Main Roleplay

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:07 am

Rolling his eyes, Chance walked toward Leia, opening the handcuffs. "If I have to, I'll take you out." He threatened, as Kat aimed both hands at Leia, eyes becoming more intense, despite his contrasting, timid appearance.

Meanwhile, Ace moved into the jet, coming out moments later with the president just behind him. "Yo, any of you SHIELD dudes want this guy?"
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:12 am

Felicity raised her bow, aiming the knocked arrow at Leia. "Feel free," Leia shrugged, sidestepping him and jogging backwards. She glanced to Kat and Felicity, "If your friend is all great, he should be fine. I mean, really, what am I without powers?"
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:17 am

"A criminal that's committed enough crimes to get life in a Netflix original series?" Ace offered, Kat shrugging in acknowledgement. "While I'd word it differently, that's accurate." Chance said, mostly directed at Leia. He continued to chase her, pace still somewhat slow however. "Are you, officially, resisting arrest then?"
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:22 am

"I like to consider it more as of stalling?" Leia shrugged, turning her body around and jogging backwards in another direction.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:28 am

Chance stopped, looking back to his team. "Resisting arrest..." He called back, returning the cuffs to his belt. His gauntlets sparked, focus returning to Leia. "Preparing to attack to incapacitate, I expect you all to do the same."
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:41 am

"Charles' daughter, Victoria Valentine. How do you do?" She stopped smiling at Ace and glared at Leia.
"Do I have leave to 'Unlock the Cage,' then?" She smiled at Chance, flicking her wrist, the glove flying of. She wasn't much for speaking in codes, but the purpose to be absolutely certain there were no misunderstandings between them all. Her foot hovered over the edge, before she dropped down to ground level. Her hand hovered close to the silver staff. "Permission to let the Berserker out?"

James' eyes darted between the assembled team, jogging over to Artemis. He crouched down his mouth dry. "Sorry about this," he whispered, as he pointed his index finger at the man. In a swift motion, as fast as he could manage, he simply tapped the leader's forehead, a yellow glow pulsed for a millisecond on the telepath's skin, spreading out in branches and exciting his nerves in a synaptic event that would cause the most excruciatingly delicious pain he might ever know.
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:44 am

Leia rose an eyebrow, placing a hand on her hip as she stopped moving, "Berserker? Care explaining to the girl who's about to feel the wrath?"
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:55 am

Artemis sprung up, screaming in agony as he turned onto his side. "Holy fuck!" He shouted, twitching slightly while he recovered. His heart pounded, chest heaving. "What... The fuck?!" He continued, looking up to James with forced-open eyes.

Chance looked back to the two for a moment, shrugging Artemis off. "Real fun. Magical staff, super strength, pretty much uncontrollable." He stepped away, looking to Victoria. "So unless there's anything else that needs to be said, go on ahead." As he spoke, Kat shrunk back down to four inches, wings spreading again.
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:26 am

As she grabbed the staff with her unclothed hand, nordic signs and sigils blazed to light with a malevolent red glow, the glove on her other hand began to burn off, as an aura of heat displacing the air around Victoria. The once petite supermodel's arms began to bulge, veins and arteries pumping to a level no normal human's should ever as an inhuman, orange/red glow like that of the rising sun began to illuminate the inside of her body, her skeleton presenting a dark resistance to the light of her flesh as her pupils harbored the same luminary effect.
While she had a wicked smile on when she first touched the weapon, the grin was now stretched into a horrible snarl. She opened her mouth, as if to speak, but only a sound like rumbling boulders escaped, as the asphalt around her cracked and splintered.
In a moment, she was upon Leia, leaping above the lines of cars, raising the staff in an attempt to bring down upon Leia's head in one fell swoop.

James, jumped up and took a step back from Artemis after having touched him. "S-sorry! Alex disappeared and you were unconscious! Agents of Shield showed up, too!" He held his hands up defensively.

