Main Roleplay

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Trent Washington on Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:57 am

"I was being sarcastic, bitch." Trent shot at Leia. "Not really enemies, more just. Mutual heroes." He shrugged. "Besides, you left an impression on me this morning. Maybe all X-Men aren't as snooty and bitchy as Leia"
He sighed and walked over to Nikol. "I was thinking that possibly I could sit in on one of the classes today. Possibly Nikol here could be my tour guide." He said, turning to Midnight as he spoke.
Trent Washington
Admin

View user profile http://uncannyxmen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:01 am

"I'm bitchy on purpose. It's who I am," Leia said with a royal-like voice. She scoffed, rolling her eyes, grabbing her poptart, and heading back to the Danger Room.

"I don't care. Just, don't disrupt the classes. You know?" Midnight answered with a moments hesitation.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikolina Konstantinova on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:40 am

Nikol suddenly beamed with excitement, taking Trent's wrist and quickly walking away from the kitchen. As soon as they turned the corner, she laughed, "You just got me out of a days' worth of classwork." Nikol grinned, "Alright, Trent Washington, where do you wanna go?"
Nikolina Konstantinova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:52 am

"Up to you." Trent grinned, laughing as he looked around, most of the students now out of the halls, and either in classrooms or taking advantage of their break period. "I haven't been here in a few years, so you'll probably know everything better than me." Which was more or less a lie, because part of having a genius level IQ, and doing what he does for a living, he has an insane memory when it comes to detail and layouts of buildings.
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:54 am

Felicity followed quietly, fingers tapping on her bow.

Leia sat in the hall, meeting the non teamers. She decided she would lead them out of the mansion, take a few laps around.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:59 am

"Felicity, you should stick with Midnight, you two would get along great. Similar personalities. Either her, or explore the mansion. It's alot larger than it even looks outside." Trent said, giving her a look like Find something to do. He wanted to get to know Nikol better, because after this morning she left a impression. And with Felicity walking behind them at all times, quietly judging them while fiddling with their bow, it could hinder that.
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:02 am

"Thirsty bitch," Felicity muttered under her breath, walked around them and walked ahead. She pulled the bow over her shoulders, muttering under her breath.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trent Washington on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:04 am

Trent raised an eyebrow, sighing. "Love you too Felicity." He said, shaking his head. They had a brother sister type relationship. Most of the Avengers did. He wasn't trying to get in the sack with Nikol, he just wanted to get to know her better. She had a interesting personality, much like his own in that degree.
Trent Washington
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:36 am

During the break, Ace had gone to send his story in, now in his dorm room, sitting at his desk. Artemis continued to wander the campus, looking over the crowds of students with a hint of sadness in his otherwise empty expression. His visions had become slightly more rare, though when they did hit they were especially bad. Whichever floor he was on would shake, only calmed when they chose to settle, with no amount external force ending the 'attack'.
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:49 am

Chorus sat at a small table in the library, pouring himself a cup of blueberry tea, using a brown, clay teapot with matching cups and saucers. There was also a rack of three plates, with small sandwiches, pastel macarons, and tea cakes in ascending order. He had Hughes set up for three people, announcing that he would be having his tea here, for anyone who'd like to join.
He stared at his cup, his icy exterior and melancholy demeanor never wavering once in his solitude.
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:05 am

Ellis had been searching the library for a copy of the school's handbook, as he was too afraid to ask a faculty member. Eventually he found Chorus, and approached him carefully, eyes lingering on the set. "Um... What're you doing?"
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:15 am

Chorus looked up to him, nodding at his appearance. "It's tea time," he said, facetiously. He wore a matching vest and slacks, both the color of blood. His dark hair was perfect, as it always was. Not combed over and neat, but in a sort of quasi-messy style that befit him perfectly. He raised an eyebrow to Ellis, looking at his outfit. "Care to join me? You might like it. It's blueberry." He looked a small glass container, lifting the lid show crushed ice. "I have ice. Most tea across the pond is consumed cold, with ice, so I thought it only fitting."
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:19 am

Ellis slowly slumped into a seat, eyes setting on the container. "Um. Yeah, cool." He shrugged, legs moving up onto the seat, crossed. "So... Did you just, not go to training?" He asked, hands tucking into the small space created by his legs.
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:28 am

Chorus frowned, placing the lid back on the container. "I was, but, I had to excuse myself." He averted his eyes, not making contact with Ellis'. He stood up and grasped the teapot's handle, his other hand keeping the top from falling off as he poured Ellis a cup. "Milk and Sugar? Lemon? Please, help yourself." Returning the container to it's place at the table's center, he sat back down and adjust the collar of his blue shirt, before moving to grab a pink macaron and a sandwich.
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:34 am

Slowly, Ellis reached for the cup, taking a small sip from it before considering the taste. After a moment, he decided to just set it down. "Can I ask why...?" He questioned, a brow raised at Chorus. "Wouldn't blame you for just not wanting to go, almost got shot."
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:51 am

