Main Roleplay

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:55 am

Anna sat back at her seat, Delilah following and sitting at her own. She put in earbuds, listening and watching back to what she saw.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:06 am

Learsi walks out of the danger room doors, holding his head, his eyes dry from the water that streamed down his face, the image of the demon he saw. He looks down the blue hall and begins to walk.

Once he reaches the elevator, he takes it do the first floor, exiting out. Walking through the foyer, he makes his way toward the steps as he doesn't notice the chaos of students, happening around him.

Making it to his room, he closes the door, and locks it, looking at the empty bed next to his. His bottom part of his mouth begins to shake, his mouth turning dry. He exhales and sighs deeply. "Wish you were here Vance. .

He lays down on his ed, wrapping himself into a little ball, his dreads resting all over his pillow. His hands, now allighed together, sits between his head and the pillow. He closes his eyes, trying to sleep, but can't. He lays there, eyes open, looking at the wall.

THe creature he saw, flashes in his head, and stays there. The voice, echoing over and over, never ending. "I am you, you squirm. . And i will never leave you alone. . ." Learsi, getting ready to cry, not because of the voice; but because he was scared, what was going to happen next.

What am i going to do Next? Learsi thought.

Learsicerebal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:17 am

Ellis had stayed in his seat the entire time, listening to music.
Artemis sat at the front of the Blackbird again, sleeping across two seats. His arm hung over the surface, laying flat on his chest, head turned to face outward.

Ace had taken a seat behind James, focusing on his phone, reviewing his notes, though he got bored quickly. He looked around, thinking about his next move, when he remembered his placement. He stood up in his seat, peering down. Just to be safe, his left hand fizzled into bright cyan light, before flicking his hair. "Yo, hotnerd." He muttered, leaning further over the seat, now standing on his own.
--
Chance's motorcycle had been stored within the jet, and he had taken a far-back seat, not doing much.
Kat was inspecting the gauntlet pieces underneath his gloves, a thin layer of rubber protecting his hands and wrists.
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:34 am

"Ah! Hey, careful," James said, looking up from his own phone. "What do you need?" He asked, touching his slightly-singed hair.

Dorian, all stealthy-like, took his camera and indiscriminately started taking pictures. Neon Nerd Gets Kinky With The X-Men's Newest Dominatrix, he thought, imagining it on the headline of a gossip magazine. Mmmm, he should probably not hanging out with Ace so much.
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:43 am

"chill out, loser." Ace's hand returned, both gripping the chair now. "What'd you do to the fire ginger? He was all like, "Grah, pain is everything! Watch me spazz!"" Ace waved his hands around as he imitated Artemis, careful not to make contact with James. "Is that like, your thing? Hot A-F but if you get all touchy it's 'like, blam, get shocked bitch!' Like a rose, but like, everything is thorns?" Ace went off, thinking out loud and using James as a recipient.
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:55 am

James shot his uncovered hand up towards Ace's face. "Wanna find out?" He wriggled his fingers. "Personally I was always more into scorpions, but thorns are pretty rad."

"That's me," Dorian piped up, like the attention whore he was. "My last name is Thorne."
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:59 am

Ace pulled back, both hands in the air. "Dammit, Dori!" He called, slumping back into his seat, sitting on his legs. "You're still not rad, you're a dweeb. And I'd rather have one of those science-y explanations than freak out on a plane, thank you." He stood again, eyes intently focused on James. "Besides, Scorpions just look gross."
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:23 am

Dorian stuck his tongue out and flipped Ace off, in response.
Swiveling his seat around, James made a face. "It probably has to do with nerves, but I'm not really into biology enough to paint an accurate picture." He shrugged. "I'm cool with being a rose, though. I can't feel it, but I've been told my touch is like a bunch of needles or stingers."
"Like fibromyalgia." Dorian said, with a perfectly straight expression.
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:25 am

"Roses are considered romantic, ya know," Delilah piped in, looking to James and Ace. "Sometimes your mind can make connections to things subconsciously," she smirked. "But I'm just saying."
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:27 am

"I don't know what that word means." Ace responded, staring down at the floor for a moment. "Anyway, have you come up with a codename yet? You could use something like that." Ace offered, looking to the front of the plane. "Y'know, Alex and Arty got that whole--Oh, wait, fuck you other girl!" Ace shouted, finally connecting her words to actual meaning. "I haven't genuinely liked a guy since this one dude in my English class. I dunno what happened to him."
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:30 am

Delilah laughed, throwing her head back. Anna giggled in her seat, turning in her seat to listen in. "Thank you, Ace. I'm so honored," Delilah grinned, placing her hand on her chest in mock honor.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:34 am

"Whatever, it happens to everyone," James said, looking idly out a window. "It's a part of my mutation. The pheromones affect others, it's no big deal, I try to look past it."

"Ace called me cute today," Dorian said, positioning his camera backwards. "I mean how could you not, just look at me!" He said, taking pictures of himself.

"Right. Anyway," James said, diverting attention away from Dori. "Was thinking Sting or Stinger but that's kind of basic. Thorn could be cool, but again, a little basic."
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:35 am

"Sometimes basic's good," Delilah shrugged, twisting in her chair and leaning from the side. "Thorn sounds cool, maybe sexy," she wiggled her eyebrows jokingly, laughing a bit.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:39 am

Learsi concentrates on the silent in the room. Suddenly, his eyes warps black then back to normal; he gasps, flinging up. "Artemis. . ." He whispers. "He'll help. . " He jumps down off his bed and walks to the door. As he touches the doorknob, the dark voice returns. "Ah, ah, ahhhhh. . ." It echoes.

Learsi stays stunned, holding the doorknob. He exhales slowly, only looking at the seep between the door and the wall. "There is a telepath here, to fid you. . and capture you; to stop messing with me. . ." It sounded like a question. The voice doesn't say anything, just a dark hum in the background of his room.

He turns around, seeing the empty room. The hum, begins to turn into a dark sound, of chanting. Du Ra, De Ea. . . Dark voices say over and over. Getting louder. Learsi covers his ears, his eyes warping black, the black trails with white specs, leading under the door. DU RA, DE EA the chanting gets louder, as the room begins to darken.

"Do not threaten us Learsi," the voice says, louder than the male chanting. "For i can do whatever i want. . . to you. . " The dark room, suddenly goes back to normal; the chanting male voices, disappearing. His eyes revert back to normal, as he hears screaming in the halls. He covers his face with his hands and begins to sob, afraid again.
Learsicerebal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:39 am

"I don't remember doing that, for the record!" Ace called, for the rest of the jet, looking around to make sure attention was focused on him as he spoke.
"Anyway, anything should work as long as it isn't one of those, like, code names that cartoon superheroes use. Y'know, if you control fire you're something like... Blaze, or Flamer. Dumb shit like that." He shrugged.
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:59 am

"So phaser is outta the question?" Delilah asked jokingly, not actually wanting that name.

--

Back at the mansion, the Collis sisters appeared in front of Learsi, looking to each other before disappearing once more. ::"You're an odd one,":: a voice that sounded like two speaking at once said in his head. ::"Hearing demons? Sure you aren't schizophrenic?"::
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Learsicerebal on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:12 am

Learsi sniffs before hearing the telepathic voices in his head. These were more peaceful, and calm, but still. W-who. . . I don't care. . Leave. . . He doesn't move his hands from his face. "Find Artemis. . . Get rid of this voice. . ." He says aloud to himself. he begins to rock back and forth.
Learsicerebal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:14 am

James pursed his lips. "I'll go with Sting I guess, haha." Glancing between Ace and Delilah, he started to focus on Ace, his gaze a little bit more intense. "Do you, like, work at a newspaper, or something?"

In Dorian's mind the line rang out: I wish you would look at me the way you look at that steamy casserole.
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:22 am

"Yes, phaser is--" Ace paused, pink eyes darted between James, and the rest of the jet in confusion. "Um, yes?" Ace answered, left eyebrow shooting up. "How... Would you ever get that idea?"
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 am

James smiled, shrugging. He glanced out the window, noting silently to himself they were almost at the mansion. "I'm just a good read, is all."

Dorian raised his hand. "Do me ne--"

"Let's not go there."
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:42 am

"Nice... One?" Ace muttered, slumping back into his seat.

Artemis started to wake up, looking around for a moment. "Mm... Fuck, oh." He slowly stood, the Blackbird nearing the mansion. "About here." He called to the team, still recovering from his nap.
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:51 am

Jennifer tapped her foot, waiting in the hangar for the team. First outings usually have loads of problems. Wearing a blouse, jeans and boots, she was anxious to see how it had gone.
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:52 am

The jet eventually settled in the hangar, gliding in and landing with no issue whatsoever. Its door opened, a staircase lowering, though not before Artemis could float out, landing gracefully.

Ace and Ellis followed, somewhat close to one another.
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:57 am

James and Dorian were next. Dorian had strategically placed himself behind James for a perfect view of that booty. Aw yis.
"Hey, you missed lunch with your parents. They thought I was your wife." Jennifer teased. "How the mission go?"
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:58 am

::"Hasn't Artemis tried to fix you? You might just be crazy.":: The girls were in their room, each on their own separate beds. Their legs were crossed, each's eyes a misty white that seemed to stare at nothing. ::"He's back."::

Delilah walked off of the jet, Anna running off as well. "I did pretty much nothing but it was great!" she exclaimed, grinning at Jennifer before running to the main part of the house.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top