Dorian stood next to Ace, having been carried up to the wing by the winds. He pulled a camera out of his raincoat, of the high end professional type. "Things are getting pretty dicey, hm?"
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:49 am

Kat flew away, avoiding Victoria's path while taking place behind Leia. Chance grinned to Leia, expression questioning her now.

Artemis stared at James for a moment, partially silent to catch his breath, partially caught in his generated charm, the spell cut off once he noticed Victoria. "Um... Okay, are they the agents?" He asked, sitting up as he rubbed his forehead.

Ace shrugged, pulling his knees to his chest. "Yeah, s'a good break though." He glanced over at Dorian's camera, a soft smile developing. "What's with the equipment, dude?"
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:56 am

"Shit!" Leia gasped, falling to her knees as she threw her arms over her head, a teal shield over it. Sparks of teal flew as the staff hit the shield, it cracking under the supernatural power. She clenched her teeth, trying to keep the shield from cracking completely. She couldn't even spare the concentration to spat back at Chance.

Anna watched the fight from the jet, eyes hungrily taking it in. Delilah walked behind her, peering over the younger girl's shoulder.

Felicity circled the scene, fingers loosening on the string as she readied to fire if need to.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:39 am

Victoria grit her teeth, growling like a wolf, before she raised the staff and slamming upon the teal barrier.

James pulled a pair of gloves from his pockets, offering his hand to help Artemis up. "Yeah, looks like the new, seasonal set of Avengers have gone public." He bit his lip. "He, just don't, uh, touch my skin. The nausea will wear off in a minute or two."

"Chorus let me borrow his camera," Dorian smiled, pulling the device up his face, snapping a few pictures of the Berserker and Leia. "Papers pay mad cash for pictures of this kind of crazy shizzle. And the ones no one buys I'll just leak online."
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:41 am

The shield crashed, Leia rolling to the side just slightly. She winced as the burns from earlier were touched, but ignored it as much as she could. She swung her leg out to try to sweep Victoria's legs from under her.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:55 am

"Yeah... Yeah." Artemis mumbled, taking James' hand and pulling, eventually getting to his feet. Stumbling forward. He shifted focus to the fight, watching the 'new' Avengers. The huge one wasn't bad, but this did mean that damage control had a lot more to clean up.

"Woah, chill out Parker." Ace eyed Dorian, vaguely recalling a teenager who he'd seen once or twice in the office, only really knowing his name from Jameson's yelling. Quickly remembering his actual job, he reached into the pocket of his leggings, having skipped changing since he'd been wearing the majority of his costume. "Oh, shit--Actually, that reminds me... Someone's gonna' get to the whole... President thing before I do, and if that fucking dickshit Jones gets one more goddamn story..." He pulled out his phone, quickly starting to take note of what he could vaguely remember, along with current notes.
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:21 am

"Who is that," he said, turning to Ace, snapping a few pics of him. "You look like a gumdrop, btw. These are going all over insta... whatever that is. I should get some pics of prez too."

James pointed to Victoria. "That woman, said she was Xavier's daughter. Do you know her?" James then took notice of the buzzing speedster around Leia. Was that a... a person? He almost thought it was a wasp at first.

Berserker was as a solid block, not being phased in the slightest by Leia's attempts to upend her. The veins of her hand popped at she grabbed the green-haired girl's ankle and raised her in the air, a low hum escaping from between her teeth as steam exited her mouth.
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:31 am

"Fucking hell," Leia muttered as she swung. She raised her hands and blasted as powerful of energy at Berserker's mouth as she could.

Delilah walked out of the jet, pulling out her own phone as she stood beside Dorian, recording as well. "On Xavier's school news," she muttered loud enough to be picked up by the mic over the fighting, "Leia Lehnsherr, daughter of mutant terrorist Magneto, fights for what seems to be power over her leg in this pointless duel. I mean, look at it, it's obvious who's going to win."
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:38 am

Berserker dropped Leia as she recoiled from the Energy blast, arching backwards before straightening and facing the legacy as her flesh regenerated. Stabbing the staff into the ground, she stared at her hands for a good long moment before finally letting go of the boon. Scarlet electricity sparked between it and her fingers as she did so. As the monstrous glow and temperature receded, Victoria brushed a few strands of hair from her face.
"Isn't this ironic?" She said, stretching her arms. "Magneto's and Professor X's daughters, at each other's throats. How quaint."

Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:39 am

"I'm a sour patch kid--Maybe. Ooh, or like... A gummy bear, but y'know, like a teenager? A glowing gummy teen... Oh, ew, a pedophile's candy." Ace rambled, mostly talking to himself. "I work with this dude, he takes a lot of pics. Kinda' cute. Where's the president?" He looked down, searching the ground half-assedly.

"Um... Who...?" Artemis looked around, before retreating to Victoria again. ".... Vaguely, I guess. I mean... Sounds familiar, but like... I don't know."
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:01 am

Dorian stared at the screen of his camera, a short of Victoria and Leia. "This one will be good. Game of Thrones for mutants, ha."

James shrugged. "I guess things here are.. covered?"
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:06 am

"Well, we both have young chicks who are hot for dragons." Ace shrugged, moving toward the edge of the wing. "Imma' search for prezzy, brb." With that, he fell off again, shifting forms mid-air--again--to avoid damage, instead the gas to shift against the asphalt surface. He reformed, sliding back into human form.

"Whatever... Should we go back then?" Artemis asked, looking back to the Blackbird.
Kat retreated, landing on a car's roof as he watched, wary. Chance followed, not wanting to get between the two.
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:09 am

"Oh, how," Leia grunted, squirming up from the ground and getting in stance. "It'd be even more so if we became frenemies."
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:16 am

"Yeah, I'd rather not get on her bad side." James said, jogging over to the plane. "No idea where the prez is though," he called.

"Ace has got it," Dorian yelled back, snapping some pictures of Jame McHottie. Oh, that hair! "So kiwi," Dorian said to himself. That's what that Asian girl in his English class always called him, right?

Tori frowned. "Let's skip the friend part." Grabbing the staff, she used her wait to swing herself around the pole, kicking Leia upside the head, knocking her out. Grabbing the girl by the collar of her shirt, holding the staff with her remaining glove, she dragged her cargo over to chance. "Can we go now? I have food to not eat."
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:26 am

"Yoyoyo!" Ace shouted, pointing to the president, whose wrist he held, left arm partially physical. "He was hiding under the jet! This guy's kind of a pussy!" Kat walked up to Ace, taking the president before nodding in gratitude, then returned to Chance.
"Let's go then. I'll call Damage Control, get them to handle this..." Chance muttered, walking toward his motorcycle. "Someone call the jet back." He continued, taking his helmet.
Artemis slowly moved toward the jet, trailed by Ace before they boarded.
ネオンスピリット
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:32 am

This girl puts the need for Avengers to shame, Felicity thought to herself as she watched Tori pick up Leia.

As Leia's head went back, the helmet fell off and automatically went back to it's compact size, rolling off to the side.
Leia Lehnsherr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:47 am

Dorian sat on the plane, reaching into his raincoat, feeling the disk to make sure it was still there. Weird thing, the helmet flew off Leia's head and folded into a disk. Whatever. Souvenir, he thought, flipping through the pictures on his camera.

James took his own seat, his chest feeling a bit hollow, thinking about how he had touched Artemis. He had never delighted in his curse; he could only cause other people pain, his conscience heavy with plenty of guilt. He swallowed, thinking about it. Maybe he knew, deep down, in his subconscious brain, that he didn't feel bad for causing others pain. He felt bad, because the truth was that he did like it... not the pain, no, he could never. It was the sense of helplessness of others. Yes, that was it. He didn't care for any false notions of superiority, it was...
He folded his arms over, ending the thoughts, stopping the trail before it continued.

Last edited by Lilifab on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilifab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top