The Uncanny X-Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learsi Corban Brandonberg

2 posters

Go down

Learsi Corban Brandonberg Empty Learsi Corban Brandonberg

Post by Learsicerebal Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:25 pm

Full name: Learsi Corban Brandonberg
Alias(s): Cerebral
Nickname (if applicable): Si
Codename (if applicable): Darach
Affiliation (check Universe info): X-men
Moral alignment: Find the safest place for mutants.
Race: Wakandan-American
Nationality: Wakandans
Home City/Town: Small town in Washington state
Current Age: 16
Date/Time of Birth: January 6, 1999
Date/Time of Death (if applicable): NONE
Zodiac: Capricorn
Religion (if applicable): Christianity
Sicknesses/Diseases (if applicable):Schizophrenia,Obsessive compulsive disorder[these sicknesses don't happen until later in RP]
Medical History (optional): NONE

Source of Power (Mystic, Mutate, Mutant, or alien): Mutant
Power: [Powers marked with * Are blocked]
-Psionic energy*:
The ability to project [black with a tent of dark yellow] energy blasts and bolts by projecting one's own psionic and telekinetic energy allowing one to either blow,destroy, push/pull, or direct one hits at a target.
-Energy shield*:
The ability to create a shield and a barrier of telekinetic energy.
-Mental Manipulation*:
The ability to deploy a form of mental inertness upon others through a form of hypnosis
-telepathy*:
The ability to read minds or mentally communicate and experience memories and thoughts of others.
-Telekinesis:
The ability to mentally move, levitate, and manipulate objects through the force of the mind.
-Levitation:
The ability to move oneself through the air, and simulate flight

Sub-Abilities (if applicable): Learsi brain activity is on the FM scale, when everyone's is on the AM scale. That means telepaths can't read his mind, or cause mental damage to it.
Description of Power(s): His Irises turn A golden Yellow, or hazel; whenever he uses his power, energy forms into a black fire, with yellow, pixels-like formation,; whatever he uses his powers on, it turned a tinted dark yellow.
Weaknesses of Power(s): He can't use his power for a long period of time, or he will have a terrible migraine.
Skills Outside of Abilities (if applicable): Very fast runner
Other (weapon or magic product): NONE

Known Family: NONE
Famous Relations (if applicable): NONE
Registered with S.H.I.E.L.D?: no

Face Claim (a celebrity or model would work fine):  ya'ke
Height: 5'3
Weight:220
Body Type: slim
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length/Style: Dreadlocks[reaches down to shoulders]
Facial hair(y/n) Length/Style:  NONE
Eye Color: Black
Glasses/Contacts(y/n) style:NONE
Skin (wrinkled, smooth, freckled, etc.): Smooth
Ethnicity: African American
Tattoos(y/n:NONE
Distinguishing Features: He seems small for his height.
Distinguishing Marks (scars, birthmarks, ect.): He has a long spiral scar on his hand from the explosion
Dress Style (punk, nerdy, goth, mix, ect.): Mix, goth,
Accessories: NONE
Uniform (if applicable):Black ripped pants and a black shirt, dark gray [all most black] torn hoodie, large metallic plain medallion on leather string.

Other:Since he just turned a mutant [found out], He hasn't actually come to fully understand his gifts. He can only use telekinesis to levitate, something close to the weight of dumpster and levitate about 10 feet of the ground before having a terrible migraine, but as he grows and progresses with his powers, he becomes more in control, and his other gifts will start to show.

History (past & leading up to rp):Learsi is a African american teenager, born in Washington state on January 6, 1999. His heritage is Wakandans, so he speaks two different languages. His family moves to the U.S to find peace, after being bullied for being a family of Hebrews. In 2004, he found his own religion and began to follow Christianity. When he turned 10, in 2009, his mother, and father was killed in a terrible accident, leaving Learsi into an orphanage. While in the orphanage, he grew his locks out. in 2015, at the age of 15, in early January, Learsi escaped from the orphanage, after going to school, his book bag packed with clothes. He wanted to go to New York and sets out there, befriending a lot of people. After a year of traveling, at the age of 16, in January 2016, in a New York home, with a friendly family, learsi powers exploded, causing the home to be obliterated. No one survived. at the end of January, learsi found out what he could do, and knew he was a mutant. He always heard about a school for mutants, so he sets out that direction, and on February 14, he arrives at the gate marked "x".

Last edited by Learsicerebal on Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Learsi Corban Brandonberg Empty Re: Learsi Corban Brandonberg

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:02 am

I'm sorry but until you've been approved, I cannot allow you to post. I will copy and paste your posts here but until I get clarification from Reaper on his stance on your sheet, you cannot post. I apologize for the inconvenience.

1st: Learsi, energetic, and queasy, touches one to the metal bars to the gate. He rubs it, and then pushes it, having no effect. "Why would they have a gate if anyone can get in, si?" He said talking to himself. His hand engulfs in black flames, yellow pixels being spotted hear and there. He fire flies over to the hinges of the gate, as they engulfs in fire also. Learsi fingers bend, and the gate moves, creating a loud twinge sound opening to him. His irises solid golden yellow, goes back to a ebony black. He walks in, and shrugs. "I hope I'm not going to interrupt something. . "

2nd: Inside the gate, was the campus, and it was fairly big. There was a circle design; a grass lawn, with a fountain in the middle. Around the circular lawn, was a road pavement, Learsi guessing that vehicles go drives on there. The house in the front of the campus, looked like a manor. It was big, and looked like it was made out of stone. He had windows in the front, hoping someone would see him so he wouldn't knock once he get there. Learsi started walking along the pavement, his eyes on the house the whole time.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:11 am

It's okay. Thank you for alerting me.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:02 am

As long as you keep those powers locked and ask us before going too much farther, then you are approved.
Leia Lehnsherr
Leia Lehnsherr

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:33 am

Thank you, and i will be unlocking those powers sooner or later, but they will be in order, But that won't be until later.
Learsicerebal
Learsicerebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down