The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Average Day as a Hero.

+3
Nikolina Konstantinova
Ken Barton
Trent Washington
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

An Average Day as a Hero.  Empty An Average Day as a Hero.

Post by Trent Washington Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:48 am

Trent sits on the landing deck on the top of Stark tower, his legs dangling off of the side as he looked out at the Skyline. The city had been quiet for a while, no big missions or anything since Omnipotence wreaked havoc. Jacob was still away training, and everyone else lived their day to day lives in the tower. It was a chilly day, overcast and gloomy. About 30 degrees in early February of 2037. Next to Trent sat a pile of metal. A new suit he was working on, and was close to being able to test. He had brought it out here with the intention of finishing it and taking it out for a test run, but had gotten distracted by the beauty of the city. He wore a black cardigan, with the Avengers logo on the right breast. And light grey stripes around the neck, and wrists. Dark jeans, and vintage black and white hightop converse. Inside of the tower, it was quiet and dark. The penthouse sat empty and unused, as most members of the group stayed in their own quarters. Only coming out to get food, and barely even then with the now fully functioning JARVIS help bots that were at everyone's command. He missed the days that everyone would sit in the penthouse main area, watching TV, or having dinner together. That hadn't happened in a while, not with Jacob in the middle of no where 'finding inner peace'. He held them together, even after he had stepped down from the leadership role, and given it to Trent. For the short amount of time he was still around, everything was normal. They all needed each other, even more so than the city did.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

https://uncannyxmen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Average Day as a Hero.  Empty Re: An Average Day as a Hero.

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:00 am

A blonde girl arose slowly to Trent's line of sight. She was sitting criss-crossed on a metal trash-can lid. The lid made a slight buzzing sound, with a slight blue aura around it. "A bit early for suicidal thoughts, huh?" The girl spoke. She was of average height, with short hair which was often tucked behind one ear. Her skin was fair, not too pale nor too tan. She wore a red shirt, with denim suspenders attached to shorts.
Nikolina Konstantinova
Nikolina Konstantinova

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:04 am

Trent jumped back, yelling in surprise. His legs now off of the ledge, he leaned up on his elbows, looking at the strange girl on the trash can lid. "A bit early to be scaring the shit out of someone, isn't it?" He said, standing up now, picking up the pile of metal, and holding it at his side. "Who the hell are you?" He asked, coughing as he regained himself.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:07 am

The girl smirked, pleased to have surprised someone. "Name's Nikolina Konstantinova Maximoff." She boasted, straightening her back. "Call me Nova, Nikol, or whatever other nickname you can find." Nikol waved it off. She brought the lid nearer to the edge, crawling onto the rooftop and bringing the make-shift hoverboard to her side. The low hum disappeared into the stillness of the morning.
Nikolina Konstantinova
Nikolina Konstantinova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Barton Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:09 am

Ken, who hasn't been in the tower in a long time, walks down a nearby street, a black hoodie on and walking towards the tower
Ken Barton
Ken Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:10 am

"Hell of a name.." Trent said, looking her up and down. "I assume you're, different. Not many people in the middle of New York, can fly on a trash can lid. Other than the druggies." He joked, rubbing the back of his neck with his palm. "Are you here to join the team? Or the, the academy?" He asked, stuttering slightly as he spoke. Which only happened when he was nervous. Why the hell was he nervous? Maybe because he almost had a heart attack from a girl flying around on a piece of a trash can.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:13 am

Nikol scoffed, "As if!" She began, "Just happened to be humming around on my trusty trash-lid." Nikol knocked against the metal for emphasis. "But, no. I'm part of the X-Men. Ever heard of them? Probably not, we don't have a giant X on top of our building." She explained.
Nikolina Konstantinova
Nikolina Konstantinova

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:15 am

"I've heard of them..." Trent said, raising an eyebrow. The last time he had been in contact with the X-Men, he and Jacob had almost incapacitated their leader Cadmus Frost. "And your reason for being here..?" He asked, looking around as if to see any other X-Men that might try and ambush him. His pulse quickened, suddenly worried of an attack from theg roup that had been hidden in the shadows for a few years now.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:22 am

Nikol shrugged, "Couldn't let you kill yourself." She began, then turned to him, "Or, you know, contemplate life like any indie person would." Nikol brought her legs up onto the edge. She leaned over, looking at what sat beside Trent. "What's that?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.
Nikolina Konstantinova
Nikolina Konstantinova

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:23 am

"I wasn't contemplating anything. I was just thinking." Trent said, sighing. He looked to the pile of metal that sat on the ground next to him now as she said something. "Just something I've been working on. You do know who I am, right?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at her.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:25 am

Nikol shifted her eyes to focus on Trent again. Her sight darted around quickly, between his ears, jawline, eyes, bone-structure, and other parts of his face. After a while of trying to distinguish who he was, she shook her head, "Nope." She responded, "I thought you were just a dude who snuck up here."
Nikolina Konstantinova
Nikolina Konstantinova

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:27 am

Trent laughed, more of a chuckle than anything. He rubbed the back of his neck again. "Trent," He said, holding out his hand. "Trent Washington." He smiled. "I didn't sneak up here, I own this tower." He laughed again.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:29 am

Nikol shook his hand reluctantly, "This whole tower?" Her eyes widened and she tilted her head, "Wow, you can probably buy a small country with that much money."
Nikolina Konstantinova
Nikolina Konstantinova

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:31 am

"Own one of those too." Trent said, removing his hand from hers after a second too long of lingering. "Technically. I own the corporation that owns this tower." He corrected himself, turning in a semi circle on the roof of the tower. "Also, I'm the head Avenger." He said, shrugging as he turned back towards her.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:32 am

Nikol stood, her trash-can lid underneath one arm. "So, basically," She said, still slightly astounded, "You're, like, the president?" She asked in confirmation. Nikol threw her free hand up in the air, "I'm a speck of dust compared to you!"
Nikolina Konstantinova
Nikolina Konstantinova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Barton Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:34 am

Ken walks into the tower and up to his room the check out what he forgot the first time, he finds his bow still in the display against the wall along with his backpack that has his suit limped against the display on the ground
Ken Barton
Ken Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:35 am

"No. No I'm not like the president. I'm just someone who made a profession out of one of his passions." He said, sighing, realizing he sounded like a self centered douche. "And I didn't know a speck of dust could be so, beau- So, unique." He stopped himself, his cheeks turning a pale pink as he finished his sentence.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:39 am

Nikol rolled her eyes, brushing off what his last sentence, "Right, then." Nikol stated. She looked around, "It's about the time I should probably head back to Bayville." Nikol began walking back to the edge of the rooftop. "See you around, Richie Rich!" Nikol free-falled off the rooftop. Mid-air, she threw the metal lid underneath her feet, twirling in descent and whizzing away. A blue electric-like trail followed after her.
Nikolina Konstantinova
Nikolina Konstantinova

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Barton Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:40 am

Ken grabs his equipment and puts his suit back on, putting his bow over his shoulder and continues up to the roof, putting his sunglasses on. He opens the door to find the two and quickly looks away after seeing Trent. Ken puts his hood on, barely able to hide his out-grown hair and makes his way to the opposite edge of the roof.
Ken Barton
Ken Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:43 am

Trent was about to jump off after her, calling Jarvis mid fall, and his suit coming out to catch him, but then he saw Ken. He turned and began walking towards him on the opposite side of the roof. "Kenneth Barton. Pleasure for you to make an appearance." He grinned, after not seeing his friend for a long while.
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Barton Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:48 am

Ken looked behind him, Trent saw that Ken hasn't looked like the same, he looked more intimidating than before "I only came back for some stuff, figured it might be helpful considering I've just been using sticks and stones" he explains "I'll be out of your hair so you can go chase that girl" he gives a smirk
Ken Barton
Ken Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:32 pm

"Funny Ken. But you're staying. I have the feeling we'll need you soon. It's been quiet way too long, and without Jacob we're down one of our best fighters. You need to stick around a little bit longer." Trent said, now walking up and standing beside him. "Go back inside and clean up, get a shower, shave, and get something to eat. The others will be happy to see you."
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Barton Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:49 am

"I'll stay for a bit, can't be gone for too long" Ken remarks, holding his hand out towards Trent "Nice to see you again"
Ken Barton
Ken Barton

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:50 am

Felicity walked out of her room, wide awake. She had on a turquoise Nike tank-top with a black sports-bra underneath along with grey Nike shorts and tennis shoes. Her curly red hair was tied into a low pony-tail, it bobbing a bit as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. She leaned against the counter, watching the outside through the windows.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:41 pm

"You too Barton." Trent said, shaking his hand and then turning to the entrance leading into the penthouse. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up. You look a mess."
Trent Washington
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum