The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+10
Learsicerebal
Trent Washington
Nikolina Konstantinova
William Calhoun
ネオンスピリット
Mr. Aspects
Scarlet Turner
Dylan Gryff
Lilifab
Leia Lehnsherr
14 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Lilifab Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:47 am

"Um what," Dorian said, looking at Ace. "The f@&#."
Chorus took a seat at the table, dressed in dark blue cardigan, white shirt, black slacks, and red bowtie. "I see you two are dressed in your Sunday best. I'm waiting on Hughes to arrive with breakfast, so thought I'd occupy myself. Anything new?"
Dorian shrugged. "New guy is a model."
"Yes, I heard." The heir said.
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:57 am

Ace looks up from his phone, then down to the floor, then up to Dorian. "You know what I mean." He muttered, just as Chorus arrived. He looked the elitist over for a moment, a brow raised suspiciously. "Dori stole someone's food and I'm still a bitter shell." He added, shrugging. "Are we gonna' keep talking about new hot kid, or can I get coffee? I hella need coffee."
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:33 am

Two boys of similar height, weight, and looks in general approached the door. A silly grin was plastered onto their faces. One was wearing a red jacket over a white shirt, the other a blue jacket over a black shirt. They both wore jeans and the same sneakers.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:40 am

Artemis, eventually giving in to his unrelenting alarm. Besides that, however, the introduction of two considerably powerful minds on-campus. Fuckers like that always set off his own senses. Reluctantly, he moved out of bed, getting dressed.
He left the room in torn-up light blue jeans and the same old t-shirt, an old green hoodie lazily thrown on. He'd put on his glasses again, hair still a mess under his hood. Slipping between students fairly effortlessly, his vaguely pissed expression had done a decent job of keeping the teenagers out of his way, until he got to the doors.
Opening one wide, he looked to the pair in front of him, still just as disinterested in expression. "Can I help you two?"
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:12 am

"Screw your coffee, you can survive off vaporwave," Dorian quipped, shoving the bread bowl in his mouth.
"I'd ask if you two would like to join me for dinner, but I can see that you've had your fill," Chorus said, standing. He wiped some imaginary dust off himself, turning around. "Goodbye. Make reasonable life choices," he waved, before walking out. He nodded to Artemis as he passed him, Hughes waiting in the car outside the gate.
Dorian looked over at Ace. "So I'm thinking we should befriend the newbooty, I mean, new dude-- and not just because booty." He smiled, his eyes darting around the room. "I mean, look, he has no friends. You were just going to spend the day griping about your aesthetic and how dumb other people are, anyway. But while I'm listing reasons I feel inclined to mention booty, also."
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:15 am

The twins, with one arm around the others' necks, waved in unison. Their brown hair flopped as they talked, their blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

"Hey! I'm George -" said the one wearing red.
"-and I'm Alek!" the other said, the two sharing the same tone of voice as well.
"You must be Artemis Watson." They said together, examining his stature and appearance to confirm.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:24 am

"Grah, I haven't eaten!" Ace complained, tucking his phone away as Chorus left. He listened, half-heartedly, to Dorian, resting his head on the table. "Um, so, what? You're gonna' talk to the dude all day and expect to get boned?" He asked, leaning all the way back in his chair, tilting it on its hind legs. "Hardly worth the time I could use complaining, especially if he's... Like, boring or whatever."
--
Artemis raised a brow, somewhat feigning interest as he slumped forward. "Cool. Yeah." He nodded, stepping back. "Clairvoyant?" He looked between the twins. Of course, he knew the answer, as his telepathy was running in the back of his mind 24/7.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:29 am

Georgenalek shrugged, taking a step in with their roller suitcases.
"We don't -"
"- actually know."
"But we are mutants!" They confirmed, looking around the 'homey' mansion. "Mum tested us and everything." They added.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:32 am

"That's weird." Artemis muttered, frowning a bit. "Do you two always talk like that? 'Cause It's weird." As he continued, he started to walk toward the staircase, closing the door meanwhile.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:36 am

"Yeah, we do." They stated, following after Artemis. Even their steps were in unison. Georgenalek watched Artemis' movements and expression as they talked.
"We never do anything -" Alek began, "- without eachother." George ended.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:39 am

"Pffft," Dorian spat. "I like having friends who are nice to look at even if I nothing were to ever happen. And who knows, he might turn out to be cool?"
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:41 am

"This is some Shining shit..." Artemis muttered to himself, leading the twins upstairs. He, again, managed to clear the path for the trio, employing telepathy however. "Long as you're not doing some fanfic, true love knows no boundaries shit, we're cool."

"Whatever." Ace muttered, dissipating into a bright pink neon mass. "Let's just go, try to avoid Dellie'ing it." With that, he fizzled away into a travelling mass of pink light, reforming at the other end of the table.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:47 am

"Kay, I'm gonna go shower first!" Dorian said, walking off. "Go get your coffee, slut. You're basic when you don't drink it."
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:54 am

Anna walked down the hall of the girls' dormitory, hands in her sweatshirt pocket. She had changed into a pair of bluejeans, a light blue long-sleeve shirt with Captain America's shield on the front that was underneath a bright green jacket-hoodie, and black high-top converse.. Her curly red hair was tied into a ponytail, barely bound by the black scrunchy wrapped around it. She walked into the main hall near the stairs, catching a glimpse at the twins. "Weird..." she muttered, watching them go.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:04 am

"We wouldn't do that." They said, looking at each other to confirm. The two looked at the other students, even at Anna. Georgenalek turned to Artemis, awaiting for him to spark the conversation.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:07 am

Learsi ran down stairs, only reaching the middle before looking at the twins and Anna. He never met the twins, but Anna, he'd met. They met yesterday, and talked for hours. "Anna, darling, hi." Learsi says with a  fake accent. "I hope your days are calm and peaceful?"

Last edited by Learsicerebal on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:12 am

"Grah, stop wasting my time!" Ace stomped his left foot in an exaggerated fit, though quickly fizzling out again and floating off to the kitchen.

"Great, one less couple I have to worry about mentally torturing just to get some sleep." Artemis muttered, reaching the top of the staircase moments later. He hadn't been particularly interested in talking to anyone at the school, especially not students, so he kept fairly silent until he'd gotten to the second floor. "Dorms are to the... Right, you able to find an empty room with your whole... Mental thing?"
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:21 am

Anna gave a quick smile, looking at Learsi from the corner of her eyes, "Alright, I suppose."

Kasey walked down the hall downstairs, scrolling through her phone. There were still reports floating around about the event at one of the churches around the area a few weeks ago, people still unsure as to where the supposed mutant terrorists were.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:25 am

Learsi puts his head down, and looks from the corner of his eye at Kasey. He and Kasey had problems but they moved passed them, at least Learsi did. "Kasey. . ." He says, trying to frame it as a "hi".
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:39 am

Kasey looked up at the stairs, seeing the group. She smiled in greeting before making her way to the kitchen.

Delilah walked into the mansion from the garage door, entering the kitchen. She put Kasey's keys on the counter, glued to her phone as she looked through her Instagram feed.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:25 am

Learsi looks at Anna, and gives a crack smile before descending down the rest of the stairway, and into the kitchen. He finds a lot of people in there. Then he looks at Kasey, sitting there on her phone. he shrugs, and walks over to the cupboard. He opens it as it creates a crack noise. Learsi reaches in and grabs 1 coca cola bottle. learsi eyes flash solid golden as the bottle quickly engulfs in black fire, and then extinguishes; learsi eyes going back to normal. He raises it to his mouth, smiling at himself. Days ago, Learsi wouldn't been able to do that, but thanks to his training, hes getting better.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea (main) Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:51 pm

"Probably." Georgenalek affirmed, saluting Artemis before marching around the corner to the hallway of rooms. The two entered a room, closing the door behind them.
Thea (main)
Thea (main)

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:31 am

"Who were those two?" Anna questioned, looking up at Artemis. "Do they always complete each other's sentences? Or sandwiches?" she shamelessly made the pun, hiding a grin.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:32 am

"Just met 'em." Artemis shrugged, watching as the twins disappeared. "But apparently they do. Also, I don't actually know you." He muttered, crossing his arms as he started back to his dorm room, wanting to sleep again.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:38 am

"So?" Anna called after him, "there's no harm in casual conversation!" With a huff, Anna walked downstairs and into the living room where Leia still flipped through the channels. "Nice to see you around," Leia muttered, glancing up at Anna. Anna's cheeks turned a faint pink, not meeting eyes with Leia as she sat down on one of the sofas. "Got bored... ya know..." she muttered, looking to the TV.

Delilah barged into her dorm room, humming loudly and dancing weirdly. She didn't bother shutting the door, quickly moving her new phone to a speaker which started blaring her music. Taylor Swift's Bad Blood played over the speakers, Delilah singing along with it as she danced around her room.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next