Main Roleplay

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Dylan Gryff on Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:15 am

Dylan had run into his room, throwing on his new uniform. A rustic leather jacket with a neon green X symbol on the back, and right breast. Fingerless gloves that allowed him to use his powers to his advantage, dark green camo cargo pants, with bulletproof kneepads and shinguards, and a ballistic, military grade armor top. He exited his room and headed to the meeting area, taking a seat next to Ellie.
avatar
Dylan Gryff

Posts : 54
Join date : 2016-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:26 am

Anna hadn't bothered to change, but wore skinny jeans with a black tanktop covered by a green jacket. Her hair was in a high ponytail as she walked in. Delilah followed her, wearing basically the basic uniform. However, instead of yellow and blue or whatever, it was black and purple, had a purple belt with a black buckle in the shape of an X, and black flatfooted boots. The top part of the uniform went to the middle of her neck in a turtleneck fashion with a zipper going down the suit to the middle of her chest. She had it zipped the whole way for now. Her hair was in a high ponytail, swinging as she smiled. "The queen has arrived," she bowed with a huge smile, taking a spot next to Ellie. "What's goin' on with you?" she asked cheerfully to the other girl.

Ally closed the door once more, making her way up back to her little nook. She wasn't sure how much longer she'd be able to stay, so she got most of her stuff together before sitting back down and continuing her book.
avatar
Leia Lehnsherr

Posts : 224
Join date : 2016-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Learsicerebal on Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:20 am

Learsi eyes flash open, irises golden. Objects in his room floated around, as he quickly got up, looking at the clock. Net to his clock, with his medallion marked "X" on the front. He swung his head over, to see his X-Men uniform, hanging in his closet. "I'm. . . . Late for danger room session," He says to himself. "And that's not good. . . For me. . ." He says, sounding robotic. He gets up out of his bed, and gets ready.
avatar
Learsicerebal

Posts : 65
Join date : 2016-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ネオンスピリット on Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:31 am

(bc lil sux)
Timeskip to meet with the Brotherhood's time stamp. The team consists of: Ace, Alex, Ally, Anna, Artemis, Ellis, Ellie, Delilah, and Dylan.
avatar
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Posts : 176
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 16
Location : the 80s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Lilifab on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:11 am

Dorian smiled, kicking the back of Ace's seat, not turning to the neon-wonder to explain, instead just pointing to the sight before them with his eyes. His uniform was relatively different from the normal designs, having been designed to allow him to operate from within extremely turbulent wind and rain storms, the glossy latex of his long outer coat matching that of the bodysuit he wore beneath.
The sight he was currently beaming at was James. His uniform was the average, generic kind, minus sleeves. Nobody yet knew what his ability entailed, besides the team leaders, but the design choice was to increase the surface area of exposed skin, to allow for easier touch. Dorian didn't really consider any of that, though, too preoccupied with his musculature.
avatar
Lilifab

Posts : 99
Join date : 2016-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:17 am

Leia thought for a moment before peeping her head from around the car. She shot her hand out, a car near the jet blowing up. Hoping it would catch their attention, Leia continued to watch from afar.
avatar
Leia Lehnsherr

Posts : 224
Join date : 2016-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ネオンスピリット on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:24 am

"Grah, what?" Ace whisper-yelled, moving up out of his seat to look back to Dorian, cyan eyes contrasting against his bright pink form, flaring off with exaggerated irritation. He followed Dorian's finger, staring at James for a moment, lost somewhat in thought. "I--Dammit Dori, he's straight!" Ace reached out, slapping the pointing hand out of the air.

Artemis had taken a seat near the front, struggling to stay awake now. His eyes were noticeably darkened, and unlike Ace's attempt to replicate the look with makeup, it was a natural development. He hadn't gotten any real sleep since the first day of this 'new' universe, literally only getting that one second after his phoenix work.
He could hardly focus on the explosion, though he forced himself up, eyeing the door. "What was that?" He asked, more accusingly than genuinely questioning.
avatar
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Posts : 176
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 16
Location : the 80s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:27 am

"Maybe they've come back for revenge?" Delilah asked jokingly, heading to the door. Anna looked up, tipping her head similar as how a dog would. Another explosion could be seen from a bit farther down the street.
avatar
Leia Lehnsherr

Posts : 224
Join date : 2016-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ネオンスピリット on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:33 am

"Fuck..." Artemis muttered, finally moving toward the door. He forced it open, watching outside. He looked around for the source of the noise, while Ellis and Ace looked on.
avatar
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Posts : 176
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 16
Location : the 80s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:42 am

Leia narrowed her eyes. Another explosion sounded a few feet away from the first, this time setting a car on fire.
avatar
Leia Lehnsherr

Posts : 224
Join date : 2016-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ネオンスピリット on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:59 am

