The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Roleplay

+10
Learsicerebal
Trent Washington
Nikolina Konstantinova
William Calhoun
ネオンスピリット
Mr. Aspects
Scarlet Turner
Dylan Gryff
Lilifab
Leia Lehnsherr
14 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Main Roleplay - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:40 am

"awe," Learsi pats his back, "Were all freaks, but we are much more than that. We are. . gifted people. . ." He says. "If it makes any difference, I'm Embarrassed because i don't know whats going on." My god in heaven, i hope i made the right choice by coming here. . .
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Of Masquerade Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:46 am

Thames sat in his bed, missing school today. He had locked himself inside his room, and hadn't come out in 20 hours so far. Ever since Hiro died he simply spent his time crying his eyes out, or being alone. Maybe, just maybe, he would go to school tomorrow.

Last edited by Prince Of Masquerade on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Prince Of Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:53 am

10:50am, Teamers: World History; Non: Break

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Emily smiled a bit. "Freaks of a gene. Ellie... don't you have class?" she asked suddenly, turning to the girl.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Aspects Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:06 am

Vance turned away from them. "No, I shouldn't have come; that's all there is to it." Vance said walking out. His skin bubbling as his hair became lighter brown with blonde streaks in it and a little scruff growing on his chin. He turned into Ellie's brother as he left; not even looking down to notice the transformation himself.
Mr. Aspects
Mr. Aspects

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie Aldrin Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:09 am

Ellie had turned to Emily, her eyes widening, "Oh, crap!" She shouted, beginning to pivot to run to her class. However, out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Vance's shift.

A shiver ran through her, her heart skipping a beat. Ellie swallowed hard, whispering something under her breath. She shook her head, and took off, flying upwards and to her World History class.
Ellie Aldrin
Ellie Aldrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:26 am

Learsi, sets his bookbag down that he brought, and grabs Vance shoulder. "Hey, Stay dude. They could help you with your. . . Powers?" He says, unsure.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Aspects Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:40 am

Vance bites his lip; unsure. This was why he came here after all... If they could help him get a handle on it; maybe his mothers specter would stop looming over him. Sighing he nodded and picked up his bag from the grass. "Thanks um..." He said to the guy in a way of asking his name.
Mr. Aspects
Mr. Aspects

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:47 am

"Learsi, your new friend." He says, and leads him back into the mansion. Once they arrive back in, Learsi picks up his bag, and puts it back on his back. "Where were we?"
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:09 am

"Findin' me?" Kasey asked, walking into the main hall. Emily walked out of the hall from behind the staircase, heading up to her room instead of staying. "Name's Kasey LeBeau. Headmistress around here. Y'all're new students, yeah?"
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:18 am

Learsi head jerked back at her accent. "Yeah, were new, and I need help before I stay, or plan on staying. . ?"
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:39 am

"Whaddya need help with?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:50 am

"Well, Before I came here, something happen that made a house full of innocent people. . . Children, die. . . And it was caused by me. . . I just want to know what my powers-- Erh, uh-- Gifts are?" He says. "I already bypassed one telepathy, uh. . . Moon-dragon, Or something like that, and she couldn't enter my mind for some reason. . ." he says. "Maybe, you could, or someone?"
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:13 am

"You want us to tell you what your gifts are?" Kasey asked, looking at him oddly. "How d'you want us to do that? I mean... we could have ya in the Danger Room? See what happens? But I don' know how well that'd work."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:46 am

Learsi looked down. "I dont know what its called, but I can move stuff with my hands. It has this sort of yellowish glow to it, likke my aura, you could say. . ." His hands engulfs in black fire, with little yellow pixels showing off hear are there. "And i can also. . . Well, not fly, but glide through the air." he says.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:47 am

Ignoring the considerable destruction and conversation outside of his room, Ace had squirreled away back in his dorm room, deciding to skip the rest of his classes. The synthpop sound of Chairlift rang through the surrounding area of his dorm, blaring loud within. Currently, he'd tucked himself away into a pile of blankets, sitting upright with his laptop tilted to meet his eyes. Lazily muttering along with select lyrics, he'd been doing purposeless research into the history of the Flock species for the past hour.
ネオンスピリット
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:13 pm

"Telekinesis?" Kasey asked.

Emily sat in her room, working on some homework. She had in earbuds, tuning out the world around her.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:16 pm

Emmott screamed as he fell randomly from the ceiling into Emily's room, from an invisible warp in space/time. Landing with a thud he sighed and rubbed the shoulder he handed on, his dark hair and skin singed from the dimension he just phased out of. Looking around, eyes refocusing to get his bearings, he noticed Emily.
"Oh," he squeaked, his camouflage trousers and white shirt blackened and smelling of soot. "Hi?"
Lilifab
Lilifab

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:22 pm

"Y-yeah, Telekinesis. . . ?. Learsi looked down, a little confused, not know what that is as much. "I guess. . . I mean, I'm not an expert this. . ."
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Prince Of Masquerade Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:20 am

Agustin sat on the couch, his normal spot of sitting just waiting for something to happen, while he watched TV. He was sort of intrigued in this news channel. As Fox News continued on, on a story that obviously sounded like bullshit, Agustin listened.

Prince Of Masquerade

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Aspects Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:59 am

Vance looked over at Agustin. "Hey kid, aren't you supposed to be in class?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. "Oh, uh. Yeah. I'm here for the uh.... School thing." Vance responded to Leia after zoning out a bit.
Mr. Aspects
Mr. Aspects

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:51 am

Emily looked up, eyes wide. "Uh... hi?" she asked tentatively, pulling out an earbud. She looked up for a moment before turning back to him.

"Telekinesis is what it sounds like you're explainin'," Kasey shrugged. "If y'all want, I can help y'all find dorms." (It was Kasey, not Leia xD)
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:54 am

Learsi looked over at the new, half concentrated. The story about an unsolved explosion, at a house in New York, killed a family of 3; twins and a mother.

News anchor:Our stories say that a mutant, caused this explosion to happen. I mean, the James house was very open to mutants, so it was probably one, but not for sure.

Learsi felt un-easy, knowing they were talking about him, so he looked at Kasey again, his hair swishing to the side. "Yeah, i would love to have one. Do we share?" He asks. "I'm fine with that." He quickly tries to change the conversation.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:15 am

"We should have some empty ones. Not many people share, but I dunno," Kasey shrugged, heading up the stairs. "C'mon."
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Aspects Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:25 am

(Shit. Sorry.) Vance followed after Leia shrugging at Learsi.
Mr. Aspects
Mr. Aspects

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:51 am

Learsi looks at Vance, following them up the steps, and quickly joins them. "I would like to share a room. I mean, It will help me get to know people. . " learsi says. "Even with Vance," He says, thinking a little bit form here to there, "We're great friends already. . . I hope. . . . . . ?"
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next