The corner of his mouth twitched at the last comment, but he didn't quite smile. "Well, my mutation isn't all violins and pianos," as if on cue, the sounds of such instruments could be heard in the background, a small, polite melody flowing around them. "My hearing moves beyond the range of normal human perception. Unfortunately, I, uh," he looked over at a book shelf, as he dropped a cube of sugar in his drink. "I can't always process sounds correctly. It's a sensory processing disorder. I can't separate all the noise. I'd compare it to listening to ruining a song for yourself, by overplaying it, and hearing that song at some later point. No matter how much you try you just cannot bear it." Chorus used his spoon to scoop out some ice, letting it cool his drink. "Sorry, to disappoint you. I am the life of the party, after all," he laughed.
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:57 am

Smiling softly at the comment, Ellis' eyes landed on his cup. "So you, like, bugged out?" Ellis asked, before taking another small sip.

Eventually, Artemis returned to the mansion, now sick of the scenery. He made his way downstairs to the subbasement, heading to the lab, where he'd left his uniform.
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:12 am

Chorus sighed, his mouth forming into a straight, thin line. "Tremendously. It didn't help that someone had their phone on them. The sound of vibrating phones is surely going to be my eternal punishment," he snarked, biting into the confectionary.

Eve stood over the body of one late plant manipulator. She hadn't bothered asking her for her name. It was an ability she was capable of on her own, but she had intention to root around in the girl's brain, looking for anything decidedly _different._ She was in the form of a student, female, short, with black hair. She was careful, in case anyone walked in. Eve wasn't ready to give up access to all these wonderful mutations just yet.
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:24 am

"Yeah, well, at least you're chill... Now?" Ellis offered, though his questioning tone was genuine, as he had no real idea. He finally decided to just finish off the drink, setting the cup down.

Artemis strolled into the lab, only pausing to unlock the door using Alex's ID card. Caught off-guard by the sight of the student, his eyes widened at the body especially, looking up to the seemingly young girl again. "Um, what're you doing?"
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:41 am

"I'm quite alright, now. Thank you." He said, drinking his ice tea, giving no indication of enjoyment. "How was training, by the by?"

The girl turned to him, raising an eyebrow, her arms covered in blood, the corpse's brain strewn out like spools of thread. "Convincing you I'm innocent isn't really an option, is it?"
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:49 am

"Eh, most exciting thing that happened was me nearly getting shot. Other than that it was just a teamwork shitstorm." Ellis shrugged, looking around for a moment. "What'd you do, during?"

"Um, not after saying that." Artemis answered, immediately preparing himself for attack. A flare of pink, psychic energy swirled around his forearms as a result, intently focused on near-every object in the lab. "Mind explaining what you're doing?"
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:58 am

"I laid in my room for about twenty minutes, or so. The only way to really recover from overstimulation is cut it all out." He shrugged. Sad but true. "Then I ate some oatmeal and watched Netflix."

The girl shook her head, walking towards Artemis. "No point," she said, becoming taller with each step. "You'll be dead soon, anyways." She flexed her hand into a fist, veins popping and muscle tissue becoming much more apparent in her physique.
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:05 am

Ellis furrowed his brow, biting softly into his lip. "That's. Wow, okay." Ellis muttered, not wanting to say anything insulting. "So what'd you watch?"

Rolling his eyes, Artemis formed a shield around him. "Shape-shifters don't scare me. I've faced off against the worst. Hell, I've fought every heavy hitter you could think of. Some cunt sulking in my ex's lab is hardly threatening."
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:35 am

Chorus nodded to him. "You don't have to hold back. I'm well aware how blatantly sad it is. I'm watching Buffy at the moment and considering watching this one movie: Soltea the Sequel:2 but it looks kinda awful so," he shrugged. "Most of the music and television I indulge in aren't really what a lot of people enjoy these, these days," he said, somberly.

Eve ran a hand through her hair as her eyes shifted to an intense, icy blue. Her skin became the picture of snow as the ebony locks were overtaken by platinum. "Oh, please." Eve thrust her hands directly onto the shield, white electricity arcing from the forcefield and she wretched a an opening in it. "You've never seen anything like me."
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:44 am

Ellis considered the titles for a moment. He'd been considering watching Buffy for a while now, though he'd never heard of the film. A small grin developed in his expression. "Sounds like you were born in the wrong generation." He said with a chuckle.

Artemis stumbled back, the direct attack on his shield affecting his focus. Though he managed to lift a good portion of the lab supplies, only hoping Alex wouldn't be absolutely pissed at him afterward. "So... You can break through constructs? Good job." He muttered, slowly bringing the equipment toward Eve as he backed away, his field dissipating. "Nothing compared to the fiery essence of life and death, though. That's a real fight."
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top