, he said, "I always like to fight with my music." With a smirk, he flipped through his music selection. Picking a remixed version of We Will Rock You, Sebastian cracked his knuckles, teasing, "Insulting Green Day? Now, that's an insult in itself, bro." Pulling out some cards, he finished, "Let's play a game, shall we?"

ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:01 am

"Ewww, you said bro." Ace whined, burning up into a bright pink mass. "Green day is trash, everyone knows it. Real music is beyond you, I guess. But go ahead, tell me about my reverse bear trap, kiddo." Ace rocked his head, left to right, though no sound came from the silhouette of light.

Artemis landed, yards away from the two. His eyes darted between Sebastian, and the van.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:02 am

An energy shield surrounded the car, a blast of energy coming from it and blasted towards Artemis. Two followed in suit. Leia had rolled out of the car, an arm extended towards the car and one towards Ace as energy blasted towards him as well.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:05 am

"Insults," Sebastian chuckled, "I thought that was beneath X-Men. I guess you're the trainees." Walking up to Ace, he placed his hands on his shoulders. "Mind holding this card for me?" he inquired, slipping a glowing card into his shirt, "Thanks." Walking away, he yelled, "Timber!"
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:08 am

Artemis surrounded himself in a field of 'fire', intense eyes set on the van. "God dammit, Leia..." He muttered, looking up to the Blackbird for confirmation.

Ace was wiped out by the energy, bright blue gas swirling around before returning to shape. He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "You guys are really super dumb." He muttered, shrugging. "I'm literally gas. Light. Neon. Try harder, fuckerinos."
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:12 am

A shield appeared around Ace, quite small too. She wasn't sure how it'd do, but it was the best she had. She stood up, more energy shooting at Artemis.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiaroscurotheSuperior Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:12 am

"Dumb," Sebastian repeated, "You're really too cocky for your own good, huh?" With another grin, Sebastian continued to move towards Ace. "Well, gas is only moving molecules," he slowly explained, "Slow them down enough, they become liquid." Placing his hand on the cyan X-Man, Sebastian walked away in the same fashion. "Fortunately for me, I can do such things."
ChiaroscurotheSuperior
ChiaroscurotheSuperior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Gryff Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:14 am

Alex stood in full beast form, watching the van, and Sebastian with intent, red eyes. He stood in silence, patiently awaiting for the right moment. His thick gray fur, long and sharp claws, and deep maroon eyes only made his mutation that much more menacing.
Dylan Gryff
Dylan Gryff

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:19 am

Ace sunk to the floor, a puddle of bright blue neon. "You're really, really dumb! That would totally burn your hand! I'm fucking burning neon!"" Ace groaned, solidifying again, trapped in the shield. "Why am I alone, again?! Where are the seniors?!" He shouted, eyeing Artemis down.

Meanwhile, Artemis dodged Leia's attacks fairly well, despite being grazed every now and then by the energy, causing him to curse under his breath with every occurrence. He finally made an offensive attack, shooting a wave of psionic flame to Leia. "Stand down, terrorists. You don't want the government involved. Well, any more, any way..."
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next