Artemis sped toward Leia, leaving the same fiery trail behind him, aiming to tackle.
avatar
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Posts : 176
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 16
Location : the 80s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:01 am

A shield surrounded Leia almost instantly. She used the wave tactic one more, the shield being offensive as she moved her hands from her sides to in front of her. (I'm seriously sorry for doing this, but I'm tired. It's late for me and I gotta do stuff tomorrow at school. Night!)
avatar
Leia Lehnsherr

Posts : 224
Join date : 2016-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ネオンスピリット on Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:07 am

(No problem, night.) Artemis was thrown back, skidding against the roofs of cars and trucks, all parked for the fight. He struggled on the street, too exhausted to continue. Dying flames surrounded him, attempting to reawaken the X-Man. No use.
His breathing was shallow, auburn hair clinging to his forehead. He was covered in cuts and scrapes, uniform tattered in the most affected and most weakened areas. Some grime had built up on his cheeks.
avatar
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Posts : 176
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 16
Location : the 80s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Thea (main) on Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:23 am

Ellie Aldrin
The Sunflower


Ellie sat beside Dylan. Upon hearing the distant explosions, she was - of course - worried. Quite frankly, she was confused on why no one else was. She scooted to move past Dylan, following after Artemis in concern. If anything, she was curious to check out the sound of the explosions and where it originated from.

Ellie had managed to maneuver past the mutants crowding the aisle of the plane, but arrived later than Artemis. Approaching the door he flew out of, she looked around, squinting in search of the ginger. Spotting the teal-haired woman battling against Artemis, she quickly dived downwards, her iconic faint glow training behind her.

”Artemis!” She called, hoping to call the attention of the both of them. Ellie curled her hands into fists, luminescent balls of light appearing around them. They launched from her hands towards the daughter of Magneto. Hoping to stun her, Ellie came at her in full speed with the desire to knock her off her feet.


made by remi of isc & rilla go!
avatar
Thea (main)

Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:34 pm

Some of the light hit Leia, she grimacing and quickly rolling out of the range of fire and from the cover of the car. Getting back to her feet, she was not to the side of Ellie and launched herself into the air at the girl.
avatar
Leia Lehnsherr

Posts : 224
Join date : 2016-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Learsicerebal on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:08 am

Learsi sits in the middle of the empty danger room floor. Darkness surrounds him, only a spotlight towering over him. He sighs, his head having a powerful headache. He holds his head hard and shakes it over and over. His dreads flies over his head.

"Well well well," a voice echoes in the danger room. Dark and husky, sounding like him a little. Learsi jolts his head up, looking around. "I would never see you in pain. . .  Unless there is a reason. . "

Learsi jumps up, holding his head still. "Wh-who's there??" He asks. Learsi focuses on the voice he heard, and turns his head over there. "Such an easy question. . . What does Magnus say? 'Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answer to' ?

Learsi twitches his head over, hearing it from a new location. "I-i-i don't understand. ." He says. Suddenly, his vision becomes blurry, and a streak of wetness flows down his cheeks. He wipes it with care, looking at his hand. "You do. . ." The voice booms in the danger room. Suddenly, the spotlight flickers a little.

Learsi eyes widen, and falls down to his knees, holding his ears now. "Okay, i've had enough. . .  Who are you? Just. . . Leave me alone." He says. "Leave you alone???" The voice was more harsh, and raspy, turning darker. "I am you, you squirm. . he says in the dark room. suddenly the light flickers more rapidly. "And i will never leave you alone. . ." the voice said. It sounded like It was right in his ear. Learsi could feel a swift breeze on his neck. He turns his head slowly, not wanting to look over.

learsi catches a glimpse of the voice. A pale, slimy slashed up face, with a angry slashed up face, shrieks and flashes toward learsi. Learsi screams as his telekinetic powers make the danger room lights flash on. His yell echoes in the room, the lights blinking on and off.

[Click to see it's face]
avatar
Learsicerebal

Posts : 65
Join date : 2016-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:07 pm

"Warned ya, fuckos!" Ace calls from the jet, having rushed up to the door. He throws Leia a peace sign, before dissipating into light. As soon as he spoke, a once-unnoticeable, insect-sized form quickly shoots in toward Leia, growing in size only slightly. The slight hum of beating wings could be heard, and only the most general of red-and-black details could be made out. Small, though powerful blasts of electricity were shot at the mutant terrorist, before it flew to take cover behind a car.

Its arrival was quickly followed by a speeding, black blur, and the loud roar of a motorcycle engine, driving through the space left by fleeing vehicles. It screeched to a stop, leaving a helmeted figure in all-black in its seat. The SHIELD logo had been patched into their layered uniform, its details in a vibrant red that matched the rest of the accents of the uniform. Golden cuffs stood out especially, along with the matching belt secured to the rider's waist.

