The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Average Day as a Hero.

+3
Nikolina Konstantinova
Ken Barton
Trent Washington
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An Average Day as a Hero.  - Page 2 Empty Re: An Average Day as a Hero.

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:49 pm

In her room, Elizabeth was moving around and doing her morning deal. She got dressed quickly and made her bed. She had on blue jeans and a red long sleeve with a bomber jacket over it, concealing two handguns. She tied as much of her hair into a ponytail as she could, having to take a few attempts.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:47 am

After departing with Ken, as he went to his room, Trent made his way into the penthouse main area, with the kitchen visible from it. "Morning Felicity." He said, not looking in her direction as he sat down on the expensive recliner that sat facing outside. After kicking his shoes off, he yawned and turned on the T.V. Yet again nothing important. An aging Donald Trump running again for the eighth election, probably going to lose again. He flipped through the channels, boring, boring, boring. Nothing. "Anything important today?" He asked her, still not looking in her general direction as he scrolled through the overly large television.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

https://uncannyxmen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:56 am

"How'm I supposed t'know?" the Scottish girl asked with a small smile, taking a sip of water. She watched the TV from over Trent's shoulder. "Nothin' I can really tell. Just what's on the news, really. Did ya hear about that event in Hell's Kitchen a few weeks ago?"
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:06 am

"No, actually I didn't. What is it?" Trent asked, turning around and looking over his shoulder at her. He didn't hear much about anything the past few weeks. He had spent most of his time in the lab, working on new things that would probably never see the light of day. New suits, really anything. All going to just collect dust in his workshop.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:54 am

"Someone called the MRD on some group of fellas over there. Did some diggin' and if sources are correct, one'a those boys was Artemis Watson. Former X-Man. My hearts a bettin' those other boys were apart of the school over there in Bayville," Felicity explained what she had gathered, taking a sip of water after giving the report.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:17 am

"Hm. A girl came by this morning, floating on a fucking trash can lid." Trent said, laughing. "Said she was one of the students at the school. How about we go over there and check up on things?" He suggested, standing up out of the chair and walking over to Felicity. "It's been a while since we talked to them."
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:20 am

"I've never talked to them. But, with all stuff I've heard about them, this should be fun," Felicity answered with a shrug, finishing off her water. "You takin' yer suit?" she questioned, heading towards the hall to grab her bow.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:31 am

"As always." Trent grinned, tapping his designer watch. "And which one would you like to take out today, Trent?" JARVIS asked, his voice echoing around the large living space. "Hmm. Let's try the Mk R" He said after a moment of pondering. He stepped outside on the balcony, the suit flying outside as he stood on the landing deck. A completely black Iron Man suit, with a slightly more detailed and featured helmet jawline, sleeker, as was the rest of the body. Red outline could be seen under the main black plating. He stepped inside through the back, the monitor buzzing to life as the suit closed behind him. The eyes turned on a deep red, as did the reactor at the center of the chest. He moved his arms around, and neck as he adjusted himself inside of the suit.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:34 am

Felicity appeared back in the living room with bow in hand and a quiver resting on her hip. She walked out onto the balcony, raising an eyebrown. "And how do suppose I get there?" she questioned, putting a hand on her hip.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:38 am

"Hang on?" Trent said, grinning behind the face mask as he grabbed her by the waist, taking off into the sky with the boosters in the suits feet, and back of the legs. Flying through the sky in the direction the Bayfield. The sky overcast, and light snow flurries starting to fall as they flew.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:42 am

"Holy fuck!" Felicity yelled, turning her face away so she faced away from the wind. Thank god her arrows and hair were tucked away, because both would probably be flying away if not.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:44 am

"Oh right. I forgot you don't like flying." Trent said through the helmet, his voice slightly computerized due to the monitor. "Would you rather walk? Or take a taxi?" He asked, as they blasted past buildings and homes, now flying over central park.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Aspects Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:49 am

Jack poked his head out from behind one of the walls hearing someone leave. "Damn, I kinda wanted to go..." He muttered. He then walked over to the couch and began watching the news as Bernie Sanders zombie was on the democratic debate. "FEEL THE BRAINS!"
Mr. Aspects
Mr. Aspects

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:53 am

"N-no no, I'm fine," Felicity yelled over the wind. Her eyes were shut. She remembered how torturous the flight over from Scotland had been, this reminding her of it. It wasn't like she was scared of heights. This was... he was holding her by the damn waste for crying outloud.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Connors Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:15 am

Chris and Jacob walked into the tower together, they had been on a long mission and were both incredibly tired. Chris' shirt he used for combat had been ripped in a few places and his pants were torn severely, yet he seemed calm. "Too bad we aren't completely done with the mission yet" Chris said to Jacob.
Chris Connors
Chris Connors

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Stark Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:18 am

Jacob nodded as he let out a sigh. "Let's hope Ken is home. We could really need his help." His clothes were also severely torn, his short was torn in half and his pants had several tear marks down his left leg. He still had his black combat belt wrapped around his waist, the one containing his Toxin symbiote.
Jacob Stark
Jacob Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Barton Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:20 am

Ken walks down from the roof, not wanting to wash up as instructed, he walked to the kitchen to look for some food. He was pretty hungry. He found that no one else was in the penthouse
Ken Barton
Ken Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Connors Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:23 am

"Tell me about it" Chris sighed. "Jarvis, bring me my heavy duty suit, and maybe some tea" he ordered.
Chris Connors
Chris Connors

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Stark Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:25 am

Jacob lifted his hands and placed them onto his belt. "Tea? Don't tell me you're gettin' soft, Chris." He joked as he and Chris walked up the stairwell in Stark Tower's front lobby to go and find Ken.
Jacob Stark
Jacob Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Connors Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:30 am

"After this whole dumb mission I think I deserve it" Chris laughed while he received his suit and his tea from jarvis.
Chris Connors
Chris Connors

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Barton Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:32 am

"Oh boy, yes please" Ken said, raiding the freezer. He finds a frozen pizza and takes it out to cook. coincidently, it's a pepperoni pizza ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ken Barton
Ken Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacob Stark Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:36 am

After Chris received his tea, the two made their way into the kitchen where they found Ken holding his pepperoni pizza.
Jacob Stark
Jacob Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Barton Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:37 am

"Damn, you look just as bad as me" Ken said, looking at the two "Only uglier..." he cracks a smile. "Hey, you wanna share a pizza? I think theres another too."

Last edited by Ken Barton on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Ken Barton
Ken Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Connors Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:39 am

Chris had Jarvis put on the suit with the same machine that outfitted trey with his suits, the suit was black with red highlights on the sides of the arms and the legs, and no mask. It didn't look bulky however the fabric was much stronger than any of his other choices. "Ken why are you doing this" he asked while the suit was being put on.
Chris Connors
Chris Connors

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Barton Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:45 am

"Well, for starters there was a completely good pizza in the freezer, couldn't just let it sit there. Second I'm starving" he said, taking it out of the oven "aren't you guys hungry?"
Ken Barton
Ken Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum