The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

William Calhoun (SUPERIORS)

2 posters

Go down

William Calhoun (SUPERIORS) Empty William Calhoun (SUPERIORS)

Post by William Calhoun Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:55 am

Full name: William Jackson Calhoun
Nickname (if applicable): Will
Codename (if applicable): Bruiser
Affiliation (check Universe info): Superiors
Morals: Chaotic Neutral
Race: White
Nationality: American
Home City/Town: Los Angeles, CA
Current Age: 17
Date/Time of Birth: October 11, 1998
Date/Time of Death (if applicable): N/A
Zodiac: Libra
Religion (if applicable): Christian
Sicknesses/Diseases (if applicable):
N/A
Medical History (optional):
Numerous counts of bone breakage

Source of Power (Mystic, Mutate, Mutant, or alien): Mutant
Power: Physical Invulnerability
Sub-Abilities (if applicable):
Kinetic Energy
Age Factor
Description of Power(s):
William’s mutant ability is, simply, the inability to be physically hurt by means that would normally cause grievous injury. His bones, his muscles, and his skin are abnormally resilient to impact, sharp edges and extreme temperatures. Because he is always testing the limits of his ability, he also has some skill in parkour and basic combat. His skin also serves as a buffer for all sorts of energy blasts such as flame, ice, electricity, etc. He is capable of withstanding falls from heights around 400 ft. This also adds to his density when he makes an impact. Since his body isn’t going to break, usually, the thing he’s hitting is more likely to be destroyed if it can’t take the impact. This gives him the ability to withstand most blows that would ever be thrown at him. William does not age externally, but ages internally (lungs, kidneys, soft tissue things). William still bruises the same. He stores the kinetic energy from every physical blow he takes. The blow is stored at the point of impact, causing a discoloration in his skin that appears similar to bruising. He is able to shift the bruises to other places on his skin and use them to enhance physical attacks.
Weaknesses of Power(s):
This ability grants him no enhanced strength or athletic ability. In spite of his ability to endure such trauma, any other part of his body is vulnerable. His eyes, his fingernails, and other soft tissue such as his ears and the cartilage in his nose can be burnt, frozen, broken , and ripped off or out as easily as any normal human. He is also not impervious from psychic attacks. He does feel pain, but it is at a MUCH lower scale than an average human would feel. Because William’s soft tissue organs are not as durable as his skin, he can still suffer from illnesses like the common cold or other viruses. Diamond-edged tools, adamantium tools, or possibly an extremely high-powered laser would be able to pierce his flesh. William is capable of being thrown about as easily as the next 165 lb. person. He must use his kinetic energy all at once and not in short-bursts (all-or-nothing).
Skills Outside of Abilities (if applicable): Slight parkour and fighting skill.
Other (weapon or magic product): None
Known Family:
Julia Calhoun (mother; deceased)
Ryan Calhoun (father; deceased)
Famous Relations (if applicable): N/A
Registered with S.H.I.E.L.D?: Yes
Face Claim (a celebrity or model would do fine): Chris Wood
Body Type: Ectomorph
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 165  lbs
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Length/Style: Short
Eye Color: Blue
Skin (wrinkled, smooth, freckled, ect.): Smooth.
Ethnicity: White
Distinguishing Features: N/A
Distinguishing Marks (scars, birthmarks, ect.): Often covered in bruises throughout the body.
Dress Style (punk, nerdy, goth, mix, ect.): Casual
Uniform (if applicable): A navy-blue suit with black shoulder-pads and knee-pads. Also equipped with black hand gloves, boots, and a belt buckle.
History (past & leading up to rp):
William was born in the ghetto parts of Los Angeles, CA. His parents were drug dealers and drug addicts, which gave him quite a hard life. He often found his mother passed out next to the toilet and had to deal with brawlers who came knocking on their door for payment. His father wasn’t often around, and when he was, he’d usually ignore William. One day, he was taken by thugs, thinking they could have revenge on his money-cheating father. Of course, his parents did not notice and he ended up being thrown off a four-story garage. After a lot of screaming and falling, he survived but with a large purple welt on his back. Dueling it out with the rest of the thugs, he discovered his newfound ability. William, deciding there was nothing holding him back, left for Bayville, New York with a wad of cash he had stolen from his father.
William Calhoun
William Calhoun

Back to top Go down

William Calhoun (SUPERIORS) Empty Re: William Calhoun (SUPERIORS)

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:58 am

I thought William was apart of the X-Men? What happened to that?
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by William Calhoun Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:00 am

Leia Lehnsherr wrote:I thought William was apart of the X-Men? What happened to that?

Get chANGED bROooo
William Calhoun
William Calhoun

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:01 am

So much as for Delilah and William xD
Damn... I shipped that. DAMN MY UNLUCKY SHIPS!
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by William Calhoun Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:02 am

Leia Lehnsherr wrote:So much as for Delilah and William xD
Damn... I shipped that. DAMN MY UNLUCKY SHIPS!

'cause you were romeo - i was a scarlet letter, and my daddy said, "stay away from juliet"
William Calhoun
William Calhoun

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:05 am

When did this turn into a Love Story??? I MEAN OF COURSE IT FAILED IT'S WRITTEN BY TAYLOR SWIFT DAMMIT!
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by William Calhoun Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:06 am

Leia Lehnsherr wrote:When did this turn into a Love Story??? I MEAN OF COURSE IT FAILED IT'S WRITTEN BY TAYLOR SWIFT DAMMIT!

SOBS
William Calhoun
William Calhoun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down