The speeding insect from before returned to the battleground, growing as his wings shrunk and retreated into the uniform. Despite the size-change, he was still just under 5'1". He also wore a costume that proudly represented both the Avengers and SHIELD on its arms. Otherwise, the uniform was considerably familiar as a classic Wasp costume, a rough draft to be used during the preparation of the new Avenger's own uniform.
Ace reappeared, sitting on the jet's wing. "Future Foundation's out on a field trip. SHIELD should be here soon for the dude you kidnapped. Also, you, but like..."
avatar
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Posts : 176
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 16
Location : the 80s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:57 pm

Places where the electricity hit welted like a bee sting, Leia wincing. She turned to what seemed an Avenger and X-Man and rolled her eyes, "It's not like we weren't gonna give him back." Outnumbered again... And damn... all I wanted was to get to the mansion. Shame. Leia thought to herself, looking around her.
avatar
Leia Lehnsherr

Posts : 224
Join date : 2016-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Lilifab on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:08 pm

"X-Men," Lurched the red head, Victoria Valentine. Tall, haughty, and hungry, the former supermodel sported an athletic look, her Avengers uniform consisting of a skin tight obsidian, nylon tank that bore the SHIELD insignia on it's back, along with matching boots and pants. "Pleasant surprise, all things considered," She said, standing on the wing opposite to Ace. Wearing a pair of gloves, she held a tall, silvery staff, eying Leia. "Is Charles here, or some other chaperone for his vigilante suicide squad?"

James cracked his neck as he stood on road, Dorian having taken to the air. "So, whose first?" He asked, grinning.
avatar
Lilifab

Posts : 99
Join date : 2016-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:13 pm

"Well... We had that guy." Ace pointed down to Artemis' unconscious body, shrugging. "I dunno where his boyfriend is. He's also in charge." He then looked up to Victoria, suspicious. "Who the hell are you, again?"

"In what condition?" The motorcyclist called, moving off of his vehicle. He took careful, considered steps toward Leia, sharing brief glances with his fellow Avenger. "Maimed? Tortured? Dead?" The flying avenger added, a brow raised. "You're lucky you're young. Year or two later and you'd be deeper into the shitstorm your terrorist militia has already started." The agent removed his helmet, silver hair still perfectly in place, eyes literally golden.
avatar
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Posts : 176
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 16
Location : the 80s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:26 pm

"Perfectly fine. All Magneto wanted to do was speak to him, as hard as that is to believe," Leia said, defending her father. She swept over the part that this "talking to" might involve him being hurt, however, that wasn't the point. They would've returned him, fine. A little scared, but fine.

Felicity stood near Victoria, listening quietly to the conversation between Avenger and mutant. Her red hair was tied tightly into a braid, arrow knocked in her bow with the string pulled back slightly.
avatar
Leia Lehnsherr

Posts : 224
Join date : 2016-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:44 pm

"Mhm, and in the process, you and your teammates have committed...?" Chance trailed off, golden eyes set on the short, auburn-haired recruit. "... Breaking and entering, murder, murder of government officials, kidnapping, kidnapping of the president, destruction of public property, destruction of private property, physical assault, arson--Can explosions be considered arson?" He looked to Chance, who shrugged, the nodded. "... And, murder, again. A lot of murder." He concluded, reviewing the list for the mistakes he was sure he made.
"So, in conclusion..." Chance focused on Leia again, reaching for a pair of handcuffs looped onto his belt. "... No matter the intention, you're in trouble. Now, you can come with us, or wait for full forces."

Ace continued to eye down the two, before shrugging their presence off. He scooted off the wing, turning into neon mid-fall.
avatar
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Posts : 176
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 16
Location : the 80s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:47 pm

"Ok that I won't deny," Leia shrugged, looking around her. "And I'd rather not go in cuffs... Hurt your wrists, ya know?" Leia smiled a bit, looking back to Chance.
avatar
Leia Lehnsherr

Posts : 224
Join date : 2016-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by ネオンスピリット on Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:56 pm

"I'd rather not have to save a kidnapped president." Chance muttered, unhooking the cuffs from his belt, walking toward Leia. Kat's hands were quickly enveloped in the generating electric charge of his equipment, watching Leia carefully. "Plus, the last time you were cornered and left free, you blew up a ton of cars!" Ace called, fizzling back into his physical form.
avatar
ネオンスピリット
Admin

Posts : 176
Join date : 2016-02-10
Age : 16
Location : the 80s

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Leia Lehnsherr on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:00 am

"But did I hurt anybody? Nooo. Those cars were empty. Everyone had evacuated from the first fight," Leia retorted, eyeing Chance. She put her arms behind her back, hands grabbing the wrist opposite of it. She stepped to the side a bit to avoid Chance. She felt like a child trying to avoid the grabbing hands of a parent at bedtime.
avatar
Leia Lehnsherr

Posts : 224
Join date : 2016-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Roleplay

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum